KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World (Character Thread)

Hero High 3: A New World (Character Thread)
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

And last but not least

Saved the best for last

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Name: Hitosu Moriko

Sex: male

Alignment:Good

Weight: 185Lb

Height: 6,0

Martial Status: Single

Orientation: Straight

Species: Human

Powers: His Aura

Aura Sense- Has a radar like secret ability to find people through there aura's

Aura Manipulation-his energy can be shaped into any form or weapon and can be shot in blast as well

Aura convert:can heal or parylize,poisoned,burn,freeze,or confuse he can now use this for unlocking his aura overdose

Aura Materia: Use one of his aura weapons to give him strength,speed or Balance

Aura Needles: Speedy needles that are kick throwing weapons also has a tendency to home onto the enemy when used in the form Aura Materia he gains great speed expressing the speed of his needles he still can't do this yet

Aura Hammer: A great hammer that can smash mostly anything in its path when used in Aura Materia it provides Hitosu with a lot of strength the hammer provides learned during Pintar's attack on the school

Aura Sword: A sword that provides perfect balance and mind of its wielder it gives them perfect concentration the ability to move around smoothly and to give them great balance when used in Aura Materia it provides a perfect balance to Hitosu which in best sense makes his aura attacks much more complex and versatile he still can't do this

Aura Overdose: This is the thing that killed Hitosu's parents when it was under developed the reason why Hitosu never overdid his power since it not under control but during the fight with Pintar he somehow managed to gain control this burst of aura gives him double of his original attack strength speed capacity and perfect concentration in Aura but can he safely use it again? There seems to be more mystery in this technique

Fighting styles: Judo,tae kwon do,kung fu,His fighting style drago yoko fu hon

Gadgets: Aura weapons formed from his aura

Appearance:

favorite:miso soup and vegatables

hobby: martial arts, training

race: Puerto Rican/Japanese

Relatives: assassinated by him

personality:never lies, honest short tempered,pure at heart

story:at the age of 9 his parents and siblings were killed and at age 11 learned how to manipulate energy and unleash his aura he then concentrated it by learning martial arts judo and tae kwon do at age 13 he met a thief who assisted Hitosu though she is a bit of a crop she mentioned the school to Hitosu though she never intended to go to Hero high now he's 16 and lives in tokyo contending with other competers looking for a calling he finally took the thief's advice and enrolled in Hero High, Hitosu has been a student of hero high for a few months now but has been improving fast with new powers though he found he was the killers of his parents now he is 19 training like crazy but haven't used aura overdose since

allies: Sam,Ben,Katt,Kaida,Bonnie,Rock

enemies: Pintar

(please log in to view the image)

Updated his profile and will add my other character later

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 11:31 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name: Pintar Asoka

Alignment: Evil

Martial Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Occupations: Martial Arts Training

Appearance:

Powers/Abilities: He has the abiliteis of a mirror such as

Mirror Clones: A move made from his mirror dust clones the shatter when hit critically

Mirror Reflection: A mirror that Can throwback a move back at an opponent but if the move is to strong it shatters along with the attack

Mirror Shards: Shards formed with a weird tip made to pierce through bodies

Mirror Sword: A reflective sword made from mirror dust

Mirror Dust: A glass dust that floats around Pintar most of his moves are surrounded by the use of this dust he can create a storm of this dust and cut someone from the inside by them breathing this dust

Mirror Mimic: A type of copy cat technique he uses to copy someones fighting style

Mirror Transformation= Turn into someone impersonate
them and their appearance

Mirror Room: A technique that traps himself along with his victims within mirror walls, floors,and ceiling allowing him to slip through the room with ease at great speed

Mirror Armor: Reflective armor used as a last line of defense

Mirror Chain's: Chains made out of sharp and very durable glass and its pointed with sharp glass meant for quick slicing and precision cuting

Mirror's End: This is only used in the Mirror room it shatters the mirror room and is a fatal move as the room self destructs with whoever is within

There is a limit to his power he drains his energy and expends using his mirror manipulated moves and can't hold reflection for all attacks including ones meant to pierce

Fighting Style: Jikan Do

Height: 6,2

Weight: 177Lbs

Personality: He is a quiet individual who's expression changes in a fight he is cut-throat and ruthless in battle but when he's not fighting he is cool and collected and sweet he is also quite logical and great at battle tactics

Gadgets/Weapons:

Mask: Wears only in battle to protect himself from mirror dust

Locket of his Mother who died giving birth to him

Portable Mirror: Somewhat used to manipulate his powers

Favorite Food: N/A

Hobby: Training and Art

bio: He was born into the world his mother died giving birth to him and ended up living in a gang but was left alone on one of his outing and got sprung with radiating glass the glass turned into dust and allowed him to use mirror attacks which reflected most of damage as revenge he killed the gang for trying to kill him for not going through a mission by personal reason when he was 13 and now he is a loner who follows his own methods and tries to find a strong fight he became a bounty hunter at the age of 20 he does any job as long as it lives for his sadistic nature and thirst for blood he tried eliminating everyone in Hero High but got Vanquished By Hitosu,Ben,Sam,Kaida,Bonnie,Rock,and Katt he left wounded and can no longer unleash a strong dimension anymore since Hitosu shattered his world but has been practicing to get his strength up

Allies: His Client which is stronger than him (Will reveal Later)

Enemies: Everyone in Hero High

He's a villian ooh

Name Teara Kondor

Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Government

Nationality: Japanese/Russian

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Power(s): Technologist has great intellectual powers

Mechanic Pack: This is filled with many weapons handmade by her

Bio (if applicable): She started creating machines when she was four she was very smart for her age and has won many awards she then got accepted in the government for her great mechanical skills By the time she was 14 she made a teenage android who is now 3 named Bushido for her "Child" she wants him to be a new hero to help out others as he was programmed so she always comes by the school to help her "Son"

Name: EW-13 (Bushido)

Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Student
Species:

Nationality: Android

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Power(s): Has the strength of two due to his body and uses a mass amount of electric attacks

2X Strength

Electric Blast: Blast of electricity

Electric Chakrams: Electric circular blades formed from his body

Electric Blade: A blade formed from electricity in his body he's very good at wielding this electric blade

Electricity Dance: A weird dance Bushido does to conduct electricity and make a powerful attack (Has not Learned)

Magnetism Ball: Power to attract Metal formed in a weird electric ball it forms metal around it and forms a powerful shot

Electric Form: A form that makes his body run at full strength but has failed countless times meant to give him him his full capabilities (Can't do this yet)

Self Destruct: a last resort blows himself up

Bio (if applicable): Was built by Teara a government official which is in charge of military and Machine and Tech Savvy he was made when she was 21 he always calls her Mom and he is an EW Model and her 13th one this is her first creation that went through without a bug now after three years he has great knowledge of math science and english and has had time to adapt to society his mother now sends him to Hero High to learn how to use his powers for good

Name: Okazu Minawe

Stautus: Student

Species: Human/Tanuki

Race: Japanese

Appearance:(please log in to view the image)

Personality: Likes to pull pranks on new people he meets but he is a sweet kid

Powers: He has the power to turn into anything (Kind of like Shippo from Inuyasha)

Tanuki's Spirit: A weird attack that doubles his speed and power like a Real Tanuki's adrenaline does he still can't do it

Bio: A boy that was possessed by a Tanuki demon by the time he was a fetus the spirit housed in Ozaku and when he was given birth his mother casred him away because he looked weird he then trained himself and learned how to survive Until one time in the forest he was attacked by a fox the fox was a powerful creature The Tanuki then was able to access his Tanuki Spirit but ever since that day he couldn't use it again but he learned other abilities Tanuki's can do such as transformation and illusions he then heard of the hero high school and went there to start his days of hero-ing

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 11:31 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Also if I heard O right, (just throwing in my 2 cents for description) to anyone who doesn't understand. The OOC is for the RP discussion while this thread is for the Character Discussion.

-I'm a bit confused about some characters, can someone make a list of all the characters status?

Students
Teachers
Heroes
Government Officials

I'm getting lost about what some people are.

To answer your request Phoenix

Teachers: Janet, Jordan, Tori, Katt, Andrew, Simon, Bonnie, Harkin, James ,Blyze Tech, and the newly arrived teacher Xanatos. May I should the classes also list their class and secondary duties also huh.

Janet- Ethics, School Nurse and Counselor
Jordan-( Gym, Lead school sport coach)
Tori- Math
Katt- (She only works with feral based students. More of a wildlife, survival class)
Andrew- Biology and Combat( He might have recently taken over his wife’s sword class and fused it with combat. Not sure)
Bonnie- Not sure.. I think it’s something like physics or something.
Harkin- Villainy and Magic
Ben-Magic also(not use if he or Harkin has advance magic. Also Dean of the school now)
James- Not sure. Have to ask EH though judging from his powers it might be elemental control or something
Blyze and Tech- I believe work with techno-path based students.
Simon- SF’s mentor
Xanatos- Yet to figure out

SF Students
Leon-Team Leader
Sam- Team healer
Caleb- Team stealth and light manipulator
Uriah- Team projectile defense
DJ- Team Shape-shifter, back line defense, canon, think tank
Hitosu- Team aura manipulator, first line of defense
Rock- Team bad ass
( Not sure if I missed anyone. Also this isn’t in stone what these characters rolls are on SF. It’s just how I see them from the events I’ve seen them work together as a whole. Also what I meant by canon is not that DJ is more powerful just I know where I’m going with him so I won’t jump to conclusions and state the same about the others.

Former SF members
Naomi
Weston ( Hippy in my OP lol. j/king Eh)
Lima
Rock

Students
Andy
Ricardo
Zero
Avani
Tobias
Kaida
Eric
Pryce
Bennu
Greg
Gaku
EW-13 A.K.A Bushido ( Android)
Okazu( Not sure if has been approved et)

Government Operatives

Masa
Donny
Julian- Head GO
Teara(Not sure if she’s been approved)

Villains
Wraith- god of hell, the dream world, and the hunting grounds
Tracy-(I’ll repost her bio.)
Pintar- Lord of the mirror dimension

Gang like villainous groups
Elemental Mafia- Worldwide gang of supers
Crimson Dragons -Street gang of Supers
Dark Clan- Copies of the original heroes( Lance, Andrew, Janet, Ben, James, Jordan, Sam, Blyze, Tori)ß-found somewhere in HH1. Not use if we will use then or not

Hostile Races
Sai’Rathe
Yakat’s
(Both from other star systems)

Ok I hope this helps a lot.I'm sure I have forgot about other villains. By the way if your character has been approved and isn't on here I am truly sorry that I over looked them.I was jumping from these 3pages to the OOC and trying my best to remember things from HH1 and 2

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 11:51 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Originally posted by Venomancer
To answer your request Phoenix

Teachers: Janet, Jordan, Tori, Katt, Andrew, Simon, Bonnie, Harkin, James ,Blyze Tech, and the newly arrived teacher Xanatos. May I should the classes also list their class and secondary duties also huh.

Janet- Ethics, School Nurse and Counselor
Jordan-( Gym, Lead school sport coach)
Tori- Math
Katt- (She only works with feral based students. More of a wildlife, survival class)
Andrew- Biology and Combat( He might have recently taken over his wife’s sword class and fused it with combat. Not sure)
Bonnie- Not sure.. I think it’s something like physics or something.
Harkin- Villainy and Magic
Ben-Magic also(not use if he or Harkin has advance magic. Also Dean of the school now)
James- Not sure. Have to ask EH though judging from his powers it might be elemental control or something
Blyze and Tech- I believe work with techno-path based students.
Simon- SF’s mentor
Xanatos- Yet to figure out

SF Students
Leon-Team Leader
Sam- Team healer
Caleb- Team stealth and light manipulator
Uriah- Team projectile defense
DJ- Team Shape-shifter, back line defense, canon, think tank
Hitosu- Team aura manipulator, first line of defense
Rock- Team bad ass
( Not sure if I missed anyone. Also this isn’t in stone what these characters rolls are on SF. It’s just how I see them from the events I’ve seen them work together as a whole. Also what I meant by canon is not that DJ is more powerful just I know where I’m going with him so I won’t jump to conclusions and state the same about the others.

Former SF members
Naomi
Weston ( Hippy in my OP lol. j/king Eh)
Lima
Rock

Students
Andy
Ricardo
Zero
Avani
Tobias
Kaida
Eric
Pryce
Bennu
Greg
Gaku
EW-13 A.K.A Bushido ( Android)
Okazu( Not sure if has been approved et)

Government Operatives

Masa
Donny
Julian- Head GO
Teara(Not sure if she’s been approved)

Villains
Wraith- god of hell, the dream world, and the hunting grounds
Tracy-(I’ll repost her bio.)
Pintar- Lord of the mirror dimension

Gang like villainous groups
Elemental Mafia- Worldwide gang of supers
Crimson Dragons -Street gang of Supers
Dark Clan- Copies of the original heroes( Lance, Andrew, Janet, Ben, James, Jordan, Sam, Blyze, Tori)ß-found somewhere in HH1. Not use if we will use then or not

Hostile Races
Sai’Rathe
Yakat’s
(Both from other star systems)

Ok I hope this helps a lot.I'm sure I have forgot about other villains. By the way if your character has been approved and isn't on here I am truly sorry that I over looked them.I was jumping from these 3pages to the OOC and trying my best to remember things from HH1 and 2
all my character have been approved

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 12:19 AM
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Ill post these for Thunder

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Name: Lance Donovan
Weight: 250lbs
Height: 6"4
Martial Status: single
Occupations: N/A
Species (Type) : not to sure looks human anyway
Powers: most popular abilities of his are Magic[includes rune magic] and dragon transformation but also has control over shadows and elements
Fighting Styles: knows ninjitsu, taekwando, and other martial arts but tends to be a beaserker
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Rune Sword, Sword of Shadow realm, and bo staff
Appearance: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d...blue_hottie.jpg
Favorite food: chicken and rice
Hobby:
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : hispanic
Relatives: non he is aware of
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : reserved and usually blunt and cold even more so now that he broke up with janet
Story: after relitivly appearing out of nowhere lance has been one of the original students of hero high oldest member, no wants nothign to do with his old friends or allies cept one or two
Allies: Andrew, Blayze,
Enemies: Janet, Issac, and anyone else that stands in his way

Name: Blayze
Weight: 200lb
Height: 6"2
Martial Status: dating tori [i think]
Occupations: N/A
Orientation: straight
Species (Type) : human
Powers: Techno path
Fighting Styles: dosent fight hand to hand is really his weakness
Gadgets/weapons (optional): anything he builds he currently has a battle armor to help him fight
Appearance: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d...mal_sm_0910.jpg
Favorite food: Ramen
Hobby: building new tech
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : white
Relatives: none that are alive
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : calm and colective always thinks things logicly
Allies: Lance
Enemies: Janet, government

Name: Issac
Species: ---
Nationality: Caucasian
Appearance: find pick later
Power(s): Dark Arts, Power Absorpsion
Bio (if applicable): was once a reliable member of hero high is now for unknown reasons set out to eliminate heros and villians alike his motives are un clear

i wont make lucians profile cause im killing him off.....

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 01:07 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just felt like bringing this up. stick out tongue

It's only relevant to the thread's purpose.

Originally posted by The Big O
i just want to get something across to everyone:

Scenario has stated it. the school is designed to be a training center. most people that come to the school are not in control of their powers and the are at their most basic forms. if not, why are you at the school? ive stated countless times that i am a firm believer in Character Development and progression.

you guys signed up for this RP and i created it because i as well as you all wanted this. i made rules and if you want to be a part of this, you have to follow them. i can accept that some of you dont agree with the rules but that is your problem. i made te rules based off of how i want this RP ran. if you do not agree with them, you are more than free to leave. if that is something that you do not wish to do, PM me and we can see if we can come to some kind of compromise. i think that is being very fair and generous.

ive done the school thing. i graduated high school and i have a Bacholers Degree in Psychology. those school years were great and i had a lot of fun and made all kinds of friends. i done things i never thought i would do and gone places i never thought i would go. i met people i never thought i would meet. and for us to be in the same setting, learning the same things, but doing it our own ways, that is what its all about. at least it is to me.

so i had this thought. what if there was a story with a similar tone. various people of various ages and backgrounds going through various things. you know, real life stuff. but what if they all had a superpower. corny, i know, but never the less interesting. tv shows did it. comic books did it. graphic novels did it. that was all cool and dandy and i liked most of what i saw, but everything was somebody elses ideas. that's when i found this place.

