KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Men In Black 3

Men In Black 3
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manikunis

Third part is about the previous life of one of the agent.i am waiting for its DVD rip

Old Post Jul 6th, 2012 07:38 AM
manikunis is currently offline Click here to Send manikunis a Private Message Find more posts by manikunis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Caught a cheap showing of this tonight. I was skeptical after the first couple opening scenes, but it had some good, legitimate laughs and a cute story. Plus it helped that it was cheap, but i enjoyed it. Josh Brolin was good and as always Will Smith brought it to life... it's too late and i'm too tired to look right now (dont have internet except on my phone at the moment): who played Boris? He seemed familiar for some reason..

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 04:39 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I thought he was Tim Curry at first. The face+voice, but it was a guy named Jemaine Clement.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:14 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There's some sort of time paradox with this movie i remember hearing about.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:40 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
I thought he was Tim Curry at first. The face+voice, but it was a guy named Jemaine Clement.

Yeah he sounded just like Curry and had more then a resemblance to something he'd play, was surprised he wasn't.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:43 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
There's some sort of time paradox with this movie i remember hearing about.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Not so much a paradox as things playing out slightly differently within the same confines. We find out J's father was the colonel who gets killed by Boris, so that doesn't change. But after finding out what'll happen to Earth, K kills Boris to keep his people from invading Earth. And at the end Earth is almost destroyed by meteors, but that's only if K didn't leave a tip at the diner. Then he goes back and tips.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 05:48 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

the time perodox is at the end when the whole conclusion comes together... it was really sad but tommy lee jones really out did himself, he was such a good actor in this movie, as well as his younger self.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2012 07:55 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Just saw the movie. I could get why K did not tell J about that mission because it could mess up their lives. Was the watch thing talked about in the other prequels?

The thing I really dislike about this movie was there no mention of Agent D... that was some poor continuity by the director and fan boys.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 09:18 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebrown

I was surprised - it's actually really good. Much better than mediocre II. Of course there are some major plot holes but you can't do a time travel flick without them. All in all very entertaining.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:04 PM
ebrown is currently offline Click here to Send ebrown a Private Message Find more posts by ebrown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott02
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is one of the awesome movie i ever watched.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 07:16 AM
scott02 is currently offline Click here to Send scott02 a Private Message Find more posts by scott02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this worth watching?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 07:21 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes it is

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 03:16 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rocketrobo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agree, It's a wonderful film

Old Post Mar 6th, 2013 07:43 AM
Rocketrobo is currently offline Click here to Send Rocketrobo a Private Message Find more posts by Rocketrobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simba1211
Restricted

Account Restricted

hi there,
i liked all the two sequels and te movie of man in black looking forward to this new release

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 05:30 PM
simba1211 is currently offline Click here to Send simba1211 a Private Message Find more posts by simba1211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote