KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)

Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I just got on. Work is keeping me busy a lot more then usual but I'm no quitter.

Tarenhold is Victor's village, that's where more people started.

Jakara is the city protected by Makku. It's home to the resistance. It's far West of Sol'nube, South-East of Malvior.

Jakara is also South-East of Taren hold but much much further, going past mountains.

I have the map in my mind, no physical map though. Sorry.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2012 10:21 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

I might have Hel'cata be in the North then, if everyone's ok with that.

Also, in the interests of differentiation, I'll also say that Hel'cata has not yet been attacked by Von Karma. In other words, Val was sent south to find out what's going on, in the hopes that Hel'cata can be better prepared for an oncoming attack.

again, if everyone's ok with that.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 06:27 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Technically I beat you to the "not yet attacked" bit with Chair and his home of Loran, Mel, but your scenario is certainly more original. Loran's just kind of this sleepy burg that'll likely get annihilated, while it sounds like Hel'cata will be a major player in the final battle. Go for it, I say. thumb up

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 06:30 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Sweet. big grin

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 07:45 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

In case you couldn't tell, my post was deliberately vague. Damon could be anywhere, so another character might find him, and he doesn't know where he is, because he lost his map. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 11:02 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I just read the new post. It seems like he would play a foil to Naiyao. Having him means she can take more of a lead role and fall back a little from the Tank role.

Him getting to Malvior without having first gone through Tarenhold or past Jakara is unlikely unless he took the hard path through the mountain peaks but that requires either the ability of flight (like a Tao) or it would show his incredible endurance. From the sounds of it... (continue)

He ended up in the village that Raggo obliterated. I haven't seen any village get so utterly broken apart as he detailed. Perhaps... a city nearby Loran? I imagine that if Raggo were to start a fight with Chair in Loran, the signs of it could be seen from a nearby city. That could pull Val there so Chair and Val could escape together.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 12:23 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Sounds like a plan. I'll post something later today, but I stayed up all night like a moron right now, so I need to go crash for an hour or two before work.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 12:32 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

So maybe I wasn't as vague as I originally intended. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 12:32 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

So checking roles...

Madison & Regelion are still unclear in sight of roles.

Naiyao is the Prime Character at present.

Victor is a heavy support character.

Chair is the "refer to" character.

Val is the Tank of the team.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 02:29 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I think I'm going to have Raggo disguise himself with his illusion orb. He'll walk into Loran and interact with Chair as a fellow book lover. Depending on what appearance I give him, he may even flirt with Chair . . . Hm.. It's reasonable, Raggo is insane. If he makes himself look like a girl.. Actually, he could even turn himself into a full fledged girl.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 08:06 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Knowing Chair, it wouldn't matter what form Raggo took. He doesn't strike me as the kind to pay attention to gender. laughing

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 08:13 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (Why does this matter?) :P /quote

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 09:42 AM
starryknight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
So checking roles...

Madison & Regelion are still unclear in sight of roles.

Naiyao is the Prime Character at present.

Victor is a heavy support character.

Chair is the "refer to" character.

Val is the Tank of the team.

Madison would be burst damage I guess...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 11:06 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

So i have finally read through everything I swear if i had my Ipod i could have read through it fast and have everything need done by now. I will be updating all the of the followers of Von Karma along with Von Karma himself that i control. There will be some new add-on's that will effect the story ahead such as i will actually post up Aku's Muscle unit and a few new improvements.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 12:08 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (Why does this matter?) :P /quote

stick out tongue First off, that's a typo as his orientation is straight. Second, just because at a basic level he'd like girls, it doesn't mean he'd pay attention to them. Nerds are kinda dense like that. wink

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 02:51 PM
starryknight

Nerds are usually nervous around pretty girls at least that's my experiance.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 06:18 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

True...unless they're involved with one of their passions, in which case they might completely ignore what's going on.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 06:40 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

so i just looked at recent and past Character sheets and i realized that next to Victor Regelion and Madison are 22 to Victors 25, Damons 21, and Chair and Naiyaos 15 which is so weird to mee looking back on it. Anyone else find it weird besides me.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 07:31 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Victor's original age was 37, heh. I don't remember why, but it is weird as all get out. I think a few characters even referred to him as "boy," which is funny.

Though I think Naiyao had a "wise beyond her years" thing going on.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 07:42 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I find it so weird laughing out loud I know why i put my age that high was because Madison was supposue to be Regelions future wife so I wanted then to be close or the same age so i chose same age then i realized she 22 why is she so old. shifty

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 07:47 PM