KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Default Prediction: US Economy Collapse By End Of October

Default Prediction: US Economy Collapse By End Of October
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

what if there was an american union created and the dollar replaced by the amero?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 07:15 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
what if there was an american union created and the dollar replaced by the amero?

Considering we can see how well the Euro is working, it's not happening.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 07:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

it will eventually

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 09:03 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Katsu
Deano, the USA will not go bankrupt as long as the dollar is the world's reserve currency. The entire world will always need dollars in their reserves as some of the most important commodities (oil, gold etc) are denominated in dollars. As long as this is the case, the USA can continue printing dollars indefinitely because the rest of the world has to hold on to them. This system is called Dollar Hegemony. The entire world has to export more goods than they import in order to acquire these dollars printed outed of thin air, these useless pieces of paper. The entire world is more or less enslaved by the dollar, a financial weapon of mass destruction, which has no actual value whatsoever as it is backed by nothing. In fact, it is not even real money, but DEBT owed to the privately owned Federal Reserve bank. This bank is neither Federal nor has any actual reserves, it is a private institution working for the benefit of its owners, at the expense of the American people.

The Federal Reserve has usurped the USA government, and is corrupt to the core.

Hu Jintao disagrees. He called the dollar being the dominant currency in the world "a product of the past".

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 11:35 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden101
Hu Jintao disagrees. He called the dollar being the dominant currency in the world "a product of the past".

The Chinese are always making boisterous claims. According to them, modern humans didn't evolve in Africa, but China. They also won WWII by themselves. Go figure.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 1st, 2011 06:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

It doesn't matter what will replace the dollar. What matters is which currency is the world's reserve country. In our current floating currency standard, he who gets to issue the reserve currency will effectively rule all of the world's trade and production. Now when the dollar does go bankrupt, the status quo will want to replace it with a new currency. Amero, SDR's, who knows? As long as they get to control it, they are happy. But, will the Chinese let them?

PS You are doing a pretty good job at ridiculing conspiracies. Deano, I see right through you wink

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 05:18 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Huh, nothing about the FED being privately owned and that all money today is debt? I am disappointed, Jaden. So unlike you.

Back to what you were saying, yes, the dollar will die. China wants the yuan to become the world's reserve currency. They are quite fed up with the Occident's hegemony over it. The battle of BRIC vs NATO has begun.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 05:21 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Huh, nothing about the FED being privately owned and that all money today is debt? I am disappointed, Jaden. So unlike you.

Back to what you were saying, yes, the dollar will die. China wants the yuan to become the world's reserve currency. They are quite fed up with the Occident's hegemony over it. The battle of BRIC vs NATO has begun.

It's jaden101 with a small j.

Don't know why you're disappointed. You claimed that the US economy won't collapse while the dollar world's reserve currency...In 20 it won't be.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 07:37 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

It's jaden101 with a small j.

Don't know why you're disappointed. You claimed that the US economy won't collapse while the dollar world's reserve currency...In 20 it won't be.

Well, I am disappointed because the old Jaded I knew always wanted to refute everything I had to say. You know you would lose that debate, so, you steer clear from it. Nice! Smart!

Now, the bankruptcy of the USA is not solely dependent on the dollar being the world's reserve currency.

The other greatest most direct threat to the USA's economy today is that China has the power to instantly destroy the dollar if they wanted to. China owns about 2,6 trillion in FOREX reserves. Knowing that the average amount of all currencies traded daily in the FOREX markets is about 2 trillion ensures that China has the power to destroy the dollar with the mere click of a mouse button. The financial equivalent of an atomic bomb!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 12:16 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

The world is built on credit and loans that will never be repaid, it's only a matter of time before people realise this and stop allowing it to happen.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 02:03 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I am disappointed because the old Jaded I knew always wanted to refute everything I had to say. You know you would lose that debate, so, you steer clear from it. Nice! Smart!

Now, the bankruptcy of the USA is not solely dependent on the dollar being the world's reserve currency.

The other greatest most direct threat to the USA's economy today is that China has the power to instantly destroy the dollar if they wanted to. China owns about 2,6 trillion in FOREX reserves. Knowing that the average amount of all currencies traded daily in the FOREX markets is about 2 trillion ensures that China has the power to destroy the dollar with the mere click of a mouse button. The financial equivalent of an atomic bomb!

Do you actually have any clue what you're talking about. You said I'm steering clear of your argument that

quote:
the USA will not go bankrupt as long as the dollar is the world's reserve currency.

by bringing up the fact that the Chinese Premier stated only 2 weeks ago that the dollar's dominance of the world economy is a thing of the past and then you reply with a post that basically agrees with me...and then you accuse me of avoiding your argument because I'd lose the debate?

Seriously...What?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 04:21 PM
Deano

It doesn't matter what will replace the dollar. What matters is which currency is the world's reserve country. In our current floating currency standard, he who gets to issue the reserve currency will effectively rule all of the world's trade and production. Now when the dollar does go bankrupt, the status quo will want to replace it with a new currency. Amero, SDR's, who knows? As long as they get to control it, they are happy. But, will the Chinese let them?

PS You are doing a pretty good job at ridiculing conspiracies. Deano, I see right through you wink

you have missed the point as always. you think the financial system is as simple as they tell you on tv laughing

whatever happens will have happened for a reason, because a certain group want it that way. china are just as much controlled as america.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 11:39 PM
Katsu

you have missed the point as always. you think the financial system is as simple as they tell you on tv laughing

whatever happens will have happened for a reason, because a certain group want it that way. china are just as much controlled as america.

Deano, the last time I actually watched telly was when I was about 19 years old. Telly is dumb. Everything I said about the financial system is what you DON'T hear on TV.

China is not controlled by the elite. Why do you think the West is always hammering on China? Why do you think the USA has completely surrounded China with military bases? China is not part of the NWO, that's why they have to go down.

This NWO is a white men affair only, make no mistake.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 12:08 PM
Deano

yes ive heard that china and japan are not controlled by the elite. its possible but unlikely

if china were not controlled then we can expect to see big wars in the future. thats if china plan to resist the nwo. who can say

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 10:24 PM
Katsu

Well, Japan is controlled by the West, so is South Korea. The West also wanted to split Vietnam in half so they could control South Vietnam, but this plan failed miserably.

The last big sovereign nations on earth are Iran, Russia and China. It is no coincidence that these countries are also the countries considered bad and evil by our Western media.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 09:35 AM
Deano

Well, Japan is controlled by the West, so is South Korea. The West also wanted to split Vietnam in half so they could control South Vietnam, but this plan failed miserably.

The last big sovereign nations on earth are Iran, Russia and China. It is no coincidence that these countries are also the countries considered bad and evil by our Western media.

i think the west consider those countrys bad because they need us to fear someone. order out of chaos. they need us always at constant war with one another. its not just to do with who controls who

Old Post Feb 7th, 2011 03:49 PM
Katsu

Russia, China and Iran are sovereign and they need to be taken out by the West. Since these countries are not actually doing bad stuff that could keep the Westerners in a state of perpetual fear, the status quo had to come up with a new enemy: terrorism.

Terrorism is an enemy that never dies, is not limited to a single country and will always exist somewhere on our planet. The perfect "enemy" of the West for some time to come. The perfect enemy to keep the Westerners in a perpetual state of fear.

If you look at what our media has been putting out in the last decadde, you will notice the mantra they are using 24/7: terror, terrorists, terrorist attacks, terror, terror and even more terror. The War on Terror, it's simply perfect for the elite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsqPeqhKJ7Q

Old Post Feb 11th, 2011 11:42 AM