KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo Univ. (OOC and REG)

Halo Univ. (OOC and REG)
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Cross is a very stoic type of guy.
He doesn't like to be ****ed with and when people **** with him well he forks um up!!! D:<
But he never really uses exclamation marks unless he's giving an order to the ship crew. He's calm and ****ing cool like that 8J

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 12:55 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol by the way, if you want more insight on the "Cross" that I created. It's more a "Cutter" rather than a "Keyes".

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 12:57 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

see.. i never really got the sense that cutter had that much of a personality.. but thats just me.. but in your opinion. (seeing as hes technically YOUR char) am i playing him well?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 01:03 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

.... *grinds teeth together* Sure =_= your doing a PERFECT job..

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 01:04 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

im getting mixed signals here.. im honestly asking if the char prsonality is fitting for the char you made.. cuz its still early in the rp, you can take control of him back if its not good...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 01:07 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm doing a lot to keep it balanced, just try and make him a bit more... emotionless. Not blank, just less serious about it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 02:07 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

damn.. thats no fun at all... O_o...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 02:11 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

-_- you say that but I guarantee I could make it seem like fun. You can't think so 2 dimensionally.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 02:13 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

if you say so... ill put up someting later on tonight... give the others a chance to post... before i have the ship enter slipspace, have xain put into the ships systems, get 060 out of armor, let you get jamie out of armor, have the covy corvette overtake us... blah blah blah... LETS DO THIS!!!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 02:40 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Jamie will be up for the battle at least the 2nd half of it. Also, I'll PM you the details of Cross more in depth =\

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 02:45 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

ok.. so xan in the computor... the ship has entered slipspace... we'll meet up with the covy corvette as soon as we're out of slipspace... for the medic teams.. sorans armor is consitered off by the time xain is in the systems... and the tech crew should just be starting to attempt to take off jamies armor now.. yaaaaays... go for it..

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 07:47 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

my eyes are still kind of blurry (been playing Fable 3 this weekend a bit) so can you sum up what just happened in that in more specific terms then you just did?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 01:20 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

that was pretty effin specific.. O_o..

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 01:23 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Well I read over some of the RP and it didn't seem to match what you said v.v..

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 01:49 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

read it again? i know i didnt include everything specifially, but i was giving people a basis that time has passed... so.. by the time the odsts and xain make it to the bridge, soran should logically be out of his armor, and they would have rushed him (or are rushing him) to the med bay, and they "should" be starting on jamie now... and then the ship jumped... and blah blah blah..

i was giving the others (namely, our resident medics and tech crew, as well as the A.I.) a chance to post their replies before i started a vs covy battle...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 02:03 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Reiner can't move until the Covies get here, so I guess my next post will include my spartan waking up but I have to wait for the meds to start working.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 02:06 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

exactly.. O_o.. i been bitchin at xan to get in gear with his post so i can get to the covies, and the rest of the bridge stuff....and thus i wait.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 02:09 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

btw, the marine's that I've been working on don't really have names or direct missions. They are just two marines in the background that you will always see talking about things. They kind of help to provide a more visual aspect of what's going on. They are like "Assisting Characters". Better known as "The Bards in a Play"

Oh yee oldee frog has made it wrong
and now he's off a journey long
oh why must my wife now have a slong

LMAO! Anyways, Medics need to work a bit more on the Spartan before I'm ready to wake her up (Be warned... someone may die).

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 03:15 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

yaaaaay.... oh, and if the damged A.I. ****s up while trying to boot up with the ships computors.. we may all die... i just realised i put a damaged A.I. into a ships systems mid slipspace jump... ima retard..

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 03:26 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Yep, great job.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 03:37 PM