KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero High 3: A New World (Character Thread)

Hero High 3: A New World (Character Thread)
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Name: Delilah Sokolov
Species: human
Nationality: Russian
Power(s):
- Paralysis- She has the ability to cause paralysis to any person at will. With the slightest touch she is able to limit mobility within certain parts of a persons body, or completely paralyze them. Contact must be skin to skin. She cannot effect anyone through clothing. **She is also able to do it with eye contact, though she is unable to control that(which is why her face is always covered.)** The paralysis only lasts about an hour.
-Hearing- Due to continually covering her face, her hearing as advanced slightly.
**-Mind control-** This only applies when she has eye contact. She is able to give commands to her victim. When she breaks eye contact, they will follow her orders and do as they were told. The victim will have no memory of her giving the orders. The commands have to be in simple, short sentences.
-durability and endurance- Thanks to the Imperium’s painful, torturous tests her endurance and durability have been enhanced. She isnt super human, but she can stand more then a grown man could.
Bio (if applicable): Delilah lived a life of poverty as a child. Her mother and father struggled to keep their 5 children warm in the harsh winter months. Food was scarce. Her brothers and sisters were often forced to choose between wood for a fire, or food on the table. When the children were old enough, they started to fend for themselves. Delilah grew to be a strong independent woman. At the age of 15 she was hired to protect a young boy named Asher. She grew up watching over him and protecting him. Later she learned that her grandfather had been hired to protect Asher’s father the way Delilah was. Her loyalty to him grew. She stands beside him each day ready to die if it would help him move closer and closer to achieving his goal.

appearance: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/...y_by_Makkon.jpg

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 06:00 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I thought I already spoke on this. Sorry. The mind control has to go. It has nothing to do with induced paralysis. The other abilities are a product of intense training, if I understand correctly. When you take out the mind control, Delilah is approved.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 07:23 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

no prob

Name: Delilah Sokolov
Species: human
Power(s):
- Paralysis- She has the ability to cause paralysis to any person at will. With the slightest touch she is able to limit mobility within certain parts of a persons body, or completely paralyze them. Contact must be skin to skin. She cannot effect anyone through clothing. **She is also able to do it with eye contact, though she is unable to control that(which is why her face is always covered.)** The paralysis only lasts about an hour.
-Hearing- Due to continually covering her face, her hearing as advanced slightly.
-durability and endurance- Thanks to the Imperium’s painful, torturous tests her endurance and durability have been enhanced. She isnt super human, but she can stand more then a grown man could.
Bio (if applicable): Delilah lived a life of poverty as a child. Her mother and father struggled to keep their 5 children warm in the harsh winter months. Food was scarce. Her brothers and sisters were often forced to choose between wood for a fire, or food on the table. When the children were old enough, they started to fend for themselves. Delilah grew to be a strong independent woman. At the age of 15 she was hired to protect a young boy named Asher. She grew up watching over him and protecting him. Later she learned that her grandfather had been hired to protect Asher’s father the way Delilah was. Her loyalty to him grew. She stands beside him each day ready to die if it would help him move closer and closer to achieving his goal.

appearance: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/...y_by_Makkon.jpg

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 07:33 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Approved

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 25th, 2011 07:42 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Name: Grigori (real name unknown)
Species: super-human
Appearance: http://fav.me/d4h5swt
Power(s):
telekinesis- his tk is very powerful, capable of lifting many very heavy things, sending powerful pushes or shockwaves, project forcefields. he is growing stronger and stronger however he cannot and never will be able to manipulate on a molecular level.
Bio: born in a soviet russia he was recruited as a spy in the KGB, known for his skills with fire arms, favouring pistols and knives and known as an expert assassin and for being ruthless on assignment, his skills developed when he was exposed to a beam from an artifact the russians found in the arctic. when the soviet union collapsed he went freelance for many years and used his very deep connections to find out imperium and join as a council member. he is the council's expert on espionage and leads that sector

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 04:10 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Approved

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 05:20 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Name: Kajiro "Inferno King"

Status (teacher/student/hero/government official):Villain

Species: Elemental

Nationality: German/ Japanese

Power(s): Full control of fire control basically a full understanding and capabilities of pyrokinesis he can make fires as well

Name: Koori "Tundra Queen"

Status (teacher/student/hero/government official): Villain

Species: Elemental

Nationality: German/Japanese

Power(s): Full control of Ice and full understanding of manipulating and controlling her ice basically Crytokinesis as the same for her brother she can make ice as well

Bio (if applicable): Identical twins these two were an experiment gone wrong when they were turned into "freaks" they wretched out there hate for humans for truly it sparks there hatred for every human alive they love to destroy city's and make it into their own amusment park of destruction the human race dying is their sole purpose

Appearances: (please log in to view the image)

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 05:25 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Hit, you gotta use better grammar.

On a different note, for your characters to be such hateful experiments, they sure do look innocent laughing out loud Approved

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 03:29 PM
MadMel
Heh

They aren't Elementals if they weren't born Elementals. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 02:18 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

That is true usually its your born with them off the bat or you grow to a point where your elemental powers come to the surface.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 02:55 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

there mutated humans with elemental genes happy now i rushed through the whole profile didn't feel like writing a big post when I was tired and sick

~Decretum~

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 04:01 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

So they're mutates. I think that's the correct term for someone who was experimented on.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 04:32 AM
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
That is true usually its your born with them off the bat or you grow to a point where your elemental powers come to the surface.

Not the elementals in this rp. I've already classified them as a separate species to metahumans and mutants. wink

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 12:29 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Lucian Valadez
Sex: male
Alignment: good/evil
Weight: 170
Height: 5"6
Occupations: student
Orientation: Straight
Species (Type) : mutant
Powers: Warping/ water minipulation
Fighting Styles: CQC
Gadgets/weapons (optional): N/A
Appearance: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d...pg&newest=1
Favorite food: Pizza
Hobby: building things
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :White
Relatives: Zepher Valadez

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 01:41 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

You might wanna check that link. It goes straight back to the main photobucket sight. erm

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 01:48 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

damn... thanks ill post a new one then

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 01:52 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Name: Lucian Valadez
Sex: male
Alignment: good/evil
Weight: 170
Height: 5"6
Occupations: student
Orientation: Straight
Species (Type) : mutant
Powers: Warping/ water minipulation
Fighting Styles: CQC
Gadgets/weapons (optional): N/A
Appearance: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d...pg&newest=1
Favorite food: Pizza
Hobby: building things
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :White
Relatives: Zepher Valadez
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 01:57 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

**** yo face lucian

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 06:22 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Be nice

Old Post Jun 7th, 2012 04:48 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexis223

Name: Kaida Flame
Sex: Female
Alignment: Good
Weight: 120
Height: 5"8
Occupations: Student/Hero
Species: Dragonlon aka a person whose part dragon part human :P
Nationality: White
Appearance: Kaida has black hair with emerald green eyes. On her arms, legs, and around her eyes she has flames tattoos that glow when she uses her powers or when she gets angry. She wears baggy camo pants and a camo green shirt with ripped off sleeves and it comes down to her belly button. Has a black, spiked collared necklace to keep self under control. Has a belt that holds 2 knives and another but smaller handheld gun.
Power(s): Can shoot/breathe fire/ice, can fly, super speed, invisibility, and shift-shaping.
Personality: Kind hearted, rocker, hard-headed, soldier, and nice
Bio: After moving away from her home planet, Firela, her and her dragon decided to take things easy, but that was until she met her new Earth family. Her father was a navy SEAL and this is how she got her soldier kind of attitude. She learned how to use an AIE-486H
(a heavy handheld machine gun). Kaida has a special connection with her dragon, Hero, they can talk to each other through their minds, but if Hero is hurt so is Kaida. Learning combat from her father has just made it hard as shit to beat her. Kaida never goes down with out a fight. Kaida was in Rome first before she flew to the USA so she learned about the Gods. This is what she believes in. Take Kaida's collar off and you're basically asking for all hell to break loose.
Hobbies: Likes to listen to rock music, fly around on her dragon, play laser tag, going to the shooting ring, playing video games, and listening to more rock music.
Favorite Food: Sushi
Allies: Rock, Sam, Anthony

Old Post Jun 8th, 2012 01:23 AM
alexis223 is currently offline Click here to Send alexis223 a Private Message Find more posts by alexis223 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote