KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World (Character Thread)

Hero High 3: A New World (Character Thread)
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I should hope so, he was in the second game, but I lost interest. This will probably happen again, but I'll give it a shot.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 04:16 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i'll post James' bio in a while, gotta hook up my desktop so i can get the files

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 05:45 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

i could find them for you on the site hun. it wouldnt be too hard. i know where they are.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 05:47 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i'm almost positive the one's on my computer are newer pup

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 05:48 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

i didnt know you had updated ones. o.0

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 05:50 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i think i updated them for a rp that never really got used because of past drama

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 05:59 AM
DangerousBeauty

Should probably update my sheet too.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:04 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yesh stick out tongue

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:08 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by (>^^)>
(please log in to view the image)

Name: James
Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): teacher/hero
Species: mutant
Nationality: Canadian
Appearance: pictured
Power(s): cryokenisis, pyrokenisis
gagdet/weapons: has a bionic right arm, with a few built in gagdets
skills: proficient in many weapons, expert martial artist and in stealth, can fly
Bio (if applicable):
born in Canada in 1980 into an already wealthy but controversial family. He grew up with his family until 10 years old, the year he discovered his powers, a ninjutsu school, and the year his entire family (except him and his twin sister) were killed. Him and his sister were presumed dead, but instead were trying to survive on the streets. The two children caught the attention of an old man, who they thought was a pedophile or something so they tried to fend him off, James used his limited ice powers against the old man, who was not surprised, as it was the middle of the winter (in Canada) and James wore little more than a long sleeve shirt and pants (while his sister had two layer a coat, a hat, pants and gloves). The man properly introduced himself as a teacher of a school over in Japan that taught gifted people how to uses their powers for combat and such. It was run by what remained of the Iga ninja clan. James very much excelled becoming a star pupil, however he never gave up wanting revenge for his family. While his sister didn’t excel at actual martial arts her powers (very much the same to magma’s) manifested faster and initially seemed stronger. James started to develop a split personality, one driven completely by hate, anger and thirst for revenge, and the normal one who also wanted revenge, but wasn’t consumed by it like his alter ego. Years past and James eventually left the school to figure himself out, and although he spent 8 ½ years in Japan he never adopted any customs.

He started off by hunting down the ones responsible for his families murder. He found out it was a mob hit and that most of his family’s money was also taken by the mob. He planned out his revenge and upon exacting it he learned the truth of his mother and father, they were cold blooded killers, assassins who worked for the mob, governments, private investors etc. and they knew way to much, so they were killed. So after killing the mobster James worked on getting the family money back, by the time that succeeded he was 20. He started doing mercenary/hitman/bodyguard/ work, he lucked out early on and scored a very difficult and high profile job, which he pulled off without a scratch on his. That worked to get him a lot of money and very high-paying jobs. He was sent to a school not unlike the Xavier Institute to find, kidnap and kill two kids named Jacop and Ben, who had some problems with the mafia. After joining the team that the school had and developing some rivalry with a particular magical member he waited for a few months, as he had too much of a conscious to finish the job. He eventually did kidnap the two (who were team-members) but so he could draw the mobsters out that wanted the kids. It worked, but the party was crashed by his very pissed off team who thought he was actually going to kill the kids. After explaining the plan they still didn’t trust James (except Ben and Jacop) but helped him finish the mobsters off. He then joined the team as the controversial (but respected) 2nd in command. It was at this time his earth and air powers started to manifest, and the alter-ego was starting to get more control. After mentally battling the alter ego James thought it was gone, but was just dispelled from his body and into a duplicate body somewhere not too far off. After saving the city and school a few times with the team James still hadn’t gained an overly great rep as he kept doing things that were very controversial with the team. He once brought in old friends from his school to test the team and the schools security, this did not bode well with the team-mates who he found took it way too seriously that he didn’t tell them.

A while later the alter-ego James came back for blood and proved much stronger than James and the team, especially since he had mastery of all elements and could also made vortexs to empty space (void element in ninja beliefs). There was quite a battle between James and evil-James. After losing his arm and leg very painfully to a vortex James was able to create one vortex to suck in the doppelganger James and kill him for good. For some reason unknown to James, he has never been able to use his earth, void and air powers again. A few years, and big bad events later James left the team and his teaching job at the school to become a hero for hire, as he got tired of being hated so much and defined for his biggest mistakes. He later came back after re-establishing himself as a business man, in this case taking down a lot of bad things, including a large part of sex slave rings, he usually takes the money from these organizations after eliminating them, the money usually either goes to funding himself or some charity as he has a lot of money already. James was little interested in the team at this point, more focussing on just protecting and teaching what students were there, he felt the team was insufficient as they seem to always get the school blown up or kid's kidnapped, he was even more dumbfound to find that they had released Harkin to teach the students, harkin a full blown pyschopath who he had known very well and blamed for many bad things. He always rejected the guilt he had for making her the way she was though, however he did warm up to her and came to accept the responsibility that she was twisted because she worked with him, because he accidentally brought her here in the first place, and almost killed her to send her back. After a while at the school Harkin made a schocking discovery, that her daughter was not dead and was a student Sam, and she told James that it was really his kid and aafter the initial shock decided to try and be a good father.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:18 AM
The Big O
The Original O

He was born in 1980 and is still only 27 years of age?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:26 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

that was a few years ago i guess, he's 34, who cares about birthyear ;D?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by (>^^)>

done
Name: Weston Isaac
Sex: male
Alignment: go0d, mostly
Weight: around 175 pounds
Height: 5foot 11inches
Martial Status: single
Occupations: musician and student at hero high
Orientation: up is north, south is left
Species (Type) : mutant?
Powers: Enhanced synesthesia
Can manipulate sonic energies he produces into powerful arcs of lighting (changes colour to)
Fighting Styles: heavily uses powers, calm while fighting, defensive while waiting for perfect striking moments, then switches to extreme offensive
Gadgets/weapons: has a bass guitar, usually strapped to back, and uses small amps on belt to emit sound while fighting, drumsticks and numerous instruments, also has miniature bass amps that he places on objects, and basically use them as a bass, (wireless) and gloves with speakers in the palms for real serious
Appearance: pictured
Favorite food: oh, buddy
Hobby: playing music, reading, video games, chess and go
Race: white
Relatives: none that matter
Personality: brilliant, but lazy, Patient and takes a lot to stress him out, not entirely mellow, can get really excited. Very virtuosic
Story: grew up in a small city, which was known for it’s terrible crime rates and drug activity (south Oshawa to anyone who knows that place). He started playing music at a young age and learned quickly. He was always a good kid growing up and did good in elementary school. But high school rolled around and with that came a lot of changes. For one as a kid he was easily excited/angered and hyper, now he is exactly the opposite. His personal philosophies changed greatly to atheistic and scientific ones. He started doing poorly with grades and started smoking marijuana. But most importantly he realised he could see music one day, and over time it became more prominent, especially when high. And one day while playing guitar while trying to calm down he struck down hard and he saw the sound create a shock wave that destroyed a dresser and bookshelf. He ran from home later that night, he was 16. he spent the next year playing on streets and such for change, although he made quite a lot of change. He came across the hero high a year ago and tried to join, which he did, since then he has trained and learned much more control of his skills and magyvered up some new equipment (and bought some from the store)
Allies: hopefully everyone in the school, but Vixen in perticular
Enemies: he’s not gonna lie, he has made some.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:36 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Just making an observation *shrugs shoulders nonchalantly*

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:48 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

just saying i dont expect them to buy it so easily i mean missing student returning same age as he left is abit weird

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:49 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

-_- fine he's like however older he has to be..btw how long since?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:51 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i posted in wrong thread -_-;;

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 05:52 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i asked a question...

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:01 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i am unsure a few years i think

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:04 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Um, Eh, are you getting upset? I hope not because i was just paying attention to some small details. And the RP is based in real-time.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:05 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

lol, no no, im not getting upset, just asking and correcting errors xD

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:09 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Okay. Cause I was like, "Wait a minute now......"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:13 AM