KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo Univ. (OOC and REG)

Halo Univ. (OOC and REG)
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

i know... always notice things could potentially kill the entire rp... too bad i couldnt stop this in time... O_o.. lets hope xan doesnt kill us all..

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 03:44 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

If Xan does try it I'll just pull another HH3 and completely reverse it with another trick -_- but of course, odds are you and Xan will ignore it and just have it all go nuclear again.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 03:45 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'm sorry! I can't help it that I come up with horrifying situations that are totally plausible! It's just what I do, apparently. no expression

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 06:50 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

hey.. not my fault! my char worked ithout the bounds of his profile! ...unlike someone.. <.<..

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 05:56 AM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

i think ill wait untill someone works with jamie, and then have the ship exit warp space right in the fae of a covy corvette... so.. oe or two more posts.. (either our med team or jamie, or both) and then... its FIGHT NIGHT, BAYBE!!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 03:12 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

If Liberator doesn't come back by tomorrow I'll post something for a medic team to get the story moving.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 01:41 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

aaaand epic fail.. comps down.. dunno when or if ill get it back... looks like you and xan are on your own for a while... xan can play soran.. ill be calling him to give him insights on him.. again.. sorry.. not my fault..

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 04:00 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

or we could just keep Soran asleep and have him come back all badass. He is technically still out of commission.

So...

We can all play Cruse
I'll play Cross
Xan can play Soran (if he wants)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 04:36 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

when i get back, i am going to write a MASSIVE awakening for Soran thats going to take me at least an hour to write.. im dissapointed in EVERYONE (really, more so in xan) for not keeping shit going without me... its like GD all over again...

still not back... this is a fluke.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 12:16 AM
starryknight

awkward...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 01:12 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

=.= Hey don't blame me. I have to TRY and abide by the rules of KMC so avoiding multiple posts after another. I was the last one to post; Xan was just lazy! D=< and Liberator disappeared!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 04:39 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

with every day that passes, im more and more dissapointed with humanity... and by humanity i mean xan..

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 01:43 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Interested in either Reviving this or Recreating a Halo version. With me in an all new mode of Halo Reach (I started this idea because Halo Reach was coming out) I'm pumped for a new beginning or a better continuation! Matt and Xan aren't around much though so I need determined support.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 01:43 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

destined for failure for one reason... look at where you are.. O_o..

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 05:51 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Where I am?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 07:52 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

kmc.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 10:18 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol KMC can prevail, the problem is that we need at least 3 more people who can be determined. KMC isn't built of failure, it's just full of it. If we have 5 people in total (I said three which was not including Matthias and myself) then we can make a brilliant RP.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2011 10:21 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

I agree

its been done

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 01:40 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Exactly.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 01:26 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Interestingly enough, not a few days ago I was considering trying to give this thing a kick-start. My work schedule's pretty tight, but if I can fenagle things around, it shouldn't be hard to get back into the proverbial groove.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 11:19 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote