KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Orb (RP) ^_^

Destiny Orb (RP) ^_^
Started by: Regelion1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Davis smiled and let the new guy talk he, he didn't really care what he was saying but he needed some time for his Space orb to power back up. He never used his orbs to the limit thinking it was just stupid to do so, he only just scratched the tip of his abilities. While Hitosu was talking to himself Davis charged the air around him with black electricity, "Never said I wasn't rude dumb dumb!" Davis charged his scythe with black electricity and through it, the weapon disappear and reappeared rapidly spinning toward Hitosu.

A giant wave of light flew past the hero's blocking the attacks being done to them. The wave pushed Davis attack to the side and then started pushing both of Von Karmas servants backwards out of the forest past the village of Tarenhold. While it pushed Davis and speculum backwards all the creatures in the area with them started to die. After the wave of light stopped pushing them away from the village it formed a protective dome around Tarenhold not allowing any of Von Karmas servants to enter. Inside the dome the buildings started to rebuild themselves the injured started to heal and a few of the dead started to come back to life as if they where never killed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mean while

Regelion started to walk around the village he felt a slight rumble from the ground then the rumble got louder and louder. A group of People from the village rushed towards Regelion and Madison in a panic.
"Sir Madam there is a problem a fifty Kusamara and fifty Learow are on a stamped towards the village. "What are you serious is it possible to actually take on that many Kusamara and Learow at once .. okay take your strongest men and head to the front of the village as quick as possible we are going to fight it out as long as we can. But not everyone will survive this but we will save this village." Regelion Grabbed Madison and head towards the front of the village ready to attack the creatures. The Creatures rushed towards the village closer and closer. All of a sudden a wave of light flew past the village towards the creatures and in an instant they where all dead. In front of Regelion and Madison stood a dome of light around their village and on the other side laid the dead bodies of the creatures. Inside the vllage the injured began to heal and the buildings and eveything damage began fixing itself.

Von Karma was furious he could feel the creatures under his control disappear in huge numbers and he knew who was the only one who could do such a thing in an instant. The rage he felt flowed through his throne room everyone could feel his anger. Von Karma banged his cane on the floor sending off a wave of darkness to tell Speculum and Davis to get back now.

Above Naiyao, Chair, Hitosu, Victor, Regelion and Madisons head appeared the face of Goddess Makku who had only revealed herself to the world of Deru once. "My children I have used my power to destroy the creatures that have tried to kill you i have healed your village and people as much as i could but I now need your help. I can keep the creatures of Deru Von Karmas servants away from your homes but soon Von Karma he will be able to over power me i need you to venture off and stop him before that time comes. I have watched you for a while and you seem like the best chooses. Will you help me."

Regelion didn't need to think about it if it meant saving him and Madisons village then he was ready to anything. He was ready to say yes to Makkus question but he wanted to make sure Madison was ready for it. He wouldn't get her into something this big without asking her so he looked at her waiting to see if she really was up for it.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 04:14 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Naiyao stood just upon the peak of a mountain alone. The land was clear for miles with not a soul in sight. It was quiet.. Naiyao had used one hand to secure a clothe down over her hand then wrapped the bandages fully along her arm. Her left arm (at which was the crimson seal at her hand) was fully wrapped in bandages. She remained silent at this and simply moved her full arm beneath her cloak again, turning toward the higher point of the peak and walking to the very tip. Once she reached the tip, she let a light wind escape her lips.. a sigh. She had succeeded in defending the village fighters, but failed in destroying the threat. Not only that, but a new hunter had marked her. Great.. she thought with a sarcastic tone in her own mind. "Those guys better get to safety" she whispers to herself. "If they don't, then that was just a pointless fight on my part."

