KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo Univ. (OOC and REG)

Halo Univ. (OOC and REG)
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm about to read Xan's characters, I've been gone for a week lol, "Fall Break, yay!"

and yes I have an Uber soft spot for Jorge.

As far as your Halo Reach Legendary Skull Campaign goes I'll join Matt.

Yes I'm waiting for at least 5 of the 6 people who signed up for it to join. If Marie ever got on -.- lol.

Finally, yes most Spartan-III are orphans. Unlike the Spartan-II's they weren't kidnapped from home but rather orphaned due to the war, afterwards they joined the Elite rankings of the Spartan-III Project. YAY FOR POOR PUBLIC MANAGEMENT!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:34 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

sweetness, so far its just me and my bud miles... could also use a fourth... know anyone hardxcore? and is marie the only one we're waiting on now?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:37 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*claps* ^^ I like them Xan, both.

Richard seems like a modern badass though I can't really get through with his tone, I guess because that part wasn't really described. Anyways, I give this an "Approved" marking on it! Hehe.

As far as XainX41N...
I can tell that you worked a bit on this but you said 080 O.o did I view it wrong, which Spartan is 080? >.< your making me go back to read. Anyways, its good enough, I guess I see this one as being somewhat like Serena from Halo War's XD

... *stamps both with an "Approved!" seal*

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:44 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

No she's not, go look back at the list. We have at least 6 people on there, though some of them are inactive right now so we might have to wait a while but I'm not giving up! >:]

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:44 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

he means 060... soran...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:45 PM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

thought so XD I didn't know if you changed your character's tag without my knowledge >.>

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:47 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

O_o... and if i do?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:51 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

then you have to announce it >.> other wise... YOU GET THE HORNS! *an elite with an energy sword jumps Matt* lol nah, okay so we only have 3 active people right now including myself?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:55 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Double Post :3 anyways, scratch that we still have the (>^^)> guy so that's 4 including myself. 2 more and I'll start it, we should have those 2 who are already playing it though D: where are they!?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:57 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

*pulls a sgt forge and neck shanks it to death* blarg! ya honk bag! *kicks the elites dead body* O_o...does that count as a bulltrue medal?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:57 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

no idea... and i call that guy kirby...just because it looks like it...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 12:58 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Guess so.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 01:00 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i prefer either, God, man formerly known as thebigeh, almightly symbols!, Great One, or Fred

Admit it, you splooshed

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 03:44 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Will you join this RP too Mr. Fred? :3

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 03:44 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yes, been working on the characters...and jesus you respond quick o.O

Admit it, you splooshed

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 03:45 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

again I know I do >.> but still, I'll wait to approve characters big grin After everyone else is done I'll post my characters ! ^^

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 03:47 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Type: Spartan-III
Name / Service Tag: Rhodrik-138
Company: Bravo
Race: white with ukraine, english and irish decent
Primary Weapon: DMR
Secondary Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Job Type: Marksmen
Personal Abilities: (if this is allowed)
Bio, Extra Information: taken from his home planet Harvest after being orphaned by Convenant aggressions and turned into a supesoldier Spartan-III, he has excelled with his marksmenship, he is named after a briton king who he claims he's an ancestor of. he has managed to retain a sarcastic, always on the bright side, and seeing the humor in everything personality
his armour, colour subject rto change, might change up the armour too(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image) outside of armour

Admit it, you splooshed

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 03:59 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I don't suppose we can 138 to 338 can we ^^; most Bravo tend to have numbers in the 2 - 300 radius (actually I think only above 300 lol) >.> I have yet to understand the numbers for them.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 04:02 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

meh i dont care, i would have made it 1138, but too many digits

Admit it, you splooshed

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 04:06 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Spartan-1337! AT YOUR SERVICE! XD

Anywho, *pulls out my stamper and stamps upon the stampee mark*

"APPROVED!"

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 04:09 PM