KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo Univ. (OOC and REG)

Halo Univ. (OOC and REG)
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

pheo?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 01:03 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

i got lazy.. pheonix... pheo... durr?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 01:32 AM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

phoenix...

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 01:49 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

It's a nick I originally gave her, because I kept seeing her username and hearing "pheo" (prounounced as Fio).

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 01:49 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i got the connection, just trying to be a dick....your making it hard >.<

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 01:51 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol Kirby all I heard in that sentence is "dick" and "hard" which this is a M Rated Thread :3 lmao

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 02:50 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

ditto to xan.. and fail on being a dick...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 02:51 AM
Matthias Fenris is currently offline Click here to Send Matthias Fenris a Private Message Find more posts by Matthias Fenris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I was wondering, would anyone who knows a lot about Halo be interested in making a post detailing all of the weapons available? I would do it but I have to log off and with the new system implemented at my school its a bit hard to in the morning (The TEACHERS watch the screens now, not just the admins, so I'm getting criticized by my pervert teachers who are watching my messages)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 02:54 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

i volunteer.. gunna go with link to appearances, and discrips of fire rates, ammo count, effectiveness and types...

covy weaps COMING SOON!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 02:58 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol thanks Matt.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 03:01 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

UNSC Armoury:
pistols; The UNSC has three variants of handguns available to its forces. They all operate the same, but variances in ammo count, and optical zoom capability.
This is the variant used by the ODST forces, comes with a 12 count ammo clip, and 2x zoom.
http://gearmedia.ign.com/gear/image...1414650-000.jpg
This variant is used mainly by navy personel, also comes with a 12 round clip, but lacks the 2x zoom.
http://cdn1.gamepro.com/global/rada...ges/95673-1.jpg
This variant is used by UNSC army personel, and comes with a smaller 8 round clip, and 2x zoom.
http://www.haloreach.com.au/images/reach-pistol.jpg
you'll note that theres very little physical appearance differance from the army and navy issue handguns. all types are considered magnum class.
All handguns operate well at medium to close range conditions.

Automatic rifles; The UNSC uses many variants of automatic, high fire rate weaponry.
This is the army issue assault rifle. it has a 36 round clip, a high rate of fire, and is the backbone of the UNSC military weaponry.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2..._OutFoxedTW.jpg

This variant is the navy issue assault rifle, and offers the same rate of fire and ammo capacity, but there are some models that house a 60 round clip.
http://www.freewebs.com/worldinacup/Assault%20Rifle.jpg
both models operate well in close to medium range battles.

This is the UNSC sub compact machine gun, favored by the navy for ship boarding and defense.
http://www.techarena.in/files/image...niper_rifle.jpg
It comes with an extremely high rate of fire, and an extendable stock. and a strong 60 round clip that is easily and quickly expended due to the high fire rate. accuracy is low on full auto, but the weapon truly shines in close quarters. Can be dual wielded at a considerable loss in accuracy.

This is the UNSC battle rifle. is holds a 36 round clip and fires highly accurate rounds in a 3 shot burst. high stopping power. This rifle is very effective at medium to long ranges. Aim for the head.
http://xboxmedia.gamespy.com/xbox/i..._1099367312.jpg

This is the designated marksman rifle, now exclusivey used by the UNSC army branch. It holds a 15 round clip and fires in single shots every time the trigger is pulled. High stopping power. effective and medium to long ranges. Aim for the head.
http://pr0gaming.com/images/halo-reach-dmr.jpg

Sniper rifle;
The UNSC has many varients of the popular sniper rifle, but all of them have the same rate of fire, ammo capacity and stopping power. They are very long built rifles tha house a 4 round clip and fire high velocity, armor peircing rounds. The rounds are capable of penetrating multiple targets and can even puncture through vehicle plating. they are effective and long and extreme ranges. HIgh recoil.
http://forcedisconnect.com/wp-conte.../halo-snipe.jpg

Heavy support;
The UNSC has powerful heavy support weapons, capable of anti- personel and anti-armor functions.

The UNSC rocket launcher comes in two varieties. Both house dual launching tubes capale of firing two rockets before needing to reload. One varient locks on to armoured targets, and the other vairent simply dumb-fires the rockets straight. Ammo clips house the rockets and are loaded from the top left side of the launcher. They are the disposable after use, but the launcher and tubes can be re-used. There is no physical differences to both variances, and all rockets have extremely high explosive damage in a large radius. Effective vs hard targets and clusters of infanty.
http://www.freewebs.com/halo2dictat...ketlauncher.jpg

The UNSC army also deploys a single shot, burst propelled grenade launcher. It has high personel damage, and medium anti-armor capability. Fires one shot before needing to reload, and the trigger can be held down to delay grenade explosion. Grenade explodes on impact, but only after its traveled a safe distence away from the user. Grenades explode with an added E.M.P. burst that disables shields and vehicles. Effective vs vehicles and heavy infantry.
http://www.gamejudgment.com/wp-cont...-12th-April.jpg

