KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Hitman 5

Hitman 5
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Utrigita

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
They announced season 2. It's going to be added to the same launcher.

I like the way they're doing this. There will be tons of content when it's all said and done

thumb up

Keep us posted Arachnic. Like PR I have considered buying but the whole setup just seems weird to me.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2016 02:27 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Utrigita
thumb up

Keep us posted Arachnic. Like PR I have considered buying but the whole setup just seems weird to me.
Will do man. thumb up

I will say though, that now season 1 is done, it's definitely worth it. The 6 maps are all huge, packed with content, and have tons of replayability. You should be able to find the full package for less than 60 by now, but I don't regret buying it a full price at all.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 5th, 2016 03:55 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post Nov 5th, 2016 04:25 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Display him and WHAT (I am)! You decide. You'll only lose. Read the signs? 2s will find them, I don't (what) have to do anything but prolong your suffering. Request a man, you'll get it (9" shot down) - always by Jehovah!

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 5th, 2016 07:34 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Square Enix drops IO Interactive developer.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/5/11/1...ix-split-hitman

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 13th, 2017 02:56 AM
Nemesis X is online now! Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Square Enix drops IO Interactive developer.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/5/11/1...ix-split-hitman
This is old news by now, but IO went independent and managed to take the rights to Hitman with them.

They're coming out with the GOTY edition on the 7th. If you guys haven't picked up the game now, this is the full edition with tons of extra content. Nows the time to get it if you haven't. Hitman is one of the only 10/10 games this gen IMO

PWNT

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 04:48 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I still miss the Newspaper Headlines. That was a perfect system that would've been great to bring back with all the creative ways you can off people in this one.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 05:25 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by KingD19
I still miss the Newspaper Headlines. That was a perfect system that would've been great to bring back with all the creative ways you can off people in this one.
Yeah that was always a cool touch. I miss all the post mission stats and write ups. Even a cool modern tablet news site or something just to see the media reaction to 47s actions would be a good add. Hopefully thats something they bring back in Season 2

Originally posted by -Pr-
Trailer:

Did a mod merge this thread with Absolution at some point? Because this is the Absolution thread now. The newest Hitman is the 6th game, not the 5th.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Nov 1st, 2017 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 05:34 PM
Arachnid1

That looks beautiful. I cant wait!

PWNT

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 07:30 AM