KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (RP) ^_^

Destiny Orb (RP) ^_^
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Uri passed over the captured members of the village. They were tied up, arms behind their back, on their knees. He smirked. Uri grabbed onto one of the men and pulled him to his feet. This didn't last. His foot struck the captives legs and he threw him to the ground on his front. Uri didn't wait. His hand descended from above with sword in hand and he executed the man by severing his head. The group of captives seemed to look away or scream at the sight. The screams would be loud enough that many in the nearby area could hear.

Uri turned with a glare. "Shut up!" He shouted. His other hand raised to rub inside his ear with his pinky. He glare with a disgusted look about his face. "You're too damn loud.." His hand left his ear and he walked toward another captive. His sword raised and pressed to the chin of another. He pressed the sword and knock them onto their back. They would arch because of their arms at their back. Uri's sword rested atop them. "Where is she?" He persisted.

"I don't know who--" The man tried to reply, but he was too late. Uri cut him off and pressed his sword harder.

"The Orb User!" He screamed with anger filling his lungs. He had enjoyed destroying the village but this was getting tedious. "There is an Orb User in this village and I'm getting tired of these charades!" Uri's foot struck the man and knocked him onto his side as he raised his sword like a guillotine. "Give me the orb users location or I will kill you all!"

More of Von Karma's creatures, those nearby Lilly's location begin to rush her. They move in pursuit of the girl after catching her scent. One however runs off to return to Uri to inform him of the situation.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 04:56 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

"THIS SUCKS!" Davis shouts as he roams hopelessly lost in the middle of a forest, he had parted ways with the elf that had followed him saying she had other business to attend too and Davis had no idea where he was or where he was going. Raggo's little mind melt had confused him something bad and he had began to walk aimlessly until he snapped out of his confusion and found himself lost. Davis could teleport out of the forest but where the hell too, he wanted to find his blood covered angel but in his confusion he forgot where she said she was going. "Arrge when I see that pompous wind bag again I'm going to shove my scythe so far up his..." Davis stopped mid sentence and felt around himself, he found his orbs but his scythe was long gone, "SON OF A B$%^H!" he yelled again. Some time later Davis found a path and followed it out of the forest, and to his luck there was some sort of town not to far away, "Finally..." he said exhausted.

Davis had flashed in darkness and appeared on a villagers house and found that there were bodies laid out all around and pools of blood everywhere. "If I didn't know any better I think I'd done this...wait did I?" he said to himself looking over his clothes in case he went on a rampage while he was confused then he heard some shouting, he flashed again and appeared on a different torn down home that was burning slowly and saw a girl being surrounded by creatures that Von Karma commanded and further down he saw Uri, he recognized the man as one of Karma's loyal servants. "hmm... guess I'm at a crossroad, do I stay neutral or become a hero..." Davis said to himself trying to decided, hopefully he would come to one before the creatures rip this girl apart.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 06:55 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CharlieNinjitsu
Kitty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Uri passed over the captured members of the village. They were tied up, arms behind their back, on their knees. He smirked. Uri grabbed onto one of the men and pulled him to his feet. This didn't last. His foot struck the captives legs and he threw him to the ground on his front. Uri didn't wait. His hand descended from above with sword in hand and he executed the man by severing his head. The group of captives seemed to look away or scream at the sight. The screams would be loud enough that many in the nearby area could hear.

Uri turned with a glare. "Shut up!" He shouted. His other hand raised to rub inside his ear with his pinky. He glare with a disgusted look about his face. "You're too damn loud.." His hand left his ear and he walked toward another captive. His sword raised and pressed to the chin of another. He pressed the sword and knock them onto their back. They would arch because of their arms at their back. Uri's sword rested atop them. "Where is she?" He persisted.

"I don't know who--" The man tried to reply, but he was too late. Uri cut him off and pressed his sword harder.

"The Orb User!" He screamed with anger filling his lungs. He had enjoyed destroying the village but this was getting tedious. "There is an Orb User in this village and I'm getting tired of these charades!" Uri's foot struck the man and knocked him onto his side as he raised his sword like a guillotine. "Give me the orb users location or I will kill you all!"

More of Von Karma's creatures, those nearby Lilly's location begin to rush her. They move in pursuit of the girl after catching her scent. One however runs off to return to Uri to inform him of the situation.

Lilly trying to stay calm however she feels anger boiling up inside of her, who the hell would be doing this to her village and why. She let out a soft sigh and continued to wander about. Her ears twitched as she hears the sound of heavy footsteps on the ground. There where more of them now about 4 maybe 5 surrounding her. Lilly smirked at them and prepared herself for battle yet again. She took out her darkness orb out and her dream orb, she closed her eyes and muttered some words I bring you darkness so you cannot see, I bring you dream so they can become reality Lilly kept her eyes closed and picture fiery hell hounds, she hear growling noises as the creatures ran straight for her suddenly the hell hounds she pictured came to life from the orbs and began attacking the ugly creatures, ripping them to spreads with their sharp blooded teeth. When the battle was finally over the hell hounds disappeared.

She gave a deep sigh, she was really piss now so Lilly began to run, she had no idea where she was running, she couldn't really give two damns, her mother wasn't in the village...Lilly felt scared and alone hoping these creatures hasn't killed her mother. She closed her eyes, trying not to cry or to get really angry, Lilly hopes it be the last of seeing them creatures as she can't really be arsed fighting anymore.

She stopped running then hid behind a nearest wall, Lilly notice a strange man who had a long sword in his hand, she took deep breath hoping he won't notice her. She continued looking at what's going on, it looks like a execution she thought to her self. Lilly notice there was a dead woman on the floor, she tried to make out to see if it was her mother but It be too dangerous to walk away from where she was hiding. She sighed and continued to hide for the time being.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 10:00 PM
CharlieNinjitsu is currently offline Click here to Send CharlieNinjitsu a Private Message Find more posts by CharlieNinjitsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Madison slowly made her way back to Malvior, the city she and her love had liberated what seemed like days ago but who knew what state it was in now. After defeating Von Karma's general Regelion attacked her and after that she blacked out and woke up at that guardians lair since then she'd been having to fight off Von Karma's calls, they seemed to have been getting louder and it was a matter of time before she succumbed to them.

Madison was so close to the city but she couldn't take another step, she fell to her knees putting all her focus in resisting Von Karma so she would not go insane like the others of her kind. The hybrid pulled out a small dagger from her pack and put it to her heart, she rather die then to be apart of Von Karma's fold.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 10:36 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

A few minutes ago... Naiyao's eyes opened and she raised her head. "Mmmmm..." Naiyao stretched her arms out widely before rising to her feet. She looked around carefully to see the city still empty. She let out a sigh with a look of irritation. Malvior wasn't inhabited by hostiles nor was it taken by friendlies. An abandoned city. How was she to report this back to the rebels? With a light grunt, Naiyao's fist struck the wall and she turned to exit the city. Her arms folded in front of her and the cloak she wore hid most of her body but her face. Without a plan for the first time in a long while, Naiyao began her long walk back to the rebel's base.

Present Time...

Madison was so close to the city but she couldn't take another step, she fell to her knees putting all her focus in resisting Von Karma so she would not go insane like the others of her kind. The hybrid pulled out a small dagger from her pack and put it to her heart, she rather die then to be apart of Von Karma's fold.

Madison finds her arms being redirected as the blade moved toward her chest. Instead, she found her arms being twisted and the dagger being pulled out to the right of her grip. Naiyao holds the weapon reversed with her left hand, keeping it out of Madison's reach. "Idiot!" Naiyao's free hand held onto Madison's shoulder to put distance between the girl and the weapon. She was aware the girl might try something else but she would be ready. "What exactly do you think you'll accomplish by committing suicide!?"

In Varastad...

Uri walked back and forth across the ground before the captives with his sword held over his shoulder by one hand. He could execute all the prisoners, but what would that gain him. He needed the Orb User; not hostages. Von Karma wouldn't accept yet another failure from his lackeys. As he turned to approach another hostage, a creature ran to him. It let out a howl before leaping toward him. Uri's hand rose with a swiftness and took tight grip upon the creatures throat. He squeezed for a few seconds before the creature suddenly shattered. It's memories ran into Uri's mind. "Hm.. What is....."

Suddenly, images seen by the creature flow into Uri. His eyes widened as he saw these images. A girl holding a sphere, freezing other of the creatures. An Orb? Most certainly, it is an orb! She is in the village now! This is perfect, Uri thought. He raised his blade and held still as he looked at the hostages. With a deep breath, he inhaled enough oxygen to call out. "OH LITTLE ORB USER!!!" His voice echoed through the remains of the village. "I have some of your friends here!" He smirked as he approached one of the hostages. He grabbed them firm by the throat and pulled them from the ground before throwing them to the ground. He prepared to execute them. "REVEAL YOURSELF OR CLAIM THEIR BLOOD UPON YOUR HANDS!" Uri laughed as he lowered his sword. His blade pressed to the back of the hostages neck.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:05 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Madison let out a low growl when her suicide attempt was stopped but instead of attacking she fell back off her knees and into a sitting position. She looked at the girl who mistakenly rescued her from an honorable death, Madison hardly recognized the girl but she remembered seeing her in the rebel camp. "I can't hold on...he's winning. Von Karma is winning, he's calling me and I can't hold on." Madison was out of breath by the time she was finished speaking. "

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 04:56 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"And this is how you would answer him?" Naiyao's glare with narrowed eyes becomes harsh. Her eyes pierce like daggers into the depths of Madison's soul. Her hand held up the weapon that was only just in the girls hand; prepared to meet her chest. "These are the only two options in all the wisdom you pertain? Death by dagger or servitude to a tyrant?" Naiyao approached Madison and took a crouched hold. This put her at eye level with the girl so that she could speak to her as an equal. She held the blade tightly and ready so as to both keep Madison from taking it and prepare to stop another attempt.

"There is always... another way." Naiyao speaks from her heart, from a kindness that is unusual to show others. "Either death or slavery, either way you let him win. There is no honor in either. If you steal your own life now, you spit upon the lives he's taken. Do not let this dagger seek your own heart..." Naiyao's hand holds outstretched to show the blade Madison previously had. "Let it find the man who beckons you and then see fit to silence his calls once and for all, not just for you but for all he threatens."

Naiyao's eyes watched Madison intently, awaiting her response.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 05:55 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
The teased man raised an eyebrow at the words of the boy. The boy said his name, but couldn't have known that it was him who stood behind him. He took notice of the book; the book being about him. Was he talking to the book? Raggo smiled coy. With his hand holding the back of the bench, he lightly scampered around the bench and took a seat next to boy. Once seated, he leaned in to read along with the boy with a smile upon his face. The boy took an interest in his life; why not take an interest in the boy. He could always use another test subject.

There was more meaning in his closer investigation then he let on of course. Raggo glanced over the boys body. Investigated his clothing, his books, all of his gear. He was not a normal person. He felt like he saw the boy before, but could not place his hand on it.

Raggonic Sein Ka'Bar was truly a skilled mage, able to manipulate magic in ways never thought possible without the aid of an Orb. One of his greatest examples of this was the forming of the Split Sea and the Great Bridge. Once a single vast body of water, Raggonic used his knowledge and skill to spread wide the waters, allowing other mages to establish the foundations of the land strip which would connect the two lands together and forever separate the sea, which is where its name stems from. The only known mages capable of such skill before Raggonic were those well versed and in possession of an Orb of Water. He was commended for this and his skill won him prestige among the magic community.

"Wooow," Chair whispered in awe, raising his head as he stopped reading for a moment, staring straight. In his mind, he imagined being there beside Raggo, feeling the spray of the water, the roaring of the waves as they were pushed aside. It put a wide grin on his face, and he let himself indulge in a daydream for a moment, only vaguely aware now that someone was sitting beside him.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 10:24 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Raggo stared at Chair with a curiosity about him. The boy was reading about him yet did not seem to notice that he was the one in the book. Of course, he didn't come out looking like the next archmage as the book would give the impression, but that didn't mean that he was completely unrecognizable-- especially by a practitioner of the arcane arts. No, Raggo became curious if the boy was more interested in him or in the book. He wanted to test this; yet for the strangest reason.. did not know why.

"Did you know..." Raggo leaned over to speak while reading along with Chair. "That of the five arch-magics, Raggonic had the most trouble with fire." Raggo teased at the thought, curious if the boy would respond or just continue reading. It surely would answer his curiosity.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 12:57 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"Raggonic, though skilled, was not without his struggles," Chair replied, his voice steady and even, "his great skill proved to struggle when attempting fire magic, showing a natural lack of aptitude. It did not deter him, however. Instead, the man pushed into the study of it with greater fervor. Whether to prove something to himself or his colleagues, Raggonic surpassed everyone's expectations in duels with notable Fire Magi, able to match the force of their Orb enhanced spells with his own skill only." The excerpt came, word for word, from the book, spoken without hesitation or pause. Chair had memorized it verbatim.

The boy blinked and turned to look at who'd asked the question, still grinning wide. That grin seemed to stretch from ear to ear after the boy had a moment to observe his neighbor. "Hi," he said after another moment.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 01:13 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Raggo continued teasing at the notion, he did not make any large gestures, instead he thought of the simplest thing to say as he could and he poked a finger at the book held in Chair's arms.

"Who is your friend?" He said with a sly smile.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 10:10 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"This is Raggo!" Chair exclaims excitedly, still grinning goofily as he closes the book and holds the cover up for the man to see, "He's my newest friend. He's really smart, and funny, and and soooo cool!" The boy was practically bouncing in his seat, looking back at the book with eyes of admiration, then back at the man seated next to him with those same eyes. It was a dream come true! Raggo was so special, so cool, that he came out to talk to Chair for real! He looked older than what the book had described, but there was no mistaking it was him. "Ohhh, we're gonna have so much fun!"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 07:25 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"So you have an interest in magic" Raggo asks with a curious smile. His hand rose and his palm faced up. Magic seemed to come alive at his touch and the elements responded to his magical prowess. Fire springs to life from the mixture in the air. What appears to be a tiny fiery bird begins to flap its wings above his palm, as if he were holding it. Small portions of the many magics both arch-magics and non come alive in Raggo's palm. Water, Lightning, Air, Earth, Light, Darkness. Small slivers, a glimmer of each element shines in small portions but all with the potency of their larger counterparts.

"Magic is an interesting property, one that revolves around the basis of all life." Raggo speaks calmly and confidently to Chair. He feels young again, as if he were in the college once more with his young childish friends. Raggo was always a prodigy in the arcane arts. Despite his recent standings, the idea of inspiring a great future mage was something even the illusionist couldn't ignore.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 09:44 PM
starryknight

Madison started to breath heavily again as Naiyao's words resonates with her, she gathers every ounce of resistance she had left. Hot tears roll down her cheeks but these tears were not of sorrow but of pure rage that Von Karma had reduced her to being such a lowly creature that would rather run and die then to fight. The earth around her shakes as she grips the dirt under her and fire begins to ignite from her finger tips as life seems to come back to the fallen hybrid. "Stand back..." Madison growls meaning only to warn the young warrior that inspired her to continue to fight. Madison continues to fight and struggles to her feet but each second that passes the hybrid strengthens and she stands firm erupting in fire.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 08:26 AM
starryknight

Madison continued to fight her inner demons and thought of Regelion's betrayal and anger washed over her like the fire around her. More earth broke away until finally the flames begin to pull back, Madison's eyes were closed and there was a look of not peace but acceptance on her face as if she decided on something. The hybrid stepped out of the small crater that she had made her fierce eyes set on Naiyao, "Thank you, if you didn't come when you did I would have taken the cowards way out, now then what's the next move?" She said with a new propose.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 06:08 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Naiyao crouched and watched Madison for a moment. Her left hand slipped a dagger from her waistline. She lowered the blade to the softened Earth below, which was made soft by Madison's fit. Naiyao began drawing images... They weren't very good. She created what appeared to be two large cities. The first, a military structure out of the way, further West. This, she wrote above labeling it Sol'nube. She then created an almost fortress like image. She labels this one, Malvior.

"We liberated both cities, as was our plan" Naiyao speaks. She looks at the images. Despite how close she drew them, the cities were miles away from each other. It would take days to travel from one to the other by normal means. Naiyao began sketching out another few images. A small pile of rubble to the East, the Rebel's Holdout. As she finished that drawing, she circled Malvior and Sol'nube.

"We Should head back now..." Naiyao was looking carefully over the drawing but thinking. She drew a small question mark and labeled it, Speculum's Base? She was thinking much more clearly now.

