KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » I am trying to find some scans to support Superman

I am trying to find some scans to support Superman
Started by: LastSon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LastSon
Superman

I am trying to find some scans to support Superman

Everyone says Superman is capable of stopping earthquakes and hurricanes and tidal waves, etc. Any natural disaster, he can stop them. The thing about it is, I have never really seen anything to support this. Perhaps he has done this in pre-crisis, but in post-crisis I have not seen anything of the sort. I am asking the community if they can help me out. To post some scans, or at least issue names, when Superman stops natural disasters. If you can help me out, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 04:59 PM
LastSon is currently offline Click here to Send LastSon a Private Message Find more posts by LastSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

iirc they don't show them on panel sometimes, but he mentions stopping things like landslides and earthquakes by himself.

there was an issue a while back that while under brainiac's control he was stopping tsunamis as a test of superman's powers.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 10:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

In For Tomorrow I remembering him threatening to cause natural disasters on a global scale (and the Elements of the Earth believed him to) if that's worth anything.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 11:39 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote