KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)

Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Is it too late to join or can I join ^___^ thanks

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 08:56 PM
CharlieNinjitsu is currently offline Click here to Send CharlieNinjitsu a Private Message Find more posts by CharlieNinjitsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Well, you need to make a character and get it approved first. Since the original person isn't around, Xanatos or I cold approve it I suppose. After you make a character and get it approved, feel free to jump in somewhere.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 08:58 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Space (teleportation up to 10ft and barriers 10second cool off time),

Illusion

Character sheet (Can make two at max)

Name: Lilly Holland

orientation:Bi

Alignment: good

Height:5 ft 5

Weight: 8 and a half pounds

Class: book Mage

Appearance: (sorry for no picture my iPad is silly) Lilly has long dark brown hair with slightly big grey eyes, she carrys a old brown book with a golden spine. Lilly has a pale skin complexion and loves to wear her long blue hooded cloak with her white frilly dress.

Weapon(s) : (can also show a picture) she has her book of spells but just in case she carrys a small dagger inside her black boots.

Village: (Make up one) Varastad

Orb(s) : Dark, Dream, Ice

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : unholy nightmare - basically she her dark and dream orb whilst chanting a spell, it creates a demonic nightmare for their victim who is asleep or daydreaming.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 09:10 PM
CharlieNinjitsu is currently offline Click here to Send CharlieNinjitsu a Private Message Find more posts by CharlieNinjitsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

It looks fine by me. I would prefer more details of course, but then I love putting details into characters and if you made all this on an iPad, it's understandable. I would check with Xanatos too though. Do you have another means of posting other then an iPad?

EDIT: Totally just took notice of this. What's with the Space and Illusion at the top?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 09:16 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Oh I copied and pasted the Fourm I didn't mean to copy that and yes I do I got to my boyfriends over the weekend he also uses this website ^___^ And I can rob his computer and sadly I do not have a computer at home as my family is silly and bought me a iPad instead of a laptop for Christmas :/ I can do detail when I am roleplaying/being my character when it comes to character forums I must admit I do suck however I am trying to improve my gramma/English don't get me wrong I am from England however apparently my gramma sucks so I am hoping this may improve my roleplay also I could talk on I am sorry o____o

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 09:22 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

<.<......

When you get the chance, you should put some detail into it. Like Chair (Xanatos' character) or one of mine (I have like four) XD

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 09:28 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

I will do :3 I will do it this weekend or possibly now I can bring the Fourm up onto google drive and edit it also can you only have one special move ?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 09:32 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

You can have multiple techniques but it's kind of recommended not having a LOT of special techniques. Special ones should be unique to you and should actually stand out.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 09:41 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

I thought so smile I should stick to that on as her main technique

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 09:42 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Character sheet (Can make two at max)

Name: Lilly "elizabeth"Holland

orientation:Bisexual

Alignment: good

Height:5 ft 5

Weight: 8 and a half pounds

Class: book Mage

Appearance: (sorry for no picture my iPad is silly) Lilly has long dark brown hair with slightly big grey eyes sometimes her eye colour changes sometimes they are grey sometimes they are blue and on rare occasions they ar green., she carrys a old tattered brown leather book which has a golden spine on the front of the tattered brown book was a gold unknown symbol to others except from book mages in the centre. Lilly has a pale skin complexion and loves to wear her long deep blue hooded cloak which has silver swirly patterns going around the cloak with her knee length white frilly dress. Lilly also carrys a small shoulder bag with her containing money/gold.

Weapon(s) : (can also show a picture) she has her book of spells but just in case, she carries two sharp steel daggers hidden inside her black calf-length boots.

Village: (Make up one) Varastad

Orb(s) : Dark, Dream, Ice

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : unholy nightmare - basically she uses her dark and dream orb whilst chanting a spell "from the power of darkness combine with the power of dream, may you enter and create hellish nightmares" , it creates a demonic nightmare for their victim who is asleep or daydreaming however she must be close to the victims as she can so their spell can work, the spell can be deadly.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 09:57 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Do you know how you want to introduce her into the story?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 10:02 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Maybe she could be hiding/camping in a nearby cave somewhere?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 10:06 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol, nearby where? We're all scattered.

Naiyao (My character) and Madison, two of the good characters, are in Malvior (or near it at least).

Chair (another good character) is in Loran (But an evil character, Raggo, is there too).

You could also be in your hometown if they haven't attacked there yet or you could be in the town the resistance is based in. I'd have to read back to get the name right though (which is funny because I made that town).

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 10:14 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Ah I see I could just enter my village and noticed it has been destroyed?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 10:21 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

You could, of course if it was only just destroyed I imagine you would be attacked by the things that destroyed it (Vicious creatures of Deru). Have you read about the creatures?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 10:25 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

"The creatures of Deru began attacking people forcing them to defend themselves. The power the people possed was barley enough to hold off the creatures. They then decided to try to use the power of the orbs along with their magic and skills to defeat the creatures. The orbs powers made them stronger and allowed them to defeat the creatures."

This bit??

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 10:29 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

No, I meant the details about the creatures. It's either on page 1, 2, or 3 of the OOC. If you're an Orb User (which you are), you're likely the only one from your village (since not everyone used them). So the non-orb users don't stand much of a chance against Von Karma's Dark Army of Creatures. And if there's an Orb User (which there is, i.e. you) another Orb User (Evil One) would be coming for you.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 10:44 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Ah I see I shall go. Have a look now

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 10:46 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

If you want, I can make an Evil Orb User for the sole purpose of attacking your village with Von Karma's Army of Creatures. I'll make an easy one that you can either escape from or kill (which would be one of the few we would have managed to defeat, lol).

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 10:48 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Sure that's sounds like a good idea ^__^

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 10:52 PM