Originally posted by Regelion1
A giant wave of light flew past the hero's blocking the attacks being done to them. The wave pushed Davis attack to the side and then started pushing both of Von Karmas servants backwards out of the forest past the village of Tarenhold. While it pushed Davis and speculum backwards all the creatures in the area with them started to die. After the wave of light stopped pushing them away from the village it formed a protective dome around Tarenhold not allowing any of Von Karmas servants to enter. Inside the dome the buildings started to rebuild themselves the injured started to heal and a few of the dead started to come back to life as if they where never killed.

Mean while

Regelion started to walk around the village he felt a slight rumble from the ground then the rumble got louder and louder. A group of People from the village rushed towards Regelion and Madison in a panic.
"Sir Madam there is a problem a fifty Kusamara and fifty Learow are on a stamped towards the village. "What are you serious is it possible to actually take on that many Kusamara and Learow at once .. okay take your strongest men and head to the front of the village as quick as possible we are going to fight it out as long as we can. But not everyone will survive this but we will save this village." Regelion Grabbed Madison and head towards the front of the village ready to attack the creatures. The Creatures rushed towards the village closer and closer. All of a sudden a wave of light flew past the village towards the creatures and in an instant they where all dead. In front of Regelion and Madison stood a dome of light around their village and on the other side laid the dead bodies of the creatures. Inside the vllage the injured began to heal and the buildings and eveything damage began fixing itself.

Von Karma was furious he could feel the creatures under his control disappear in huge numbers and he knew who was the only one who could do such a thing in an instant. The rage he felt flowed through his throne room everyone could feel his anger. Von Karma banged his cane on the floor sending off a wave of darkness to tell Speculum and Davis to get back now.

Above Naiyao, Chair, Hitosu, Victor, Regelion and Madisons head appeared the face of Goddess Makku who had only revealed herself to the world of Deru once. "My children I have used my power to destroy the creatures that have tried to kill you i have healed your village and people as much as i could but I now need your help. I can keep the creatures of Deru Von Karmas servants away from your homes but soon Von Karma he will be able to over power me i need you to venture off and stop him before that time comes. I have watched you for a while and you seem like the best chooses. Will you help me."

Regelion didn't need to think about it if it meant saving him and Madisons village then he was ready to anything. He was ready to say yes to Makkus question but he wanted to make sure Madison was ready for it. He wouldn't get her into something this big without asking her so he looked at her waiting to see if she really was up for it.

Naiyao notices the skies and the face of a goddess that appears. Her face grows cold and angry, she glares at the so called 'holy figure'. "Tch.. you call yourself a goddess.." she says as if she were to actually talk to Makku, though her words would not be tended to. "My village was destroyed, not even a branch of the wood to bring it back.. then you go so far as to take credit for destroying the creatures that we were killing ourselves to destroy.." Naiyao stands and turns her back to the goddess, walking down from the peak of the mountain, heading for a city that lies in the distance. "No thanks.. I believe in fighting my own battles." Naiyao seems to speak out of a long hatred. She scorns the goddess for her words. "Von Karma's fate is not up to you. I believe he will fall.. But he will fall because that is the will of the people, not of a goddess.." She disappears now from the mountain, seeming to move at a high speed, moving toward the unknown shining city in the distance from the mountain peak.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 01:34 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Speculum felt the masters call once more as he was pushed away by the barrier. But he ignored the summon, instead he just kept his eyes locked onto Naiyao's figure dissappearing as he flew backwards. What a magnificent hunt that was waiting for him. He could already feel the ecstacy of hunting such beautiful prey flowing though him. Naiyao. You'll be mine. No prey has ever escaped me! He smiled at the prospect of following the seal on her hand all over Deru. Speculum didn't even stop thinking about the hunt when he landed on the ground and his scar opened again a bit. Venatura. The ultimate hunt. The perfect balance between prey and predator. It was the dream of every Tempestas villager. Naiyao needed a bit more training but he knew that she was his prey.

With a sigh he let von Karma's summons return him to the dark halls.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 03:42 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Naiyao was only slightly injured but the bite into her hand had left her wounded bad enough for her to desire aid. She continued to move toward the city far off in the distance.. a bright city. It was forged blunt buildings created from teak wood and sitting over the water. She soon reaches the city gates to see something should would not have expected.. soldiers. Armed with red clothe and silver steel platings over sections of them. The city might have stood beautiful, but it was in a rough decline. The soldiers there were not friendly despite their kind becoming.. Naiyao stood on guard.
She continued to walk, moving into the city promptly known as "Kadavar" and looked around her. "This place has changed.." she whispers to herself.

"Hey!" calls out a strange yet authoritative voice. "I SAID HEY!" a soldier came into view, he scowled as if demanding her attention. Naiyao pays him no attention and continues to walk, only to be stopped by the soldiers gauntlet gripping down on her shoulder. She growled and quickly turned toward him.

"Don't touch me Steel Canned Pig!" She scowls in anger with her pride over coming her. The soldier twisted her body around and wrapped his arm around her neck tightly, cutting off her oxygen. Although she pulls back at him, trying to get loose, her efforts seem useless. She begins to cough, moving her hands up to his arm, gripping tightly and trying to pull his arm away. "Grr... L... Lightening R-Roller..!" She seemed to gasp and call out, her orb shines with the soldiers body being engulfed by electric currents and her body goes into an automatic twist, sending the soldier flipping over her body and onto his back. Her body sends out short electric currents.

"H-Help!" calls out the soldier. He tries to pull himself up, several soldiers dressed in the same armor quickly rush toward Naiyao.

"Damn.." she steps back, the soldiers approaching. "I can't use my weapons against unarmed targets.." Naiyao steps back a bit and prepares herself for a fist fight. One of the soldiers reach first, taking a right jab toward Naiyao's upper body, she ducks quickly and pulls the soldiers arm over her, thrusting her forehead into the soldiers chest and sending him stumbling back. As another soldier comes from behind her, she steps to the right, swinging her elbow back into the anonymous soldiers gut. Naiyao keeps the advantage, until all five soldiers circle around her. One thrusts his hands out to grab her, she side steps it but another soldier wraps his arms around her, keeping her arms held in position-- before her reaction can be made another soldier steps forward and jabs her hard into the gut, knocking her unconscious. "da... damn.. it.."

<Later>

Naiyao soon finds herself waking up in a small room, on the floor over a clothe with a blanket wrapped over her. Her cloak is gone as well as most of her clothes though she is bandaged well to hide everything. "Where.. am I..?" She smiles a bit, recognizing the familiarity.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 04:40 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

<continued>

Naiyao seems to wake up inside of a room, familiar to her. She sits up from the ground with the blanket falling down to her waist-line. Her clothes are gone she has bandages around her chest and her right arm to cover the injuries.

A boy walks into the room and smiles at her, then nods. Naiyao acknowledges this with her own responding nod. They say no words but their communication has been established and they understand each other. Soon Naiyao was right back up to fighting condition.. though her right arm was still branded with the mark left behind by Speculum. She pulls her black long sleeve shirt on over her body, then the red shirt just above it, fixing her goggles just above her forehead to make it easy to slide down over her eyes. She grabs her dual swords from the table and slides them back into the holding section behind her waist, pulling her cloak back over her body and onto her. "Thank you for the help.." whispers Naiyao. The boy nods again, but no words come out.

As Naiyao makes her way out of the building, she see's once again the city. She turns back to the boy and seems to question him.. he does not respond with words, but rather with a movement of his hands. She understands everything that he says.

translation
"The city of Kadavar. It was taken over by an corrupt man. This man answers to someone higher. Kadavar is enslaved by the man. This man calls himself 'Raggo'. He is a powerful man both in body and money."

Naiyao nods and speaks back. "I will liberate this city" she gives her promise and turns, looking back through the city. She walks away from the building and moves through the city. She spends time among the people and talks to them. Interesting.. she notices key events. She see's two soldiers beating a woman who could not pay the taxes. A man and a soldier exchange a letter. These events suspicious to a certain extent.
Naiyao has the information now that she needs.. she makes her way for the tower standing tall over the city. A "Town Meeting" is to take place in a few minutes. Many of the city residents make their way to the tower to hear the words of the man who goes by the name of Raggo. She sneaks past the soldiers that stand at the wall. She pulls her hood down, looking up at the tower. People of all sorts stand in the crowd, she moves past the citizens. She seems to slide through each, approaching until she is in the closer section of the crowd.

After some time, two soldiers approach the side of the tower, from behind them approaches a man in a blue jacket. He has a long goatee and mustache with thick, long, black hair. He looks down at the citizens, a sinister look in his eyes. "HELLO PEOPLE OF MY CITY!" the man yells out.
"something's not right.." Naiyao whispers to herself. She's seen tyrants before, but this one was definitely different. He had a power about him.

"Citizen's of Kadavar, as you know we have had a long lasting problem with Thievery and Violence in this city! I will not allow this to continue, I will protect you my people! To do so, I will be imposing higher taxes to pay for better security. Those who cannot pay will be suspected of crimes against Kadavar and will be put to death! Look now my children, at the face of your traitors!"

A large clothe seems to flee from the tower, revealing ropes that hold around the necks of several people. They appear in scruffy clothing, they are clearly poor.. beggars even perhaps... The bastard. The people are beaten, their clothes are stained in blood. It has to be stopped. As the end of the meeting comes, Naiyao has seen enough.. She is unwilling to let these events last any longer. She makes her way toward the tower, sliding through the crowd. She approaches the tower guards in front of the door.
"Halt, you may not--" the guard cannot finish his sentence, both of them have Naiyao's blades rushed through their necks. She quickly rushes through the open door, moving through the inside of the tower. She brings her blades up with both arms and fights.. she slashes through each soldier that stands in her path, taking another step up the stairs, moving faster. Her body seems to be troubled still but she does not acknowledge this feeling. She cuts through all things in her path and reaches the door to the top of the tower.. where the man accused awaits. She rushes to the door but is quickly cut off by another soldier who closes the secure door, making it impossible to continue. Naiyao is not willing to call it quits.. she looks around and notices the window at which she sees a body hanging.. Of course! She does not know if this will work, but to give her life for a just cause seems noble enough. She quickly rushes at the window and plants her foot at the edge, pushing herself from it toward the rope, grabbing onto the body then quickly pushing off into an upward rush, climbing the rope. She reaches the top and flips her body back over the ledge to where the accused tyrant stands.
Without a word, Raggo begins to clap. "Hehehehe, Good Job if I do say so myself."
"Shut it.." Naiyao says lightly. The soldiers quickly rush at her, but she ducks beneath one, flipping him over her shoulder and from the tower. His body falls from the peak toward the ground far below. Naiyao steps toward the second soldier as he rushes her, pressing her hand against his chest and pushing him back to the wall, then taking her blade forward, she leaps toward his body as it hits the wall, her blade runs through his chest. She releases her blade from her hand and steps back, letting the soldier die at it, then rips it from his chest. "You're all that's left".
Raggo continues to smile. Naiyao turns and begins to walk toward him.. this is where it will end. Naiyao spins her blade in her hand, preparing to make another strike. Without hesitation now she stabs it from above, through the mans head. Blood seems to flow down from his head as he appears in shock. "Ha.. haha! AHAHAHA!!!"
"What the.." Naiyao stares at him in surprise. "He's laughing!? He should be dead, how is he.." the image of Raggo fades and from above the tower's peak stands Raggo. "An illusion!? How is that possible!" The man shows his cane to hold an orb... the Orb of Illusions.
"If you'll excuse me.." Laughs and bows Raggo, "Master Von Karma will want to hear of your 'Liberation' of his city."

Naiyao falls to her knees, staring up at where the man had stood. Raggo is with Von Karma, he has an Orb.. The situation was escalated severely. But this was not time to worry. Kadavar was free of Raggo because of this event and it is liberated. Cleaning up is all that remains.. still.. questions wonder through her mind.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 05:58 PM
starryknight

Davis is swept off his feet and thrown out of the city he landed on his butt and watched as all their work destroying was reset. "Damn, Karma isn't going to be happy about this, " the boy said laying on his back laughing. The whole day was a waste the goddess was still in control and Karma could not defeat her. "Maybe I'm on the wrong side here," Davis raises his left hand up in front of his face to see the blood that no one else could see it dripped on to his cheek and mixed with a tear and continued down his face. The dark servant quickly wiped the tears away, "This is why I'm that mans side...so I can just slip into my madness and let him do the thinking," Davis whispered shaking his head and taking on a smile. He heard his masters call and the boy quickly answered to him, using the space orb, he teleported in front of Von Karma he was kneeling to the man with his head bowed and his scythe to on the ground in front of him. "Sorry sir, the goddess stepped in and the mission was a complete failure." he said sounding more submissive then before.

-----------------------------------

Madison watched as all the creatures died she felt pity for them, they had been brought to insanity and forced to work for Von Karma. She had killed her fair share of the creatures but still seeing them being wiped out by the goddess almost brought her to tears, were they really unable to be saved even by a the goddess. Madison took a moment to compose herself and looked to her partner he seemed to be thrilled by the goddess' power and on board for her quest. The woman looked up at the goddess before bowing and placing her right fist over her heart, "Thank you for saving and fortifying our village and I would be honored to help you so long as Regelion wants to, he is my other half and I follow him where ever he leads," she said somberly leaving all the pressure on the boy to the side of her.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2010 08:15 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by Regelion1

Victor fell to his knees, stunned. At first, Victor thought he was fooling himself, his Thousand Eyes showing him the things he wished to see rather than reality. But it soon became apparent that it was no illusion. The village had returned to life. Tarenhold was restored even after the attack. With a sobbing laugh, Victor knelt down before the goddess, holding one hand over his chest.
"I am truly indebted to you, my lady," He said solemnly. "My life is with your cause."
As he took the pledge, Victor's thoughts wandered to this man, Von Karma. How powerful must he be to challenge a goddess? The situation did not bode well. But if she thought him powerful enough, Victor knew he had to try. At least, once he was rested, he would be able to try. I need to manage my power better, Victor sighed inwardly. He'd be back soon enough, and then it'd be time to turn the tables.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2010 12:59 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Von Karma was angered at what Makku had done to his creatures. He hated everything she stood for and wanted to destroy her. He stared at his servants his evil gaze looking through their souls. "Don't worry my followers this is only a setback we will take over this planet yet but we must deal with makku but before then i need you all to take over the place that witch didn't protect. Once we kill that witch and take the destiny orb no one will stop us hahahaha"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 03:26 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Regelion nodded at Madison and at Makku he was ready. He liked challenges and this was one of the biggest challenges he would face. "i guess my sugnificant other and i will help for our villages sake so lets say our goodbyes and get our stuff to set off somewhere." Regelion gave Madison a wink and started walking away.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 03:57 AM
Bladewind

Speculum nodded at von Karma's words: "Of course master. I purpose setting up a perimeter around the village. First of all to keep the orb users inside but also to prepare a siege. In addition to that, villagers will soon hear of this and will flock to the village. If we have a perimeter we could massacre them before they reach the village. I volunteer for this task personally." Although his face remained unmoved, his eyes glinted with the hunger for hunting Naiyao. His proposal wasn't about securing the village, cutting it off from the world but rather about staying close to his prey. Von Karma would probably recognise the madness clouding his mind and command him as far away as possible but he knew nothing of the ways of Speculum's village.

It was all about the hunt. Nothing else mattered. Their clothing was fabricated of dead prey, their food was the flesh of the kill. Under the guidance of the eldest, the hunters were trained to kill. The hunt was all that mattered. Speculum tried to think up more reasons why there should be a perimeter and why he should be in charge of it but he couldn't. Naiyao, Naiyao, Naiyao... He couldn't get his prey's name out of his head. He shook his head, annoyed at the thick fog surrounding his thoughts. Never before had he become so immersed into the hunt. The eldest had told him about the effects of finding one's prey but all of his descriptions had been understatements. Naiyao, Naiyao, Naiyao...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 04:35 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Von Karma look at his servants mostly at Speculum. Speculum his first follower and he knew when his judgement was being clouded. "No speculum i have a job for you i want you to go to the low depths of the castle and feed the creature down there. Then i need you to go and get for me a orb all the way from a staff user deep in the forest north of here and take davis with you. Now where is Raggo i would like to here about what hes done."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 02:14 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

"Sir if i may i would love to go and kill those orb users for you it would be my pleasure." Xepher walked from the shadows showing himself. His hands where in a straight jacket and a scary smirk on his face. "Fine xepher and you can take up to 15 creatures with you try not to kill them though i know how you get" "Okay sir i'm off" Xepher walked away into the shadows leaving.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 03:34 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

In the density of the conversation a man in a long blue jacket with an oddly groomed facial hair walks toward Von Karma. His body seems appropriately attired for someone whom was put in such a high position. The man spins a cane around his body with his right hand and taps it against the ground twice. "Oh my lord," Raggo says with a delighted tune to his voice. "I am here to report to you the results of the city oh so facilitated by the most prompt of matters, furthermore the exhaustion of resources created an abundantly clear desire, no, craving to the local err... residential of said establishment." Raggo speaks with a refined sense of words, though overcomplicating the matter. He does not seem to care much for simplicity as he speaks, having relayed his need for more items of such a rare nature. "Aside from this problematic situation another intrusion has brought itself upon the festivities to create industrial dilemma."
To the right of Raggo sits a furry white wolf that seems to take very crucial definition in appearance. It's chest appears with an abundance of fur and the fur above its eyes appears slightly curled forward. It's body is firm, rather than bulky.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 03:49 PM
Bladewind

Speculum growled at his master for the first time in a long history of service to von Karma: "Of course master it shall be as you wish." Without another word he turned on the spot, his cape whirling, unsettled by the violent movement. Silently Speculum left, his feet on the floor the only noise he made and even that was only faint. As he reached the doors though, he froze and looked back at Xepher, his features twisted into a mask of hate as he snarled a warning at Xepher. Then he continued out, nearly running towards the stairs that led down to te lowest levels. The brainwashed servants that followed von Karma's orders without hesitation, jumped out of his way, not daring to even get near him.

When he finally reached the door, he saw two crates on the ground in front of it: "Great! Doesn't von Karma have any servants left to feed a single creature???" Annoyed, he lifted up one of the two crates and let a servant open the door, with quick footsteps the broken hull of a once proud human scuttled into the darkness behind Speculum while he walked straight into that ahead. Speculum immediately noticed the two red eyes staring up at him from below. They seemed to shift, never still, it was looking into a red mist, always moving although you didn't expect that from a pair of eyes. Still they did and as Speculum looked back into them, they seemed to pull him inside them, ensnaring him like a trap.

Violently shaking his head, Speculum kicked the crate into the pit and retrieved the second one. He wanted to get this over with as fast as possible.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 04:34 PM
starryknight

Madison nodded at her lover and bowed one more time to the goddess and made her way to her home to pack items they would need for the trip not knowing how long they would be gone she packed until one back was full just of medical supplies and a few things to eat she figured she would forage for the rest. Next Madison packed a smaller sack with some clothes and personal items, she went to her dresser and found a necklace she put it to her chest and looked at herself in the mirror, she smiled at the reflection but then sighed before putting the necklace down. "I'm a warrior no time for silly things like this," she said almost depressed.

Davis nodded at Von Karma and got up picking up his scythe a long with himself. The boy turned and glared at Raggo and stuck his tongue out at the man before making his exit, he would need to check into a few things before he left with Speculum. Speaking of Spec, he thought to himself, he seems to be unraveling like his sanity is coming undone. Davis grind to himself this could be a great turn of events.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 01:07 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
In the density of the conversation a man in a long blue jacket with an oddly groomed facial hair walks toward Von Karma. His body seems appropriately attired for someone whom was put in such a high position. The man spins a cane around his body with his right hand and taps it against the ground twice. "Oh my lord," Raggo says with a delighted tune to his voice. "I am here to report to you the results of the city oh so facilitated by the most prompt of matters, furthermore the exhaustion of resources created an abundantly clear desire, no, craving to the local err... residential of said establishment." Raggo speaks with a refined sense of words, though overcomplicating the matter. He does not seem to care much for simplicity as he speaks, having relayed his need for more items of such a rare nature. "Aside from this problematic situation another intrusion has brought itself upon the festivities to create industrial dilemma."
To the right of Raggo sits a furry white wolf that seems to take very crucial definition in appearance. It's chest appears with an abundance of fur and the fur above its eyes appears slightly curled forward. It's body is firm, rather than bulky.

Von Karma was getting upset with Raggo he wasn't telling him what he wanted he to tell him he starred at Raggo. "enough of the little details what i want to know is if they have sworn their elegance to me. Also what have you done so far to make sure they will keep there elegance to me." Von Karma sat waiting to see what Raggo was going to say and see if he was going to be angry.

Regelion had packed as much as he felt he needed was a medium sized backpack full of food and that was able to carry his weapons so it doesn't mess with his weapon drawing speed. On his waist sat a food pack full of round small shaped pill like foods. When it came to food he was able to find it but he relied on Madison because he ends up poisoning himself a lot. After he was done he went outside and began saying bye to all the people of the village they where sad to see him go. Regelion always like playing with the kids of the village he liked making them laugh with all is jokes and wacky antics. After saying bye to everyone he sat on a rock in front of the dome waiting for his lover.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 01:41 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Raggo coughed with a light tone Ahem and smiled slyly at Von Karma as if to use a trickery of words. Despite this clear cover, his words always had such a mask and elegance that Von Karma would trust them and he could easily get Von Karma to believe what he told him. "Well you see my lord," Raggo began to speak of the situation. "Certain err... Complications were undergone in the procedure of obtaining the essential presence that your lordship would have wished to per-take in. With this said a fluorescent being of magnificent demeanor was of substantial sabatorial means to put a devised and devastic spin to your lordship's plans of commonly yet courteously containing the hopes of said residentials." Raggo told the truth to Von Karma, telling him of the female Naiyao who had sabotaged their plan, yet he said it with a light tone to keep Von Karma appeased. "Non the less my Lord, I have substantial trust in the commandeering of said trustee's and with a small token of your beneficial words could said nuisance even grow to accept these terms of endearment; all the work would be done by me of course my Lord." Raggo was a master of words; despite his openness to using them at too great of frequency.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 02:19 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Von Karma looked at Raggo his anger was visible and started to fill the room. Many of the servants where terrifide but many where just glad that it wasn't directed towards them. A wave of anger came and crashed down on Raggo making his body heavier that his feet quickly sunk into the ground. Von Karma yelled in anger at Raggo. "You let one little Girl mess up my plans you are suppose to be one of my stronge followers and you leta litte girl stop you. Tell me one reason why i myself shouldn't kill you till your just a bloody mess on the floor. The only reason I can think of is that you have served me well and have killed many people in my name." Von Karma litened up on Raggo his anger subsided and all the servants in the room felt relief, Von Karma then started talking to Rago in a normal tone. "Raggo do what you need to do but i want to see progress or i will kill you myself if anything i would ask you to take Aku with you but i'm not sure you would like that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xepher Had made it to Tarenhold he was a few yards away waiting in the forest. He knew he couldn't go into the dome so he had to play the waiting game in th forest hide 5 kusamara and 10 Orcagal waiting to get a signal to attack. Xepher hated to wait he was one of the deminte servants of Von Karma he lusted for blood he couldn't sleep right without drawing loads of blood. "I hope they don't take too long i'm getting hungry and i'll have to kill some of the creatures with me that wou make Von Karma mad I hate when hes mad."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 05:23 PM
Bladewind

With a crash the second crate smashed into the side of the pit Speculum carelessly threw it down into the pit. The eyes followed him until he stepped away from the edge, still annoyed at his master for assigning him this lowly task. Without a word he leapt up the stairs, taking two steps at a time. Once more servants jumped out of the way as he passed them, not awarding them a single glance. If one of them had stood in his way he would probably just have run him over. He spotted Davis from far away and shouted to him as he walked toward his so-called ally: "Let's go Davis! I hope you remember the honourful task our master gave us?" His tone dripped with venom as he spoke.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 07:42 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Naiyao, still remaining inside of the great city, now stood in front of a man with strong armor around his body. He holds a large sword which most men would require 2 hands to wield, then he smiles and bows to Naiyao. She is proud to now lift up a single-handed long sword. The blade itself was of a rare design; she smiled. "Thank you" Naiyao had whispered to the man.

"It is nothing for the daughter of Osagi" the warrior replied proudly. "Your father would have been proud of the achievements his daughter has added to the family name."

"Yes.." She looks down with a hint of sadness, yet she thinks proudly of her father and what he would have thought of her advancement in abilities. "I wish I could stay to continue to help Kadavar but my destiny does not rest here." She nods and turns the blade, seeming to sheath it just beneath her cloak on the left side of her hip. "The Goddess spoke of a man named 'Von Karma', as did Raggo.. My next objective is clear."

"To find this man?" the warrior questions.

"Yes.." Naiyao replies back. "It is because of him that this world now suffers and I cannot allow it to continue.."

"You are always welcome in Kadavar, Naiyao." The man places his arm curved with his fist tight, then places his palm to his fist and holds his fingers directly up, bowing.

Naiyao mimics the motion, bowing to the warrior. "I hope that if the day comes, I can depend on the warriors of this city to help in the fight."

"You will always be able to depend on us." He smiles and nods to her.

With this, Naiyao claims her bag from the stables as well as a horse. The horse holds her sword sheathed on its right side as well as having her bag on the left, keeping supplies hooked to the saddle. Naiyao mounts the horse and takes it by the reins, directing it to the gates of the city and proudly strides out. She has not only gained new abilities but new allies from this long venture; she leans and waves lightly to the residents as she makes her exit, many of them have rushed to the gate to see her go.
As Naiyao reaches the outer limits of the city she looks up again. "The 'Goddess' mentioned a man named Von Karma" she spoke silently to herself. "Those orb user's I saw before will most likely have the same objective as me. I will have to confront him eventually." Naiyao pulls a map from the horse's saddle and glances over it. "My next stop should be Merecrest.." she marks the location on the map. "If rumor's are true, it holds an orb.. perhaps more allies to be made." Naiyao is now determined. Her goal is set and her next location is marked. She does not however know of the dangers that await her; but she is ready to face whatever she confronts. She grips the reins and signals for the horse's movement and with that, she is off for the village of Merecrest!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raggo had bowed courteously to Von Karma and nodded to do what was needed to accomplish his task. Raggo thought over all of his actions carefully now.. he could no longer smooth talk Von Karma into believing whatever he told him. But he had a trick up his sleeve.. a vile one. On his way to the exit to make his way toward his location, Raggo grabbed a servant by the shoulder. He pulled him close and began to whisper into his ear. The servant's eyes widened, but Raggo held the cane up and the orb of illusions began to shine. Without a word the servant rushed off and a wicked grin appear across Raggo's face.

The Servant of Von Karma had run as fast as he can, reaching the man known as Speculum in time. He quickly tried to pull the words from his mouth. "S-Sir, I have an important message for you.." The Servant is carefully about what he says as he would not wish to end up like the last fool to interrupt Speculum.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 02:34 AM