KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Hitman 5

Hitman 5
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Smartest Z fighter

I completed the game it was fun though I dont like that you can only costumize your equipment in contracts mode....

Old Post Nov 21st, 2012 08:24 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2012 12:36 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Been playing this since yesterday.

So far, I'm pretty happy with it. Definitely more good than bad, and I'm already looking forward to the next time I get to play it.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2013 03:22 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Trailer:

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 08:21 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Smartest Z fighter

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 08:30 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Loved Absolution, so hoping this is just as good if not better.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 08:32 AM
Estacado
Smartest Z fighter

Absolution was awesome!
Hoping for more "accidental deaths".

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 08:58 AM
-Pr-

Yep. We need even more options than last time. Ideally, a hybrid between Absolution and Blood Money.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 09:35 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yep. We need even more options than last time. Ideally, a hybrid between Absolution and Blood Money.

I want them to bring back the newspaper/recognition system.

Seeing stuff like "Mobster killed in freak weightlifting accident" was awesome because you knew that you strangled that guy and that explanation was the best they could come up with.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 04:09 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 10:02 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by KingD19
I want them to bring back the newspaper/recognition system.

Seeing stuff like "Mobster killed in freak weightlifting accident" was awesome because you knew that you strangled that guy and that explanation was the best they could come up with.

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Nemesis X

big talk, but let's see what it's like in reality. they need to fix the disguises and the checkpoints.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 10:11 PM
Demonic Phoenix

The new Hitman game is a reboot?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 12:02 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Nope. It's like this open world game where developers release periodic assassins contracts every so often. Some can be only done in a certain amount of time.

Not sure if there is a story element though.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 02:59 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Click here to Send Smasandian a Private Message Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Smartest Z fighter

Hope they improve on the skill system.....it was pretty meh in Absolution imo.
Like the idea of "skill based equipment".

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 11:46 AM
-Pr-

Originally posted by Smasandian
Nope. It's like this open world game where developers release periodic assassins contracts every so often. Some can be only done in a certain amount of time.

Not sure if there is a story element though.

I thought it had both a story mode and an online mode.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 02:36 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by -Pr-
I thought it had both a story mode and an online mode.

I was under the impression that there isn't a story mode like previous version of the games. From what I heard and understand is that they will periodically releasing assassination contracts.

I'm not sure if these contacts include an actual story that you play through (similar to Destiny) but I was under the impression that a contract includes a place where a NPC resides and you need to assassinate. I think it's a bit more involved that just a dude walking down the street and it involves interesting elements (for ex. the dude in the trailer is part of fashion show and it seems you need to inflitrate and kill him there) but it will not be the same as Blood Money.

That's what I took. I also don't think it's strictly online but you will need to be able to download the data for each contract.

In the end, I think it's a Hitman game with Destiny-ish mode.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 03:30 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Click here to Send Smasandian a Private Message Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Meh...i don't like what they're doing with it.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 08:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by Smasandian
I was under the impression that there isn't a story mode like previous version of the games. From what I heard and understand is that they will periodically releasing assassination contracts.

I'm not sure if these contacts include an actual story that you play through (similar to Destiny) but I was under the impression that a contract includes a place where a NPC resides and you need to assassinate. I think it's a bit more involved that just a dude walking down the street and it involves interesting elements (for ex. the dude in the trailer is part of fashion show and it seems you need to inflitrate and kill him there) but it will not be the same as Blood Money.

That's what I took. I also don't think it's strictly online but you will need to be able to download the data for each contract.

In the end, I think it's a Hitman game with Destiny-ish mode.

If that's true, then it sucks.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 09:07 AM
Kazenji

Sounds like it is true from what i read. They're basically saying that they're going to be releasing the game unfinished.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 09:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Smartest Z fighter

Damn that's ass....

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 09:47 AM