KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)

Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'll need you to message me on all the details of the village. Stuff like how many people were there, what the village was like (was it natural, lots of plants, wood houses or was it more of a town with large buildings, maybe arcane shops, prestige.)

To give an example. The city that Naiyao came from was the most prestigious city I could think of. Tall buildings, large walls, defenses across the walls, big gates to keep people out, shops stocked to the brim, an armory.

While other cities might be more of an open field, maybe a few shops with local supplies, no real defense and no guards.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 10:56 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CharlieNinjitsu
Character sheet (Can make two at max)

Name: Lilly "elizabeth"Holland

orientation:Bisexual

Alignment: good

Height:5 ft 5

Weight: 8 and a half pounds

Class: book Mage

Appearance: (sorry for no picture my iPad is silly) Lilly has long dark brown hair with slightly big grey eyes sometimes her eye colour changes sometimes they are grey sometimes they are blue and on rare occasions they ar green., she carrys a old tattered brown leather book which has a golden spine on the front of the tattered brown book was a gold unknown symbol to others except from book mages in the centre. Lilly has a pale skin complexion and loves to wear her long deep blue hooded cloak which has silver swirly patterns going around the cloak with her knee length white frilly dress. Lilly also carrys a small shoulder bag with her containing money/gold.

Weapon(s) : (can also show a picture) she has her book of spells but just in case, she carries two sharp steel daggers hidden inside her black calf-length boots.

Village: (Make up one) Varastad

Orb(s) : Dark, Dream, Ice

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : unholy nightmare - basically she uses her dark and dream orb whilst chanting a spell "from the power of darkness combine with the power of dream, may you enter and create hellish nightmares" , it creates a demonic nightmare for their victim who is asleep or daydreaming however she must be close to the victims as she can so their spell can work, the spell can be deadly.

Hi there, Charlie! I'm glad you're interested in joining the game with us, we always appreciate some fresh players. The original setting maker isn't around at the moment, but I'm running as Steward with Pheo as my advisor, so hopefully we can get you going, of which she seems to have done a great job working towards already!

There is actually a Character Archive in place for this particular RP. It has an updated character skeleton, along with expanded information involving the Orbs and character Classes. I highly suggest reading through the information and then glancing at some of the characters already posted there for examples, then update your character accordingly. Post the updated character in this thread so that Phoenix and I can review it. This should be the last little hurdle you have to deal with before actually getting to play, and I look forward to seeing you posting soon!

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 09:53 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

To add to that, Xanatos did like the information you put in the original layout. So you're in, you don't have to get concerned. This just gives us the information to know your character by. Xanatos doesn't know how to say "goodjob". Bwuahahaha.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 09:56 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Yes, I did like what you'd put already. I'm just a stickler for uniformity sometimes, so I'd appreciate if you went through the extra effort, but you don't actually have to.

Good job, both of you. thumb up

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 09:59 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Erm..thanks I guess and I will get onto describing my village now I suppose, I most likely to put alot of effort in roleplaying to be honest with you also I would say I have been in roleplays but they where really badly done roleplays so I gave up for a while then my boyfriend suggested that I go onto this site as it may be a lot better then the site I am on smile I will go ahead and write a description of my village now

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 06:11 PM
CharlieNinjitsu is currently offline Click here to Send CharlieNinjitsu a Private Message Find more posts by CharlieNinjitsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

<.< Kay..

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 06:26 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Varastad is a village size town, full of lively people, about 60 to 70. The buildings where vaired in sized, some where tall and some where small. There are a few shops in Varastad that sells armour and weapons mainly, there is a black market in Varastad which sells stolen goods but it is open on rare occasions. The buildings where made of hard stone. The village is well was a lively place untill the vicious creatures of Deru started to roam about through the village destroying living things.

Is this okay...?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 06:29 PM
CharlieNinjitsu is currently offline Click here to Send CharlieNinjitsu a Private Message Find more posts by CharlieNinjitsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

It works. Seems kind of like konoha but without the giant walls XD Do you still want me to make a character to lead the attack on the village?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 06:34 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Sure if you don't mind ^___^

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 06:36 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

So here's what I can do. Make sure that you take time and make the posts well. Make a post about how your character is away from the village and getting ready to head back. I'd prefer if this was a reasonably long post since it's your debut.

