KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)

Destiny Orb (REG AND OOC)
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol I think we kind of depend on these orbs though.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 01:30 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

yeah.. my char will try not to as much as possible... makes you guys obvious targets for people than want them...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 01:37 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Which are generally those who have experienced their powers which if the character can defeat them will gain more. It's a simple equation. You've gotta have money to make money.

Orbs + More Orbs = MORE ORBS!!! YAY!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 01:40 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

WOO!!! but wait... didnt reg say you can only use three? maybe its like diablo 2's lore with magical rings and amulets.. only three in such close proximity can work well together? any more nd things get... unstable..

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 01:44 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I believe he said you start with three, which implies the possibility to acquire more at a later date.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 07:05 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

reg.. clear it up.. can we be covered in orbs and become juggernaughts? or is it limited to 3 per person?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 07:03 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
Creature list

Gado: Mostly found in watery areas

(please log in to view the image)

Buru: Mostly found in watery areas

Orcagal: one of the mid level creatures

Inu: Found mostly in dark places don't like light too much

Deathleon: A very high level Creature few have really seen one and lived

Kusamara: A very low level Creature weak and travel in packs

Learow: Higher,stronger and faster then Kusamara usually travel in prides

Gunci: Spirit type Creature that mostly attacks dream can sometimes control person who they are dream invading

Tao: Air type creature that is mostly seen in huge groups

Jump any anytime when i start
I sort of added bird like creatures before i got this memo found in mountains and capable in the air There known as the Tori no Hito (Bird-People) (please log in to view the image)

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Nov 4th, 2010 at 04:19 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 04:17 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

well to tell you the truth i will limit you to 5 but you start out with 3 and you can gain one of the super orbs which would be hard though

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 09:26 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

So three standard orbs, and two "super" orbs, which makes the cap five. Each character can have a total of five orbs.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 09:34 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

no 1 super orb im giving you the opportunity to have 5 but 4 are normal orbs and 1 is a super orb if you want it it will help you defeat von karma because the super orbs are stronger then your regular orbs buyt you don't have to have 5 you can have 4 or 3 if you want

Last edited by Regelion1 on Nov 4th, 2010 at 09:45 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 09:41 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
So four standard orbs, and one "super" orbs, which makes the cap five. Each character can have a total of five orbs.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 09:42 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Starry you should post Davis going to Von Karma's Castle because he is calling all his servants and since Davis is be controlled hes obligated to come

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 09:47 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Of course in the end it's a matter of strategy. Von Karma can fall with a simple blade but they would need a very badass strategy. The Orbs just heighten their chances.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 01:48 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

O_o... 5 orbs, eh? so im also assuming the special move limit gets raised, as well?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 08:26 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Yes whats up with everyone no one is posting come on guy's after a bit I'm going to progress the story

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 03:14 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

im waiting for a time when theres NOT a fight going on to present my char..

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 03:51 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

okay and everyone else

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 03:56 PM
Bladewind

I'm waiting for the second servant of von Karma to post.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 04:21 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

I'm posting right now.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 04:26 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Fable 3 had a huge impact on me >< I can barely see right now because my eyes were glued to the screen over the weekend so its hard to read these posts. Did anything include me? lol

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 01:21 PM