KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)

Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*shrugs and steals your cheerios*

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:12 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

*hates cherios*

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:23 AM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

... but they are good for your heart o3o

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:25 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

if you have heart problems....

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:27 AM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The Orbs... The OOORRRRBS!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:37 AM
starryknight

Ugh typing with a phone sucks!!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:40 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

*going over all the differet types of orbs* ...*rubbing his chin* hmmm..

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:44 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm sorry Starry ^^

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:44 AM
Bladewind

Hey Regelion what about me? How would things go for me? Am I supposed to randomly attack the "good" guys?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 04:46 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

kay... gunna try... BAMF!

Name: Raenius

Orientation: Chaos

Alignment: Neutral

Height: 6'

Weight 278 lb's

Class: Dual wielder

Appearance: Raenius is a tall, medium built man with waist long black hair, braided into many long strands. His skin is pale white and his face is very angular and well structured. He wears light armor made up of shoulder paldrans, gauntlets and greaves with light plate running down his spine for protection. His colors of choice revolve around dark black, brown with some green to better blend into the background of forrests and woods. his clothing is light and allows him to easily move quickly and quietly. He also keeps a cloak with him for protection of the elements and to further help conceal himself from view.
http://www.diablo3demo.com/diablo3-male-wizard.jpg (if you need a visual..)

Weapon(s) : Raenius carries with him dual witchblades fastened into the gauntlets of his arms. These are magically crafted to the needs of the barer, and will extend and retract by thought. They also have an added ability to extend short plates or armor out of either side of Raenius' forearms, offering two small built-in shields to his armoury. Although this does offer him added protection, it cannot hope to offer any sort of full body coverage, even when both arms are used. They are strictly minimal protection.

Village: Raenius' village was long sence destroyed by marauding bandits, his travels take him across the world aimlessly.

Orb(s) : Ice, Dark, Illusion.

Special move with weapon and/or orb(s) :
Frostbite armor; Raenius use of his ice orb is capable of lowering the air temperature around him, freezing the very water molecules in the air into a hardened shield of armor surrounding his body. The after effect of this technique freezes arrows and bullets in mid-air and slows the attack and movement speed of those trying to confront him in melee combat.
Deathfrost legion; With the combination of all 3 orbs, Raenius is able to create illusionary doubles of himself imbued with a cold darkness. This darkness radiates an aura from each double that shuts down all sensory perceptions of sight, sound, and touch when near them. His victims cannot even feel the ice cold carve of his blades when he strikes, and their deaths are painless. The doubles themselves appear to be perfect copies of him, and move and act by his will, only by attacking the real Raenius and forcing his concentration elsewhere can dissipate them. The doubles have no power to harm, other than to chill those who attack with melee abilities.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 05:33 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

well bladewind to help you out i will post like Von Karma calling for you and he'll like give you orders but you wont be alone there will be other servents some wack and some like yourself strong but if they don't have a profile then there weak but i will post the other servents of Von Karma that will be strong but they will be left in the dark till like monday or so but if i don't start it monday then i will start it tuesday

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 05:33 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Replace both mine, only 1

Character sheet

Name: Naiyao

Orientation: Straight (Still don't see why this matters)

alignment: Good

Height: 5"5

Weight: 107lbs

Class: Dual Wielder

Appearance:

Weapon(s) : (Will Poster Later)

Village: Unknown - Abandoned

Orb(s) : Lightening

special move with weapon and/or orb(s) : [I'll make one a bit later in game, but I have no real specials right now.]

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 05:50 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm changing my characters. I only want one, and I don't know how to add a picture directly from this comp >.< So also, here's the weapons she uses.

Attachment: 1fm-411.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 05:51 PM
starryknight

Davis is going to be awkwardly attached to Matt's character. O.o

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 03:19 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

...whys that?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 04:52 AM
starryknight

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!!!!! thats why!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 06:44 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

...yeah, no.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 09:12 AM
starryknight

its bromance!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 05:38 PM
Bladewind

Okay thanks Regelion.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 06:01 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

no problem don't be afraid to ask any questions i wont think it's disrespectful or anything because you guy's need to know this type of stuff

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 08:37 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote