KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)

Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Mr. Evil looks good, Pheo. Let's get the girl in the game.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 11:08 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Whew! Working on post after this.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 11:39 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I started making a post but among everything else that I'm doing right now, it's hard to pull myself away from MH3U. Don't worry, I started making it but it needs to be a good long introduction post. It has to have lots of destruction and actually set a strong mood.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 01:47 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

What's going on in story, Davis might make an appearance! But seriously I'm so confused on how to come back in.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 10:29 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Have Madison exit the city alone, without Regelion. Her and Naiyao will regroup at the city gates and return to the resistance together. Davis can either intercept them and join them but that would leave you doing nothing while we arrive at the resistance and wait for the others. He could locate chair and be the one to bring him to the resistance, but he doesn't really know where they are. He could either meet up with Lilly or Chair; save them from the Evil Orb User near them, and then "follow his heart" to his bloodied angel. Lol.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 12:45 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol there. How's that for an entrance for Lilly?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2013 09:14 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Suprah evulz

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 10:14 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

Posting now sorry for dely

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 10:18 PM
CharlieNinjitsu is currently offline Click here to Send CharlieNinjitsu a Private Message Find more posts by CharlieNinjitsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Yay, movement. happy

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 01:05 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

still a bit open for me. Xan, I don't think you ever replied with Chair's post.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 04:20 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I was waiting on you for what we discussed in PM. I guess I can try and come up with something, but not tonight. I'm bedding early.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 05:08 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

My stomach is killing me, I think I need food. Will look at posting now. Blargggh~

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 04:37 PM
starryknight

DAVIS HAS RETURNED...and confused as hell. I think Madison is going to find Chair, as soon as I figure out how to bring her back.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 06:58 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Well Naiyao is waiting outside of the city for Madison.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 07:23 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm waiting on Madison's Post to move Naiyao.
I'm waiting on Lilly's Post to move Uri.
I'm waiting on Chair's Post to move Raggo.

Just letting you all know who I have to wait for before I can post again here, so I won't be posting until one of those three characters post.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 09:11 PM
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
I'm waiting on Madison's Post to move Naiyao.
I'm waiting on Lilly's Post to move Uri.
I'm waiting on Chair's Post to move Raggo.

Just letting you all know who I have to wait for before I can post again here, so I won't be posting until one of those three characters post.

Posted big grin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 10:01 PM
CharlieNinjitsu is currently offline Click here to Send CharlieNinjitsu a Private Message Find more posts by CharlieNinjitsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol, you're making me have to continue posting while giving me virtually nothing. The first time, you just entered the village. The second time, you hid. Everytime, it doesn't give Uri anymore to do. So I'm going to have him go hyper cannon on them. You can stop him if you want :P

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 10:05 PM
starryknight

you can find Davis, he's not hiding. big grin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 10:14 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Where is Madison if not in the city? I'll have Naiyao appear if she's close enough to her location.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 10:38 PM
starryknight

she's near the entrance to the right I imaged lol.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 11:15 PM