KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Men In Black 3

Men In Black 3
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
Ungod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Dear God...

Lol, oh lawd.. I second this. Why are they trvelling back in time? Are they trying to pull a Ninja Turtles for the 3rd film? Cuz they should know that no one can top that greatness.. lulz

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 12:03 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Lol, oh lawd.. I second this. Why are they trvelling back in time? Are they trying to pull a Ninja Turtles for the 3rd film? Cuz they should know that no one can top that greatness.. lulz

Didn't someone say they're still writing the script? And here you are giving them idea's! mad

stick out tongue

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 12:25 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 04:37 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Myth
My biggest fear of this one was all the reports of re-writes because of script problems. They started filming before the ending was written. That can't be good.

On the plus side, Josh Brolin as young K looks good. Was that an excellent impression or Tommy Lee's voice being dubbed in?

Not to complain too much, but since Will Smith time travels back to 1969, we should see an Agent K in his mid 20's. Despite Brolin's spot on imitation of Tommy Lee Jones, he is in his 40's now.
I always thought Josh Harnett was a dead ringer for Jones in his 20's.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 05:08 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by steverules_2
Didn't someone say they're still writing the script? And here you are giving them idea's! mad

stick out tongue

I'm not telling them anything they aren't already doing!!! Don't blame me!!

Oh man, this looks epic.. on epic proportions... i hope we get another great Will Smith song.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 05:49 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm hoping its better then the second movie.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 10:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
semonbutler

Men in Black 3, agent J (Will Smith) en K (Tommy Lee Jones) are back ... in time. J has seen some unexplained things in his 15 years met the men in black, but nothing, not even foreigners, baffles him as much as his wry, reluctant partner. But when K's life and the fate of the planet at stake, Agent J must travel back in time to rectify things. J found out that there are secrets of the universe are that k never reveal him--secrets will die himself told as he met the young Agent K teams (Josh Brolin) to save his partner, the Agency and the future of humanity.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 10:58 AM
semonbutler is currently offline Click here to Send semonbutler a Private Message Find more posts by semonbutler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I'm not telling them anything they aren't already doing!!! Don't blame me!!

Oh man, this looks epic.. on epic proportions... i hope we get another great Will Smith song.

I'm gonna hand you a gun...I'd rather you got me killed quickly rather than slowly

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 06:10 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I would never shoot you, brah. Your boobs are bouncy.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 08:11 PM
steverules_2

Yes...yes they are smile

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 11:36 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

ok so i saw the trailer and im more excited for this then I was 2. I LOVED the first one.....ive memorized like all the line since ive watched it sooo much.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 02:22 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

The trailer just gives a sense of de-ja vu...like a rehash of the "best bits" from the last two movies.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 03:31 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I would never shoot you, brah. Your boobs are bouncy.

Pity about the face though. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 03:31 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Pity about the face though. stick out tongue

I am very pretty I'll have you know!

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 11:55 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Yeah, i'm sure you are, but we really just want to look at the boobs. smile

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 02:19 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

The first was a classic the second one I thought was not that good and now this new one is most likly going to suck.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 04:58 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Originally posted by Impediment

I will see this because even though the first two have the same plot, I'm still confident it will be funny and hopefully different enough to be better.

Plus, I saw the first two at the cinema, had a great time - why not go for a third?

But please Will Smith, no rap song at the credits. Thanks.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 08:33 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

i don't even know if the sound i just made was a sigh for negativity, an exuberant breath-letting for excitement, or me just normally breathing...

That means sucky sucky sucky trailer.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 09:58 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Did you guys see when he jumped off that building! That was so crazy! I have to see it now

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 10:11 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i have never cared for the men in black films.. won't be seeing this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 10:15 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote