KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)

Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

from my understanding the moves typically evolve. I saw this kind of like Tales of Symphonia (note: ... in the future make an RP of it) where you attach one of the element items to your character and you can upgrade your technique. Sonic Thrust 100 x with Lightening Element creates "Lightening Blade". 200 x more makes Super Lightening Blade! So I made my characters with low level techniques that upgrade over consecutive use and time.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 04:01 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

thats what i meant when i asked if they were like materia.. the more you use it, the better it gets... or was that limit breaks? both, then..

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 04:04 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

.... DATA DRAIN! :3

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 04:04 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

that i remember from the anime.. it was his spartan laser.. O_o.. when nothing else worked, data drain did... broken..

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 04:07 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol.

.hack// Legend of the Twilight

Kite: GRRR! *slash slash slash slash slash slash slash slash BAM!*
Flower: .... *kick*
Kite: Gah! *Dead*
Mirielle: RIP MAEN! *resurrects*
Kite: DATA DRAIN!!! *drains the flower* :P

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 04:08 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

i remember a monster showing up in low lvl and safe zones.. and an admin called down a flippin ion strike, and couldnt beat it.. then the low lvl kis was just like.. "data drain!" and dead goes the monster... and in all of my experiances... ion strikes nuke cities... so broken..

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 04:11 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Wait... Wait... Wait.. Wait, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! aaand boom goes the dynamite.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 04:16 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

i just saw that last night... close the window, youre letting all the stank out...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 04:20 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol.

Reg answer these questions when you get on.

1. When will this RP officially start, do you know?

2. Are there multiple orbs (2 fire orbs) and if there are is there a limit to the amount or could you collect hundreds and thousands of them?

3. Do the orbs increase in power or do you have to have more orbs to use more powerful techniques?

4. You haven't really explained the layout. Where are we and where is Von Karma, what does the whole thing look like?

I might have more questions later.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 05:10 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Name: Regelion Mura

orientation: Straight

alignment: Good

Height: 6,0

Weight: 155

Class: Dual Wielder

Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

Weapon(s) : Kama (Mini scythe that is arms length)

(please log in to view the image)

and a medium sized katana like sword with small sized holes in the blade. (same sword in the picture just with holes both weapons same length)

Village: Bosque Durmiente

Orb(s) : Fire, Water and lightning

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : Swift fog: By combing both weapons with the fire and water orbs in each he throws the his weapon like a boomerang past his opponent making a dense fog from the water and heat and finishing off with a cross back attack.

Exploding thunder: By combing both weapons with the water and lightning orbs when come in contact with anything other then him it explodes with combining water and thunder

I updated for reasons on a need to know as in a lot of you don't need to know lol but i have my reasons

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Last edited by Regelion1 on Oct 27th, 2010 at 09:54 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 09:41 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
lol.

Reg answer these questions when you get on.

2. Are there multiple orbs (2 fire orbs) and if there are is there a limit to the amount or could you collect hundreds and thousands of them?

3. Do the orbs increase in power or do you have to have more orbs to use more powerful techniques?

4. You haven't really explained the layout. Where are we and where is Von Karma, what does the whole thing look like?

I might have more questions later.

next Monday at the latest

there are multiple in the world but we are only able to carry three plus the powerful ones that will later be revealed but only while we fight

Yes they increase in power that would suck if they where weak forever so it's like you level the orb up

well Von karma is hidden but we will find him through information and the name of the place on his ch sheet but well each town depending will be like a 15 day (RP time) trip to get the full info on where he is and it will take us a day or a day and a half to get there is that okay

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 09:53 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

o_o.. 15 days rp time!? That's like 2 months real life time!! O_O!!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 01:38 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

longer, the way this board goes...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 01:41 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Matt you are so dramatic right now ^__^

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 01:44 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

i thought i was being realistic.. O_o.. and cynical..

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 01:46 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

neh, no your just being Psy.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 01:49 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

i like that you say that as if we've known each-other for years... but anyways... these orbs im guessing can be found, and stolen, or taken from defeated foes who already have them, right?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 01:58 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Oh really? *stabs my blade through Psy's back and kills him then steals his orbs* YAYZ! big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:09 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

awww... too bad i had no orbs... hah hah.. *cough* last laugh...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:11 AM
starryknight

Lol I know ehh you changed it hehe

Psy be nice we like our new friend. *talks like we've known eachother for decades.*

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:12 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote