KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Harry Ellis, Respect!!!

Harry Ellis, Respect!!!
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

His lol at :15 is epic

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 02:56 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Makes me chuckle the way they edited it in even long after his death in the vid. stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 04:41 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is pretty fail:

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 12:57 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is win

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 01:00 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnncorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrect.

They were in fact both made of of pure, unadulterated fail.

Boy they werent kidding when they called it "Die Hard remake - Low Quality"..

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 03:22 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude in the second vid was OK as Ellis. He got the mannerism right.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 05:28 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Point is it was a pointless second rate reconstruction.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 06:00 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably working class Joes, like us, doing it for shits and giggles.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 06:40 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Working class joe..? lol 'Wizard class geek', you mean, in your case lol

Working class Joes like SW. yes

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 07:39 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love SW and HP. But you already knew that.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 07:44 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Really? You dont seem to be proving it...Forceghosts. Nuff said. smile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 07:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not immortal, baby.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 08:12 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Only their bodies died... Luminous beings, Dude... Luminous beings.

Besides if the bodies death by the spirit carrying on is incorrect,
and the person who died isnt immortal, then neithers anyones soul in christianity or other religions...

Luminous beings.

You have again been PWNED.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 08:16 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mhm. Can they wield a lightsaber? Nah.

A wizard, they can remain immortal and still walk around killing people.

Tee

hee!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 08:25 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Actually, then can guide other force users into killing your ass.

Pretty useful when you need entire metal planets destroyed. smile

Now they have a luminous virtual machine gun....ho...ho....ho.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 08:30 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

But not directly, WHEEE!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 08:31 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The end result is the same.

You Wheeeeeee'd you self...?

Oooops not ready for the big-boy pants yet, I see. smile

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 08:32 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, force ghosts need people to do their work for them. A wizard with hocrux's doesn't.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 09:53 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Horcruxes melted in the nuke detonation.

Also Lightsabres'd/blasters/thermal detonators would most likely destroy horcruxes, force crushes too.

It doesnt really matter what the afterlife capabilities of wizards are anyways, once Hogwarts was destroyed, the thread was won, anyways. smile

But enough of that here...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 09:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Horcruxes melted in the nuke detonation.
Er, no. Voldemort has his Hocruxs spread throughout the world. No nuke, see the VD thread.

quote:
Also Lightsabres'd/blasters/thermal detonators would most likely destroy horcruxes, force crushes too.
*LOL's as the Jedi try to do what Dumbledore did in the vid below*

quote:
It doesnt really matter what the afterlife capabilities of wizards are anyways, once Hogwarts was destroyed, the thread was won, anyways. smile
See the VD thread, Hogwarts is quite safe from their pitiful little band.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 02:44 PM