KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkness vs Dracula

Darkness vs Dracula
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know the darkness power lvl it isnt that powerful...

he makes shadow constructs that are easily tearable, he can make them inside ppl.. that's about it..

Jackie's power level could be GL lvl but sadly it is not due to his life style and lack of experience.

hence his personality doesnt have him use his powers like a GL would.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 06:22 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Is the Darkness force stronger than Cthon's curse?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 06:32 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's like the dark force.. used by a hitman mafia sadistic @$$hole

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 06:34 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I'm undecided as to if the bite would work.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 06:39 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Castle
i know the darkness power lvl it isnt that powerful...

he makes shadow constructs that are easily tearable, he can make them inside ppl.. that's about it..

Jackie's power level could be GL lvl but sadly it is not due to his life style and lack of experience.

hence his personality doesnt have him use his powers like a GL would.
Darkness level not that powerful?

You're crazy son!

Well, I think it got depowered lately, but before that he was really strong.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 07:02 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Darkness stomps

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 07:02 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Darkness.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2010 09:14 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

even if they were canon it doesnt matter as in they are two companies and crossover regardless are not to be used.
Wrong. Crossover or not, canon is canon.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 12:02 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Well Darkness has universal level potentional too bad Jackie is not that good with it.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 09:52 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

The Darkness itself is 50% of Estacdo's universe. He can only access an insignificant fraction of it, but one that would still make him monstruously powerfull if he knew how to use it. He doesn't. He improved greatly during the first arc of his new series but has already reversed back to his usual incompetence.

Still, he probably tears Dracula to shreds.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 06:37 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

my problem here is how would he tear into drac's if he goes mist form

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 06:45 PM

If he gets creative, he can put surround Dracula in an airtight sphere of darkness matter and bury it or fling into space where it will disolve when sunlight touches it, leaving dracula exposed. He can also create chemicals that will react with the mist, but he usually operates at lower level of competence than this.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 06:50 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 753
If he gets creative, he can put surround Dracula in an airtight sphere of darkness matter and bury it or fling into space where it will disolve when sunlight touches it, leaving dracula exposed. He can also create chemicals that will react with the mist, but he usually operates at lower level of competence than this.
i think a lot of ppl are saying darkness wins b/c of the potential in his power not the actual consistent display and Cis of Jackie.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 06:56 PM

i think a lot of ppl are saying darkness wins b/c of the potential in his power not the actual consistent display and Cis of Jackie.
He actually has used the sun tatic against a darkness creature, his "son".

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 07:37 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 753
He actually has used the sun tatic against a darkness creature, his "son".
hmm...

i remember a future story that took place in space on a ship a similar tactic was used by "that" current wielder of the darkness.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 07:39 PM
Mindset

You need to look at his respect thread.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 10:30 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote