KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Harry Ellis, Respect!!!

Harry Ellis, Respect!!!
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, what I said.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 02:35 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah right. shifty

stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:03 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I notice in some older men that they start growing hair outta their ears.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 06:07 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

You have mirrors there now? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 11:56 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not the men in my family. At least not my Dad, Grandpa's or Uncles.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 03:26 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I bet Harry Ellis would have. He was a hairy mofo.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 03:39 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

He had a thick beard, not sure about "hairy."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 04:45 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah a thick beard requires a lot of active hair follicles.

EX: "Hairy."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 04:58 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or he could be one of these hollywood douches who have electrolisis done.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 12:01 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The yuppies were very like that.

(See 'American Psycho' for further details)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 12:19 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would never do that, man. I don't care what role was offered me or how much $$$.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 12:20 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I bet you would if Voldy asked you too. Or Harry. shifty

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 12:41 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, they'd just vanish it.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 12:51 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

And you'd tolorate that...wouldn't you..
You'd probably like it even.

'The wizards're coming to vanish ol' RJ up' huh....?

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Nov 29th, 2010 at 03:42 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 03:40 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends where they're vanishing me to.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 05:29 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I BET it does. shifty

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 01:29 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Milla Jovovich's bed, yes. Carmen Electra's buxom, yes. Clint Howard's crotch? No.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 01:37 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

LOLz

You protesteth too much about Clint Howard's crotch.

"Gentle Ben Dover" should now be your new SN. laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Nov 29th, 2010 at 02:00 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 01:57 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not exactly my idea hot spot.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 02:00 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Oh come on. You know Im just busting chops.

(Also that you'd definitely go there if Howard had a wand in his ass. laughing out loud )

Anyways..... As Xmas time draws close, its time to respect the odious sub-weasel Ellis once more....

Awesome Ellisage in this clip.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Nov 29th, 2010 at 02:06 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 02:02 PM