KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Why don't Lois Lane just get pregnant already!

Why don't Lois Lane just get pregnant already!
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
This is what they need to do. Kill Lois, plain and Simple, just like in Kingdom Come.

I'd like to see that. I've always thought Lois was a ***** and a terrible role model for women. Use your man to beat up people in your way to success.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 06:04 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
I'd like to see that. I've always thought Lois was a ***** and a terrible role model for women. Use your man to beat up people in your way to success.

Her character is not bad per say, but it's just run it's course.

Superman, the most powerful man in the world as to always be in control, or else anything he touches would crumple, that includes Lois.

Superman needs a Woman that his equal in all shit and form. A woman that can comfort him, or beat his ass when he's out of line, and that Woman is Wonder Woman.

One of the reason i like elseworlds is for that main fact. That pairing is one of the best in comic, and the authors knows it as well.

For example.
In the Dark Knight Returns when Clark was acting like a pussy what did Diana do, she ****ing kicked his ass, and then they had sex, and shook the north pole.

In Kingdom Come, Superman's general was Diana, she went to war with him, and she would die for him also.

In one of the main continuity, Clark, and Diana spent a 1000 yrs in Asgards fighting, they had killed Lois, but at the end the writers chicken out, and they returned them to the exact time they left.

So like i said, Lois is not a bad character, but Clark just needs someone that's his equal in all shape and form, and Lois is not that person.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 06:40 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
En Sabah Nur X

Superman could be viewed as a symbolic representation for god. And Lois as a symbol for humanity.

Why would a god need humans? Why not another God? Humans need to feel special and needed, god wants their love, not the love of himself or an equal.

PS
Very intriguing that you have Lana Lang, Lois Lane, Lex Luthor, House of EL. So many 'L's

EL wiki

Last edited by En Sabah Nur X on Feb 12th, 2011 at 04:32 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 04:28 PM
En Sabah Nur X is currently offline Click here to Send En Sabah Nur X a Private Message Find more posts by En Sabah Nur X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote