KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cross Genre General Discussion Thread

Cross Genre General Discussion Thread
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black bolt z
His punches were not creating explosions.I mean I just watched the freiza saga like a month ago.I saw a lot of stuff that makes me want to move DBZ characters up and a lot that makes me want to move them down.

Ummm, yes it did. At one point the punches were so hard that it was creating an explosion... lighting up the sky. Then we have his punches sending visible shockwaves across namek which sent bulma flying. Then we have goku and frieza colliding fist which resulted in a tremendous explosion and please don't say that I'm lying when I have seen dbz far more than you and know each episode by heart. Let's not even use super saiyan 2 goku punching feat when him and buu leveled an entire area by just punch each other. That punch alone was so powerful that they didn't even touch the surface of the planet but the power behind it created large mountains and hills. I feel pretty safe to say that the punch would have destroed the planet if it connected.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:22 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't think any of the punches created "nuke-like" shockwaves.

In any case it's chump change compared to surviving a Cosmic Cube (albeit mostly depleted) blast or a Black Hole.

When has goku ever had a chance to touch a black hole? I feel safe to say that thanos has never went through what goku went through in one fight and there are people that affected thanos that does not come near to the amount of force a black hole can create.

Cosmic cube... how do you know if goku could or couldn't survive it. Prove that the cosmic cube generate more power than the spirit bomb.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:29 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Goku trans? No way erm

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:39 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by iceman24567
Goku trans? No way erm

Why not when some of the people that he has stalemated/beaten are solar system busters.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:41 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by carver9
cosmic cube generate more power than the spirit bomb.
no expression You do know what a cosmic cube is right?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:44 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Why not when some of the people that he has stalemated/beaten are solar system busters.
Is that really your only reason?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:45 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by kgkg
no expression You do know what a cosmic cube is right?

I sure do and you do know what the spirit bomb is right... especially the one that frieza tanked that had all of the energy from everything in the universe.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:47 AM
iceman24567

I sure do and you do know what the spirit bomb is right... especially the one that frieza tanked that had all of the energy from everything in the universe.
Not really no expression

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:53 AM
carver9

Is that really your only reason?

That's the only reason that I need besides vegeta smiling at the thought of fighting a solar system buster.

Answer this... do you think thanos can tank a moon busting attack?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:54 AM
carver9

Not really no expression

Not really what?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:55 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

You must be smoking dude. Goku used 4 SB in his life. The strongest one for Dragon Ball Z was all the energy collected from people of earth during the Buu saga and they had to give it to him.

You really comparing that do a Cosmic Cube that has made someone whole with the universe, they, made them god of that Universe , made the omnipotent? really now.

Feat wise SB doesn't even compare to low level attack let alone a Cube.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:57 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

When has goku ever had a chance to touch a black hole? I feel safe to say that thanos has never went through what goku went through in one fight and there are people that affected thanos that does not come near to the amount of force a black hole can create.

Cosmic cube... how do you know if goku could or couldn't survive it. Prove that the cosmic cube generate more power than the spirit bomb.

Prove that a Spirit Bomb can do even 1% of what a CCU can do.

In any case Goku has never tanked a Spirit Bomb.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:59 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

You must be smoking dude. Goku used 4 SB in his life. The strongest one for Dragon Ball Z was all the energy collected from people of earth during the Buu saga and they had to give it to him.

You really comparing that do a Cosmic Cube that has made someone whole with the universe, they, made them god of that Universe , made the omnipotent? really now.

thumb up carver exaggerating feats again. Yes the one used against Kid Buu was the strongest

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 02:59 AM
carver9

Uumm you might need to look at the frieza saga again... that energy didn't come from the planet earth... what are you yalking about. Please don't let me prove you wrong kg...you usually know what you are talking about when it comes to dbz characters.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 03:01 AM
carver9

thumb up carver exaggerating feats again. Yes the one used against Kid Buu was the strongest

Lol... and that was more than just earths energy.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 03:02 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Uumm you might need to look at the frieza saga again... that energy didn't come from the planet earth... what are you yalking about. Please don't let me prove you wrong kg...you usually know what you are talking about when it comes to dbz characters.

The Spirit Bomb that drew energy from all the Universe (and it wasn't all the energy of the Universe either, it was more like little nibbles of every living thing's energy: aggregate amounts) was the Buu Saga SB, not the Frieza bomb,

Get your shit straight.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 03:02 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The Spirit Bomb that drew energy from all the Universe (and it wasn't all the energy of the Universe either, it was more like little nibbles of every living thing's energy: aggregate amounts) was the Buu Saga SB, not the Frieza bomb,

Get your shit straight.

You could bed right... let me look.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 03:08 AM
carver9

Ok, you are right omega... the frieza spirit bomb goku stated that he was getting his energy fom the planne namek... the planet moons and also the stars whereas goku stated that he was pulling it from the universe during the buu saga.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 03:10 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Ok let’s talk about all the 3 SB shall we. Well I skill skip the one he used on Vegeta since it was the smallest and by far the weakest.

Part 1 : Against Frieza
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

- There was very little life on Namek compare to earth.
- Also it was energy from neighboring planets only.

Again it was not even the entire solar system let alone the entire Universe.

Part 2 : Against Buu

King Kai linked them to have contact with all of space that is true that doesn't mean the universe gave its energies. The only people that did so outside of earth were Goku’s close friends and allies.
Ok here we go.

Part 1: Only friends provided energy: this included some people from Namek , King Yemma's crew and close earth friends.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

2: Only when Satan convinces people of earth to give its energy that it becomes powerful. Goku even says that Satan saved the earth… This shows you that most of the energy came from people of earth since his friends and allies already provided energy.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

The only time a universal SB was done is DBGT which wasn’t in the comics on canon. From Canon sources not even solar system worth of energy.

Even if the SB was from everyone in the universe Cosmic Cube would still be much better and powerful.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 04:16 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Get your shit straight.
We never saw any of that on panel. Other than people from earth only his closest friends and allies helped. This was made evident when the SB was very small and without earth people's energy it's was just at a fraction of it's power. It only got huge when Satan convinces earth's populace which gave it a major power boost.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 04:27 AM