somewhere in the world, other people were thinking like me. a school with all kinds of teens who had superpowers. i found the first Hero High and joined because that was as close to what i wanted in a story as possible. i had my own ideas and preferrences, of course, but i could hold off on those because it was cool and i was a small but significant part of something that i thought was great. the second HH was made and i joined that one as well.

but it still wasn't good enough for me. im about to get all kinds of cliche-y but i wanted angst, rebellion, love, hate, judgement, moral delimmas, etc... but i also wanted super heroes and mega villians and destruction and threats and all that jazz. thats why i created HH3. i wanted to incorporate all of that into one story. im not saying that the first two didnt have all that but i wanted to be in charge so i could make sure that things happend the way i intended. i wanted something that had a feel of realness but also some fantasy or sci-fi. i also wanted honesty and genuiness. that was completely up to who ever signed on to this. but my role was to make sure that it rolled the way i intended it to.

Character Development/Progression is very important to me. in my honest opinion, it is one of the most crucial roles in any good continuing story with distinct and prominent characters. as i said, this is a school that is designed to help the sutdents learn how to control and grow in the use of their powers. the students, as assumed, come to the school because they are not able to control their powers. most students are youngsters and teens but there are now adults in the mix, but all of them have the same issue; they are untrained and inexperience.

that in itself could be interesting. a school that was formerly kept secret and for young people with powers is now publicly known and full of just as many adults with underdeveloped powers. there are so many possibilities with this and so many realistic things are capable of happening. if you are unable to think of anything, just imagine if you were in the position of one of the teen students who was use to only having to deal with the adult teachers or if you were a newly attending adult that has to be surrounded by a bunch of hormone-ravaged, super powered kids.

but i digress. a team of supers, most of which have been active since 2005, are as experienced as they come. or at least more experienced than the students. they have been using their powers, gaining experience and gone through various situations for 5 years in real time (longer in the game itself), and have rightly deserved to have gained multiple abilities as well as become vastly powerful. that is what developed characters do. they grow and learn from the experiences they had.

that is what i want this RP to be about. i fail to understand why it is so hard for some to see that the purpose of this RP is that of Character Development. yeah, you want to show off what your character is capable of doing. that's understandable and even i want to do it. the difference is, some of my characters are at the level where they can show off because they worked hard to get to where they are.

the new students that were registered, most of which are between the ages of 16-20, should only be just now discovering what they can do. there shouldn't be a student present at the school who is in complete and utter control of their abilities. hell, im being gracious with the fact that most students are black belts and the such seeing as it takes years and years of practice to achieve something like that.

and for the sake of realisim, (regardless of what the story entails), every new character registered WILL have only one power. it is close to impossible for someone to learn more than power at a time. especially if they are in no way related. also, there will be no more characters with weapons. it is a school for crying out loud. bad things tend to happen when someone brings a weapon to school. it doesn't matter that most people would barely be bothered by a weapon.

so forgive me if i dont want to accept a character who has 10 different powers and carries all kinds of weapons. i have made the rules and they are expected to be followed. if you dont like them or dont agree with me, thats just tough cookies. i often try to work with you all but i will not be ran over in my own RP. get with the program of get out. its harsh but its true.

Thank You.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Nov 13th, 2010 at 01:56 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 01:48 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

@Venomancer
lol, Jade's not a student? I haven't really had her disappear yet but okay.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 01:17 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

about tim i did this i guess

Name: Harkin Deva (Dark Red Moon Goddess)
Species: I guess she could be considered an alien... Shes not from Earth...... caucasian
Nationality: not a citizen.... but she lives in America
Personality: She's sarcastic and kinda cold hearted. Really she cares for no one but herself and holds a grudge against everyone who attends or teaches at Hero High whether or not they were attending the school when she attacked.
Powers: She's a witch. She can cast spells and use the elements to her advantage. Her weakness is tears. For the six years she was in 'jail' she was wraped in 1000 tears from 100 people who lived in the city. Se can do simple magic tricks, along with pulling peoples wallets from thing air. With more more power she uses, the brighter the markings on her body glow.
Bio:
Then: If one was to ask of her, others would be reluctant to tell the story. It took 1 week to catch her, and months to clean up the city after she was caught. She has been dormant for 6 years, and is itching to be free again. She is now here to teach the students of Hero High what goes on in a villian's mind. It just might save he school of what is to come.
Now: She watched the students come and go. She was happy to see that they were finally able to go out and do the whole goody goody thing. She learned how to be a better mother for Sam, and how to control her anger. Shes also become more tolerant of students... But she still doesnt play nice with some of the teachers. She'd have to work on that.

Name: Vixen
Sex: f
Alignment: neutral
Weight: 114
Height: 5’8”
Species (Type) : human
Nationality: American caucasian
Powers: Seeing things that are to come later in life, but only the bad events. She doesn’t know what time of day or when it will happen, they are even out of order sometimes, but its nothing but bad things. It can be spilling coffee on a new skirt, or her friend in class getting shot on their way out to their car. She can also cause bad luck for others. She marks them with her Black Cat, and then something terrible happens. Like your cr explodes or a branch falls from a tree and cracks your skull open.
Fighting Styles: mainly hand to hand. Bad things can happen to people around her if she wants them to. It’s kinda like a curse that she can put on people.
Favorite food: A nice and juicy Black Plumb
Hobby: Fortune telling: tarot, palm, astrology, numerology, tea leaves, ect…
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): She’s never really cheerful. She’s only happy in the morning before she gets that little vision of bad luck which seems to follow her. Other then that tiny perk of happiness, she’s pretty gloomy. She’s very quiet and doesn’t like to be touched much. But she’s a hopeless romantic. She melts in Westons arms when he looks at her with his green eyes.
Story: Vixen’s ‘power’ didn’t come to her until she was 16. She got a new car that day and had a vision of it getting scratched as she was backing out of the driveway. Well that’s never happened to her before so she thought nothing of it… But when she was backing out, a branch of a fallen tree ruined the paint job. And to top it all off, she ran over her neighbor’s new cat while pulling in to the driveway. The cat was black, which probably explains her constant state of bad luck. Her parents sent her into foster care soon after. Her grandmother died at a family reunion that she was attending, and her older sister wont speak to her for ruining her wedding. The wedding was a long story, and something she really doesn’t like talking about. Her past was just a big mess after her 16th birthday. But hopefully things will start to look up for her… Well that’s what she hopes anyways.
Allies: Weston
Enemies: none known yet

She has changed from the goody goody blond girl to a stoner ***** who hangs out with Weston.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2010 06:02 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Name: Serena Faber
Species: Mutant
Appearance:
Power(s): Invisibility
Bio (if applicable): Serena grew up in a sheltered religious family until she was nine and her mother started noticing how sometimes Serena would disappear or appear out of nowhere. Her mother begin to believe her daughter had devil powers and wanted to kick her out of the house, yet sick of her mother’s religious ways Serenas’ father divorced, moved out, and took Serena with him.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 07:12 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Cool character noxi smile

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 07:23 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol almost reminds me of a certain X-Men Character smile still pretty unique, I like it!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 08:31 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Originally posted by Noxi
Name: Serena Faber
Species: Mutant
Appearance:
Power(s): Invisibility
Bio (if applicable): Serena grew up in a sheltered religious family until she was nine and her mother started noticing how sometimes Serena would disappear or appear out of nowhere. Her mother begin to believe her daughter had devil powers and wanted to kick her out of the house, yet sick of her mother’s religious ways Serenas’ father divorced, moved out, and took Serena with him.

Approved

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 11:39 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaftLight

Name: Ezra Kailenthar
Race: Sethari (Alien)
Planet of Origin: Eden IV
Appearance: The Setharians have rough, brown leather-like skin. Their face is almost divided into plates and instead of a nose they have two thin black slits for breathing. Their eyes have no pupil and have a faded maple coloured iris. Ezra himself wears a mask over his face to hide his Sethari for reasons explained later. He wears a black tight long sleeved top and a pair of black gloves, all for the purpose of hiding his skin. He wears a pair of dark baggy jeans because he likes them and for shoes, he has purchased some normal black combat boots from a secondhand shop. He does own a Visor, a left handed Gauntlet and chest and shoulder pads that he recovered from a Vasteri Military suit, which he wears very often. Ezra actually prefers to wear the visor at all times as it allows him to see a much brighter world.
Power(s): The Sethari people were treated poorly because of their ties with dark energy. Ezra himself only learnt how to exit and enter the secondary realm known as 'The Void', however Ezra's true calling and ability is his unarmed combat abilities. While being relatively impressive in the martial arts, Ezra still receives a lot of aid from the Visor's ability to analyse and suggest appropriate action. In addition but not particularly useful is the Vasteri gauntlet. Ezra so far has only figured out how to activate a projected meter by meter forcefield which can act as a shield, however it's strength isn't impressive and Ezra is still working on unlocking it's true power. Ezra himself is unaware of the true power within himself however due to being so far from his home, his chances of realizing them are slim.
Bio: Ezra was born on the planet Eden IV. A small colony containing two races, Sethari and Vasteri.
The Vasteri were technologically advanced, where as the Sethari were more focused on their sustaining their connection with the dark energy. The two races grew apart until one day, a month after Ezra's 17th birthday, the Vasteri declared war, claiming the Sethari to be demons. Within a week the Vasteri launched their attack and rather than being a war, it was more a genocide. Ezra, his older brother Zuka and their father Tanas were trying to escape. They were heading for a secret Vasteri Spacewing that Tanas owned. Just before they entered the hangar, an explosion went off, causing a pipe to be propelled into Tanas' leg. He made it into the ship on the back of Zuka as the rest of the hanger began to crumble. As they took off, Ezra was caring to Tanas as Zuka flew the ship. They left Eden IV and headed to Sethar I, the homeworld of the Sethari, to get medical aid for Tanas. As they approached the planet, they found a large Vasteri fleet, burning the planet. Ezra held Tanas as the life slowly faded from him, tears rolling down his eyes from the sight of Sethar I.
Zuka flew to Earth, where they buried the body of Tanas. He then gave Ezra some armour from the ship, told Ezra that he was going to look for any other Sethari survivors and that Ezra should stay on Earth. As Zuka took off, Ezra knew in the back of his mind that the chances of seeing his brother again were close to none. Now Ezra has been on Earth for 2 years and has just enlisted into Hero High

Personality: Ezra is quiet for most of the time he is always thinking. The visions of the Genocide and Tanas are still fresh and a burden he will carry with him forever. He is very aware that he doesn't look like a human and is ashamed of it. On top of that he believes that there is always a threat of the Vasteri doing a patrol through Earth searching for him. To add to that, 'The Void' (the second realm which the Sethari have access to) contains nightmares and darkness, which Ezra is still not used to. He knows he can pass through unharmed however still doesn't like to.
With people that are close to him however he is compassionate, loyal and unafraid to speak out. Ezra's strength is in his silence.

Additional info:
Height 5"10
Body type: Slim
Favourite food: Raw fish/ Sushi (Similar to Setharian meals)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 06:17 PM
DaftLight is currently offline Click here to Send DaftLight a Private Message Find more posts by DaftLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
lol almost reminds me of a certain X-Men Character smile still pretty unique, I like it!

Which one?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 06:36 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol like Serena. Btw I hadn't posted that for a long time Wei O.o what made you think I was even still checking this one XD anyways, I like to give helpful criticism on HH3 still if you guys are still doing it, but only because I like reading over this one. The RP's I'm doing now are pretty much just my own, but I might join HH again in the future.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 07:03 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Name: Porter Callenthall
Code name: Frankenstein
Appearance: Think a 32 year-old Rob Lowe
Powers: Possesses a jar that houses a smoke that, when released, produces any kind of monster that Frankenstein can imagine.

Name: Antonio Cruz
Code name: Energia
Appearance: Think a current Jay Hernandez
Powers: Able to control and manipulate energy. (ie, energy blasts, shields, constructs; think Gwen Tennyson from Ben 10)

Name: Karen Cassidy
Code name: Chain
Appearance: Think Tatyana Ali (Ashley Banks from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air)
Powers: Alters probability in such a way that she can be in several positions at once, attacking from many directions.

here are my characters. which one's do you guys like?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 03:37 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

I think Chain is pretty cool. Sounds like an interesting power. Plus, manipulating probability has a lot of potential in general. Frankenstein, too, with the monsters.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 03:58 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

why thank you Scenario. and i made these off the top of my head.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 01:25 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

and i just saw something else. Chain won't be able to do anything fancy. just what was stated. i don't wanna make a character like that.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 05:09 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Because probability manipulation is like another way to say reality warping? With it, you could do pretty much anything.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 05:19 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote