KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)

Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

this moment has filled my day with lawls, and i thank you for it..

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 01:12 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Yay I got thankees!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 02:04 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

There are multiples of the same orbs except the main orbs that von karma and Makku have and some orbs that i will state later that are in powerful monsters that Von Karma sends to stop us. But there is one of each of them but you can give me a good idea for one of the powerful orbs. But most of them will be Natural disaster orbs. Also yes Von Karma servents can have one of these orbs if He trusts you with it.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 06:00 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Is it okay if one of my characters are being "MIND CONTROLLED @.@" by Von Karma?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 06:02 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Yes it is it happens Von Karma is a very powerful man he mostly can control the creatures of Deru but there are some people who can get caught up in the mind control. Shoot your character can be part human and part creature of Deru which i would guess be considered beastiality which is gross but allowed. Shoot no one will judge anyone outside the rp and yes when or if your character states it another character can state the beastiality thing so yeah.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 06:16 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

well I'm off until tomorrow. Tell me if you start it big grin

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 06:42 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

ill most likely start it in like a week sorry guys busy and not really that able to get to a computer but i will try my hardest for the sake of Rping

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 06:54 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Yay! By this time next week maybe, my sword shall be in Matthias' chest!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 03:34 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

this girl wants to kill me so bad shes getting hard.. O_o..

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 03:49 AM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

... *sharpens my sword*

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 04:02 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

...you'd think she was a future ex girlfriend or something..
ANYWAYS... turning my back on the girl with the sword... reg.. i am now consitering making a profile for this rp... doesnt mean ill join.. just that ill be seeng if i can make up a char i'll be proud of to MAYBE join...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 04:07 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

a future ex 0.o ewwwwwwwwwww

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 04:09 AM
Bladewind

You two are just hilarious. ^^

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 01:55 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

... *squashes Bladewind with an iron tank*

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 02:07 PM
Bladewind

Ouch...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 03:40 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

shes so violent... i.. kind of like it..

anyways.. reg.. the orbs.. they can manifest powers differently depending on whos using them, yes? are attacks abe to get stronger through multiple use, like materia? or is it set power levels unless you collect more orbs?

examples would be... fire orb lets me be a human flame thrower... but TWO fire orbs lets me punch the earth and bust a new volcano? O_o

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 03:46 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

and five fire orbs will let you create a man-made sun big grin

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 03:50 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

or turn you into a king ozai level fire throwing beast at super power comet time ala the last airbender...?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 03:53 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

... no that's just one. XD

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 03:55 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

i felt a nerf a coming... besides.. all the abilities everyones displayed for their special moves seem low level to me... not very bushido, ya know? im thinkin i might do a fire orb... surround my fists and legs with fire and focus it into ROCKET PUNCHES.. O_o... FALCON, PAUNCH!!!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 03:58 PM