"The time it will take to travel back, would be shorter if we went in a straight line," Naiyao drew a line. It connected Malvior to the Rebels holdout. She then started making x's with circles around them along the path. "The problem there is that Von Karma knows we were here. Now more then ever, he knows that we're a threat. The two of us together, wouldn't be able to handle a head on assault, especially in this state." She begins to ponder ideas, reading carefully over the small map she made. She was thinking carefully. Moving directly from Malvior out into the open for days at a time would be a sure fire way to fall into an ambush. Unless....

Naiyao pressed her daggers blade against the ground and drew another line, this one ran across the mountains behind Malvior. The line stops at a village that she sketched quickly into the ground. She then brings a line from that village, back to the rebels HQ, effectively circling around the expected path. She then stabbed the blade into the ground and looks up. "We can detour through the city of Loran." Naiyao smiled confidently. Skirting the path along the mountain was sure to run them into monsters, but it kept them out of the thick of things. It might take longer of course, though avoiding the battles and keeping them out of the sight of Von Karma's minions would be worth it in the end.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 08:08 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The mountains between Malvior and Loran were trecherous. It would be a great deal of aid to have someone who knew the area well.

Naiyao began to cough, raising her right arm up to cover over her mouth and suppress her sounds and germs. The simple act of coughing made her flinch. If this wasn't bad enough, the feeling of pain from coughing caused her to make a soft sound as if her body were worn; almost like that of a gentle whimper or moan. Those who would see her at this time would be unable to help themselves; suddenly removing the cloak from her with their eyes and picturing the cute girl that she is; so vulnerable as her soft fingers touched her gentle lips. As if an aura of innocence and beauty had surrounded her. The more pure creature in the--

WOOSH!!! Without a warning, Naiyao's left fist had struck the wall of the cliff hard, causing everything around her to shake as a look of irritation had replaced her innocent vulnerable look. Her aura of beauty had become one of anger and low tolerance. Now, those watching would be trembling in fear due to her sudden merciless act. Her signs are so confusing. What's wrong with this girl?

Some time had passed and the two girls had continued walking, making great time on their journey to Loran despite moving on foot at a walking pace.

The girl walked, clad in her desert cloak with her weapons concealed beneath it. She could not help but feel underdressed however due to her lack of an orb. That bastard had stolen her equipment and left her for bare, but up till now she's managed to make it this far without them. The problem was that she was only a hero in the eyes of the goddess because she had the orbs. Without them, what did that make her? She couldn't help but think of the situation, pushing her to speak back toward Madison as they walked. "You know, that goddess is probably a fake." Her pinky had pressed and rubbed inside of her ear as if to clean it while she talked, speaking blatant disrespect for the goddess. "After all, she calls us heroes but look how little we've accomplished. Not only that but I don't even have an orb right now. I think that makes me officially under powered should we run across a foe." What!? Really!? Under Powered!? If there's one thing that the mighty Naiyao is, it's not under powered!

Their walk had continued. From thispoint, they could see the city of Loran. They were getting close. Very close.

"Daaaamnnnn ittt allllll!!" Naiyao's eyes showed that she was flustered as she thought about that snake of a man Speculum. She felt that she would never see him again-- but he has her sword, her blades, her orbs! "Whyyyyy didn't I accept that damned deal!?!? She scolded herself mentally, pushing herself up the metaphorical wall as irritation flooded from her. She wanted nothing more right now then to put a blade to the hunters throat and pull on it slowly and painfully to make him spill every last drop of blood out.

All the while during their walk, Madison was no doubt finding it difficult to get a good read on Naiyao. The girl was indeed a mystery in more then one way. No doubt the thoughts would be present surrounding her past, but what about her present. Why was Naiyao always so eager to go where the fighting was? Why did she bother to aid Madison? Why did she bother to aid anyone? Even more so; Why is she making such strange gestures and movements right now? Seriously, what is wrong with this girl? Other questions were wondering around inside of Naiyao's mind. Thoughts of Speculum. Thoughts of Von Karma. Were they anywhere near the final battle? Was there even a true battle yet? Naiyao suddenly found herself coming to a full stop as they finally exited the mountain path. They arrived just outside of Loran finally, making Naiyao's eyes open up a bit more as she looked. "We're here."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 02:43 AM