KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Superman vs Silver Surfer (tournament style)

Superman vs Silver Surfer (tournament style)
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Why don't you challenge for the High Herald KMC title with Superman instead of phucking around in this old ass thread?
After abhi lost his first matchup he's been yella ever since.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 05:00 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

Originally posted by darthgoober
Surfer listens to my advice and pulls an easy win via ramming his board into Supes neck at 1,000 times lightspeed while it's charged with red sun energy or transmuting his costume into Gold K-nite...

Except Superman can move at around 13 million times the speed of light. That's a little faster than 1,000x. And that wasn't even his best speed feat

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 10:17 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

No one coming in defense of the silver eunuch? For shame. I thought he was supposed to beat superman 10/10 here!

Last edited by abhilegend on Nov 17th, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2012 10:19 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

That's because no one gives a shit enough to defend Surfer in a BZ that was dead for some time before the necro bump.

If you're trying to bait Surfer fans into arguing with you, you're better off bumping an actual fight thread.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2012 04:15 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That's because no one gives a shit enough to defend Surfer in a BZ that was dead for some time before the necro bump.

If you're trying to bait Surfer fans into arguing with you, you're better off bumping an actual fight thread.

Psycho cared enough to post.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2012 04:26 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

He made the thread two years ago. And he probably just saw the topic was bumped, much like I did.

But if you're seriously trying to argue against the evil overzealous Surfer fanboyz who are unfairly thinking that he wins 10/10 against your lord and savior, if you're itching for an argument, you're better off making an open challenge in a new BZ with some judges to preside over it or just bumping the Surfer/Superman thread in the normal section of the versus forum.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2012 04:34 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He made the thread two years ago. And he probably just saw the topic was bumped, much like I did.
That's what I did.

quote:
But if you're seriously trying to argue against the evil overzealous Surfer fanboyz who are unfairly thinking that he wins 10/10 against your lord and savior, if you're itching for an argument, you're better off making an open challenge in a new BZ with some judges to preside over it or just bumping the Surfer/Superman thread in the normal section of the versus forum.
You know what, I don't have to explain myself to you why I bumped this thread or any thread. I wanted to post here and I called out surfer fanboys like psycho and all the surfer fanboys called out superman fans two years ago. You don't have to defend them, they can do it on their own.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2012 05:02 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

laughing out loud

Okay, well, just sayin', if you're looking to actually argue on the topic Superman/Surfer, I guarantee you're going to get more attention in the main forum than in the Battlezone.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2012 05:06 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It would be more flaming than debating.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2012 05:17 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Well, at least you're honest.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2012 05:18 PM
h1a8

I just noticed this thread. Some older posts suggested that Surfer will hit Superman with the board at 1000c. I don't see that happening since:
1. The board can't reach those speeds instantly and must accelerate to those speeds (it takes time).
2. Superman is going to be moving superfast in random motion and using intangibility often. Thus he's not going to be sitting still. So Surfer will naturally miss him with the board, probably easier than he missed Thanos with the IG.

Now we don't know if Surfer can use all his powers in his phased state (unless someone has proof). Meaning it is speculation if he can. If he can't then Surfer must be in material form to take offensive action. While in this state Superman can also attempt to blitz him. If Superman catches him just one time, then he can possibly win.

Lastly, I noticed in these debating forums is that fans of a character ALWAYS assume that their character will operate as they please while the other character will just sit there and watch. This is the classic form of bias arguing.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 17th, 2012 09:13 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

HEY you talking about me?! lol j/k

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Nov 18th, 2012 02:24 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Surfer stomped Superman, right?

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 11:44 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Even if he beat him, he'd never stomp him.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 11:48 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

In so much as cutting loose, using every tool at his disposal, I'm pretty certain Surfer would stomp Superman.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 11:49 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Then you'd be wrong.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 11:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Not likely.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 11:51 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by janus77
Not likely.

Thinking Surfer would stomp any kind of competent Superman, or vice versa, is silly given how close in power they are.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 11:52 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by -Pr-
Thinking Surfer would stomp any kind of competent Superman, or vice versa, is silly given how close in power they are.

Not at all. It's merely the logical conclusion of how vastly over stacked Surfer is in terms of viable options and how limited Superman is in countering or mounting any viable attack against a "no restrictions" Surfer.

It's impolitic to say so but it's true, Superman is vastly outclassed here.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 11:54 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by janus77
Not at all. It's merely the logical conclusion of how vastly over stacked Surfer is in terms of viable options and how limited Superman is in countering or mounting any viable attack against a "no restrictions" Surfer.

It's impolitic to say so but it's true, Superman is vastly outclassed here.

I don't agree, but you knew that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 12:01 AM