KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)

Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I dunno about the rest of you, but I'd always intended to have Chair that young. He's the Deru equivalent to Dexter, boy genius. stick out tongue

Granted, he's certainly much stranger than Dexter was. I see him as a mix of that and Maniac McGee.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 07:51 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Naiyao is supposed to be young, it hints at a naivety in her. She often would believe the most unbelievable situations because while she is mature and wise, she has the trusting eyes of a child making her believe in "all good".

Last edited by Phoenix3068 on Sep 7th, 2012 at 01:23 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 01:20 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Davis is 17! And 22 is not "so old"...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 05:04 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

22 isn't old at all. It depends on your role that makes it "old" or "young".

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 09:06 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

I know it just felt weird looking back seeing every other good main character except Victor younger then us. laughing out loud

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 12:11 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

If Naiyao was older, it wouldn't make sense for her to be the "Heir" to the Royal Military Family, she would be the Head of it or at least the 2nd in Command. It only makes sense to keep her where she's at. As the Heir, she can hold the position she does. Anything more, and she should be suspected dead already.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 03:31 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Sorry guys i was gone for two days if I was here yesterday and today I would have been able to post make the updates and post them. Sorry but ill try to post them by later tomorrow or Tuesday then post something sorry guys.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 01:45 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

No need to apologize so much. Just get it done soon as you can, eh?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 01:50 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Alright i'm actually working on it now in truth i wanted you guys to tell me what you think of the characters i will be adding and updating. I like when i have the opinion of others because like you guys say its unhosted I want you guys to help me help you like you guys are approving my characters as if you guys are the creators of the RP help me make it better.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 01:59 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Well, did you actually mention the characters you were going to be adding? I'd be willing to offer some feedback if I had something to offer feedback of.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 12:42 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Work kills. Anyhow, as far as new characters go the first thing that should be done is establishing where everyone is and where all the locations are in accordance to that. People seem to be getting confused. I know that Xanatos is waiting on me for his next part and for one of my character, I was waiting on Bladewind. Does anyone want to field the names and locations or should I handle that?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 04:41 PM
Bladewind

My sincerest apoligies everyone. I have been far too busy and my lengthy visit to the hospital sealed the deal. I hope my disappearance will not be too noticeable.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2012 09:47 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

It depends. Are you back or is this just a "Oh hi, I'm stopping in to let you know why I was gone". By the way... WHAT THE HELL!? You come back the day "AFTER" I make the post!? I understand that you've been gone and why you've been gone, but seriously... Right after I make the post, you show up after being gone? What the hell...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2012 02:32 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Suuuuper late, but there it is. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 07:08 AM
starryknight

I don't thing reg is around...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 02:30 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Echo much? stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 03:09 PM
starryknight

big grin

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 03:44 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Who cares if Reg is around? You can still continue an RP even if the original poster isn't around, it just means that you have to change it a little. And we don't necessarily have to change it so much, we could keep ourselves going slow and work out more details that way we won't progress that much and maybe reg would come back before we got too far.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 09:07 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

So, right now ball's in your court, Pheo, to move along Raggo and Chair's plotline. I think I'm probably going to definitely make the hybrid guard a fully fleshed out character. I like the guy. big grin

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 11:48 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'll have to think of a reply. might take a little.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 03:06 PM