The spartan laser is a high density, concentrated laser weapon. It is battery operated, shoulder mounted high damage anti-armor weapon. To fire it, it must be charged up for a few seconds before the charge is fired. can safely fire 5 bursts before its charge is depleted and the weapon becomes useless. The lasers effect fires in a continious beam for a short duration that pierces multiple armoured targets and is capable of massive damage. Effective vs any single target.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...artan_laser.jpg

The UNSC missile pod is a large stationary multi-missile launching system. It is too large and heavy to be used as a mobile weapon by any non-spartan troops. It houses 8 small homing missiles that lock on to armoured targets and have the capability to track and follow targets past evasive manuevers. Usually found in stationary defensive struts to be used against airbourne targets. Spartans can heft and carry the detatched pods with a considerable loss in mobility. Effective vs arial armor.
http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360...01114857029.jpg

The flame thrower is a heavy anti personel weapon used to flush out bunkered emplacements. It is very heavy, and its operators suffer a large loss of mobility. Fuel is all self contained within the system. Heavy damage to infantry, as the flames are a napalm base, and cling to targets. The flames continue to burn afterwards. Effective against clusters of infantry.
http://www.gamerhelp.com/images/con...es/129360-5.jpg

Stationary turrets operate as fixed defenses as anti-infantry measures. normal troops can carry and deploy a stationary turret quickly and effectively in most battlefield situations. Stationary turrets can be redeployed again, and house a large drum of ammo, belt fed into the gun.
http://media.teamxbox.com/dailypost...os/14turret.jpg
Other types of stationary turrets are bolted to their placements, and must be forcable detatched by spartan forces to carry. These are high rate of fire, high stopping power drum fed weapons that highly reduce mobility, but give a great offensive capability to infantry and lightly armoured targets.
http://media.monstersandcritics.com...2tifjpgcopy.jpg

The UNCS finally has a standard fragmentation type grenade. Soldiers simply have to activate the fuse and throw the explosive. Detonation happens 2 seconds after the grenade hits any object after the fuse is lit, or it will detonate in the air after 10 seconds. Very effective against infantry, as well as inside vehicles.
http://media.teamxbox.com/dailypost...s/26grenade.jpg

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 04:20 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

wow, that took an hour and 20 minutes.. jesus.. should i do UNSC vehicles next? or just jump to covy weapons?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 04:21 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

vehicles

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 05:39 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

can i make a second spartan, after playing the games, i remembered how much i love cqc, smashing them with my gun, or grabbing a turret and mowing shit down, but also love sniping, so second spartan?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 05:41 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

ill do that tomorrow, maybe... or later tonight... or something..

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 05:41 AM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

oh and.. im pretty sure you can make another char... xans got 2.. im only going with one because i hate having two of my chars involved in an rp... always creates a conflict of interest and one ends up killing the other... or others...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 05:54 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

>.< I'm very much against making two Spartan's because they are the omega's of the UNSC Force. Especially sense there are very limited Spartan-III and Spartan-II are mostly out of commission. What do you think Matt, if anything I'd say a Spartan from Gamma Company sense they were last ones commissioned and sense they should still have some left.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 12:17 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

hmmmn.. there ARE still "spartan II's" that wee made outside of dr. hasleys batches. like the spartan team black.. there were about over a dozen of them.. and their variants of mjolnir were a bit more advanced (if more fragile) than dr. halseys, too. but they werent on reach.. and as far as spartan III's go, id say there was quite possibly a large number of them on reach when the covies attacked. if not on planet, then o the massed fleet that came to back reach up. and onyx happened months afterwards, so during reach there would still be relatively fresh spartan III's coming out into the field.. and sense alt of them were sent in as very large groups often, the chances are high that SOME of them survived to report back to duty on other ships. SO!

id say its not a stretch to believe theres more than a few spartan III's around, even after the events of halo 3, so why not have a few more just after reach? *shrugs* its the II's that are in SHORT supply.. remember, the III's were made to be cost effective, and expendable.. there were ALOT of them...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 12:39 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

that's not what I'm saying, there are spartan-III but...

Alpha Company = Almost all K.I.A. The ones that survived (Jun, Carter, maybe Emile? [I forgot if he was A or B]) were misplaced lol.
Bravo Company = 300 Commissioned, 298 were presume killed. The ones that survived (Kat, 312, etc) were all pulled out but there weren't many of them.

We're pushing the storyline by making too many Spartan-III's and I don't want to interrupt it so much as make a "Filler" lol. Making more Spartan-III's from Alpha or Bravo then we need seems a bit like we're pushing it. That's the main reason why I only wanted 1 Spartan per character. But Gamma has a vast supply that was not K.I.A. and even a lot that were M.I.A.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 12:44 PM
Matthias Fenris
patriarch of the brood..

so... make an ODST, then? O_o...
(and im pretty sure everything i said coincided with what you just said, but in different wording, but it doesnt matter..)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 12:47 PM