When you make your opening post (which should detail why you're away, what you're doing, and that you're on your way back), I'll make a nice long post about how this Evil Orb User is destroying the village and why. This should give a good image of your village which is why I wanted to know as much as I could. It will give a good image of the attackers; both the creatures and the enemy.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 06:39 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Ok will get onto it now

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 06:40 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Make sure to make the post as best you can. Your debut post will tell a lot about you. The better post that you give, the better post you inspire in response.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 06:45 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Okay I done it I probably get more better as I go along

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 07:09 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Got the idea for the enemy now. Gonna do a Fire/Water Merger. Will post the CS in a sec.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 07:12 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Okay dokey smile

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 07:35 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Evil Orb User Attempt

Character Skeleton

Name: Uri Maverick

Orientation: Heterosexual

Height: 6ft 2in

Weight: 165lbs

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Alignment: Evil, Von Karma

Village: Fields of Deru/Introduced in Varastad

Class:
Heavy User: As the name implies, the Heavy User enjoys the heft of big weapons. The bigger it is, the harder they hurt follows the basic creed of the Heavy, and not much more is in common among them. From Great Warhammers to massive Claymores, the Heavy controls the battlefield by making sure none survive their deadly swings.

Orbs:
Elemental
Fire: Grants the user the ability to create and control fire. This control can take many forms, such as summoning blazing fireballs, or firing scorching rays of intense heat.
Water: Gives the wielder the power to create and control water. From a simple fountain to drink from to great deluges, any number of uses can come from controlling this orb.
Spirit
Space: Space, the area within everyone moves and interacts. The power of this orb lets you move things without needing to actually handle them. Lift a box, a crate, a barrel, a person! Move yourself twenty feet in any direction instantly. Make an invisible barrier to protect you from harm. Takes about ten seconds to use the orb's power again after.

Weapons
SteamWorks Claymore: A 2-Handed Sword made specifically for the combination of Fire and Water Elemental Attacks. The sword uses the power from the Fire Orb and Water Orb to unleash powerful artes without the use of magic. The sword itself can compress both elements when used cooperatively to create a Steam Element which blasts the enemy with intensely heated mist that will burn the flesh even from very durable beings. The sword will not accept the manipulation of any other element then fire or water; thus it is almost useless for any other elemental orb user.

Orb/Class Techniques
---------------------------------------------
Claymore + Fire Orb Techniques
-BurningEdge: The blade of the claymore becomes superheated and can tear through most metals.
-Flamethrower Blade: Directing the flow of the Fire Orbs energy, the sword unleashes a flamethrower in whatever direction the blade is pointing.
-Flame Wheel: Taking hold of the claymore in one hand, the user rotates the blade rapidly as the fire orb unleashes flames from the blade. This gives the appearance of a spinning wheel of fire that burns whatever it hits.

Claymore + Water Orb Techniques
-Water Serpent: Directing a stream of water with the blade, water is manipulated to move in whatever way the user dictates with their blade acting as a designator. (Wherever he points his blade while this power is active, the water follows.)

Claymore + Space Orb Techniques
-Space Splitting Piercing Thrust: Stabbing the claymore forward while using the space orbs ability, he can attack anywhere within 20ft instantly by creating a shift in space that reopens wherever he chooses. Requires a visual on the location.
-Warp Gate: The user slices the air and creates a tear in space. This is used to block physical attacks, magical attacks, and can be used to trap people and things inside.

Claymore + Water Orb + Space Orb
-Water Summoning: Because his water technique requires a body of water, he created a means of summoning it. This technique connects the space orb to a large body of water and can create a rift in space to summon forth any amount of that water for his use.

Special Technique: Steam Awaken: Elemental Synergy
Requires: Fire Orb + Water Orb + SteamWorks Claymore
Igniting the SteamWorks Claymore simultaneously with the Fire Orb and Water Orbs power, Uri creates almost a flamethrower of intense steam. This works to apply both heavy pressure and heat that will burn away at anything it hits.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 07:56 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Opinions?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 07:56 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Wow, that's pretty amazing but I guess you been roleplaying for quite a long time I suppose? Wow it really good and interesting I like the technique of the claymore and space orb ^__^ trapping people I like it

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 08:05 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Hard to believe I only started working on it about 5 minutes after your post, huh? Lol, I've been roleplaying since I was a little kid.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 08:10 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

I been on and off roleplaying I started like a year ago I suppose so I am still sorta new to it

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 08:12 PM