KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Did you know that. . .

Did you know that. . .
Started by: Classic NES

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Did you know that. . .

Hitler indulged the German population with conspiracy theories, particularly theories about a Jewish cabal [Protocols of Zion] who plotted world domination?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 12:26 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Every leader feeds their minions with information which benifits that leader. Take George Bush´s government, totally bunch of liars.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 03:04 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

I wouldn't be surprised if 95% of conspiracies were ochestrated by the government as a means of control to be quite honest.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 04:02 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Satan is the father of lies. Satan is also the mastermind behind Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia. They both hated the Jews and the Christians.

Why do you think the Jewish conspiracy is so popular in today's conspiracy communities? Semitic Jews are not to blame. The corrupt Israeli government is just a pawn Satan is using in his game. And the hexagram is NOT a Jewish symbol. It's an occult symbol just like the pentagram, all seeing eye, 666 sign, devil horns, swastika, etc.

Remember, Satan is the master of lies.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 08:16 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Satan is the father of lies. Satan is also the mastermind behind Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia. They both hated the Jews and the Christians.

Remember, Satan is the master of lies.

Change the letters and Satan becomes Santa, is there any meaning there? Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 08:37 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
Change the letters and Satan becomes Santa, is there any meaning there? Happy Dance

Well... I'll let you decide that one. Just don't forget to say hi to Santa's side-kick:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 09:40 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Originally posted by Bat Dude
Well... I'll let you decide that one. Just don't forget to say hi to Santa's side-kick:

That's some weird pics you got there...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 09:59 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
That's some weird pics you got there...

Yes, I know. That's the result of a Google search and a little background knowledge.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 10:40 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Is that honestly how christians perceive satan to look like? They couldn't think of anything more badass?

Sure is long tongue in here.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 01:24 AM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 11:25 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote