KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World (Character Thread)

Hero High 3: A New World (Character Thread)
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

im not sure

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 05:47 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

If he can absorb gravity, couldn't he technically absorb a punch to the face too? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 05:54 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

that's not quite gravity but he can absorb at least some of the kinetic energy

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 06:05 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

That what I meant. shifty

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 06:06 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

You're not sure...... huh

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 06:43 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

confused repeat the question?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 06:45 AM
The Big O
The Original O

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big O
What do you mean when you say, "...larger quantities of energy time time concentration...?"

And to avoid rule breaking, you should list Asher's powers as just energy absorption. If he is able to absorb energy, he should he able to output it as well. Like Andrew.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 06:49 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

he has to focus on absorbing mass amount of energy, ie a nuke

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 06:56 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Okay. I gotcha. Your villain is approved.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 03:07 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

mauhahahahaha first comes the destruction of this thread, then of your lives! mauhahahahahaha

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 06:05 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Lord Turtle and Duckpool

Name: Lord Turtle
Species: mutant
Nationality: american
Appearance: this costume and lankyness http://vetzal.deviantart.com/art/Lo...066770&qo=7 mixed with this mutation look http://vetzal.deviantart.com/favour...et=264#/d2re76z
Power(s):
Turtle characteristics- born with many characteristic of a turtle particularly three toes and fingers, a large and nearly unbreakable shell, can retract his neck and hide in the shell, and similar skull structure. his skin has the look and feel of a human although it is a lot tougher. he is capable of holding his breath underwater for dozens of minutes.
superhuman agility- somehow turtleboy also managed to be freakin agile:/
Bio: He was born into immediate hardship, his mother was accused of adultery with local turtles and forced into exile with the hideous mutant baby. He grew up deeply in love with the ocean and it's creatures, living only in deserted areas or with with small bands of criminals that did not mind the mutant boy. when he turned 19 he began his career as a henchman, though breaking away for himself and launching his own super villain debut. He has since ascertained himself a spot on the Imperium council and amassed an army of henchmen and aquatic themed weapons/vehicles/creatures/experiments. he's ruthless and tough to crack.

Name: Duckpool
Species: homo Anatidaes (duck human)
Nationality: alternate universe
Appearance: http://vetzal.deviantart.com/art/Du...066770&qo=4 the beak is orange and exposed with his mask on, his costume is typically red and black
Power(s):
superhuman regeneration- a healing factor that makes him almost functionally immortal like deadpool and wolverine, specifically more like deadpool
flight- somehow his wings/arms work for flight, though he typically prefers to use his teleporter
superduck strength, agility and reflexes- though only only slightly above super human classification
ultra light but durable bones- his bones retain their very light weight but were made incredibly durable compared to his species, atleast 2 times human durability
Equipment: aside from a very large arsenal of weapons he has a teleporter and a pocket dimension pouch on his utility belt
Bio: certifiably insane this duck was subject to insane experiments in his home dimension, giving him a wicked healing factor and superduck abilities at the price of his once beautiful feather coat be in constant ruffle and mess with bare patches here and there. He wears the suit always when on the job and few have seen his face without the mask. He's never serious and often talks a lot, though silly and insane his skills with almost any weapon and extremely deadly and some would consider challenging him tantamount to suicide. several years ago while on a mission infiltrating a secret research lab he was transported from his dimension to that of hero high 3, where he has since spent his time becoming a legendary mercenary currently working for the Imperium.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Last edited by (>^^)> on Dec 23rd, 2011 at 10:04 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 10:02 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Hate to ask, Eh, and keep in mind that I'm not judging because I know what you're aiming for but are these characters for real?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 04:13 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

ya they are for real, though lord turtle is going to be the only organization member that's campy like this, and duckpool will be deadpool mixed a bit with looney tunes

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 05:44 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Okay. Approved.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 06:18 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

ok kool

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 06:20 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

no expression

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 04:42 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

what?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 05:16 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

duckpool no expression just... dunno what to say lol...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 05:18 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

just wait, they're all gonna get their ass kicked by a duck in spandex

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 05:19 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

good lord a a anthropmorphic version of dead pool this will be.... interesting

Old Post Dec 24th, 2011 05:23 AM