KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » David Icke - You Don`t Want to Know about this - Shut Up!!

David Icke - You Don`t Want to Know about this - Shut Up!!
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

i was implying he could be. im open minded to all possibilities

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:45 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

well glad to hear that your considering that idea he is one.I have no doubt he is whatsoever.Jones like myself and the cleansing said before,i seriously doubt they are for the reasons we gave.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 06:35 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Deano, about the opening post (OP):

I feel that, as usual, Icke makes some valid points, but really is completely wrong.

On another note, I got kind of misty eyed at the little girl scared for her life at the end of the video, which is exactly what it was put there to do: it's really a red herring to his points.

I will say this: we definitely experience more social stress than ever before. "Animal" stresses, however, are far less than they've ever been in history. We can thank modern technology for that.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
When David Icke does research that gets him the letters Dr before his name then I'll respect his.

Oh ho ho ho!

ZIIIING! laughing

I really hate being on the receiving end of a sober jaden because of one liners like those. wink

Originally posted by Bicnarok
claiming to be the son of god is quite a clear statement imo.

Not to contradict you because you and I get along just fine...but...

I also believe I am a "son of God". I also believe you are, and David Icke is, as well.

Anyone that believes in a God or God's that created our spirits, believes that same. That's like, what...70% of the world's population?

IMO, that is one of the worst criticisms of David Icke. I'm not criticizing you, I'm just criticizing that one particular point, so please do not take offense.

I retract everything I stated above of David Icke is saying that he is "The Great I Am" son of God...not the version I listed. If he is saying that...then, yes, that's rather stupid.

Originally posted by Mr Parker
you admitted sometime back that David Icke is a shill remember? well if Icke is a shill like you admitted,isnt it about time to admit that you are wrong and Icke is a liar that there are Lizard people walking amonsts us? I asked you that back then but you never replied.

Pretty odd that one of the posters labeled as a "conspiracy" poster thinks this of Icke, right? I need to read more of your posts in this section so I can see what all of the hate you get, is about. I'll PM you when I get a better feel for stuff.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 06:52 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by dadudemon
I will say this: we definitely experience more social stress than ever before. "Animal" stresses, however, are far less than they've ever been in history. We can thank modern technology for that.

More, maybe, but the intensity of social stresses might be less. I worry more about money than a caveman but I don't have to fear dying if society isn't happy with me.

Originally posted by dadudemon
I retract everything I stated above of David Icke is saying that he is "The Great I Am" son of God...not the version I listed. If he is saying that...then, yes, that's rather stupid.

You know who else claimed to be Jesus?

Jesus.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 12:05 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You know who else claimed to be Jesus?

Jesus.

Why you...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 01:07 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

(please log in to view the image)

Not saying anything, but I certainly didn't expect to find that...

I mean, I knew they both followed that funky New Age "awakened consciousness" or whatever they call it, but I didn't expect to actually find that in a quick Google search...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2011 03:21 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bat Dude

Not saying anything, but I certainly didn't expect to find that...

I mean, I knew they both followed that funky New Age "awakened consciousness" or whatever they call it, but I didn't expect to actually find that in a quick Google search...

Off-topic -

About your sig:

You need to add: Clooney and Val Kilmer. But I assume you have excluded those two because of your opinion on their films. Amirite?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2011 12:42 PM