KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Project Cronus (OOC and Registration)

Project Cronus (OOC and Registration)
Started by: Arsenic Synn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bladewind

Come on people! This is nonsense!

Ah shit whatever... You probably won't listen to me anyway...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 02:33 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*sigh* okay so I slept last night and thought it over. I'm still quitting =.= but, I'm going to do it with a bit more dignity. I am a bit bitter (possibly an effect from the medication I had to take for my allergies) but I'll blame myself XD god I have to stop making that sound so dramatic, I shouldn't have joined the Drama Club in 11th. Anyways... Let me make this formal (or informal, don't tell me what to do!) and let myself speak out.

Venomancer, I'm sorry I'm being such a *****. I tend to fly off the deep end when I feel like I'm being attacked and instead of thinking it over, I bite back. I get into many arguments now a days and I have enough common sense to realize that if I'm fighting with everyone, it's clearly not everyone's fault but my own. So I'm sorry for insulting you, for calling you a ****, for being an absolute ***** to you, and I hope that you have an enjoyable time in the RP.

To everyone else, I also wish that you enjoy yourselves ^-^; as it is a fun RP. I apologize for causing havoc in the OOC and for arguing about stupid things just because I feel a bit self absorbed sometime. Thank you for listening or um.. reading? And thank you for your kindness. If you didn't however read, I say "HAHA! YOUR FAT!" again! My immaturity taking root ^-^; Talk to everyone later! Bye!

P.S. Just kidding about the fat thing.

P.P.S. Ow, I just slapped myself.

P.P.P.S. Don't judge me! This is making me look less dramatic! X3

EDIT: pardon my cursing, but it is what I am being >.> so I refuse to retract it

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 02:49 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

you always just quit the rps. why?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 04:46 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

because if I don't get along with someone, I can't work with them. It brings my emotional side into play and then I don't even have fun. If I'm not going to have fun and I feel I'll end up messing up the RP for others by bringing drama, why stay? =P I would rather let people enjoy themselves and keep my own drama with someone else out of it. Which I suck at holding in XD which is why I leave.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 10:25 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I have no idea how to continue this...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 03:09 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Do the big bang boom with Aphrodite and have little super powered olympian babies.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 03:22 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
*sigh* okay so I slept last night and thought it over. I'm still quitting =.= but, I'm going to do it with a bit more dignity. I am a bit bitter (possibly an effect from the medication I had to take for my allergies) but I'll blame myself XD god I have to stop making that sound so dramatic, I shouldn't have joined the Drama Club in 11th. Anyways... Let me make this formal (or informal, don't tell me what to do!) and let myself speak out.

Venomancer, I'm sorry I'm being such a *****. I tend to fly off the deep end when I feel like I'm being attacked and instead of thinking it over, I bite back. I get into many arguments now a days and I have enough common sense to realize that if I'm fighting with everyone, it's clearly not everyone's fault but my own. So I'm sorry for insulting you, for calling you a ****, for being an absolute ***** to you, and I hope that you have an enjoyable time in the RP.

To everyone else, I also wish that you enjoy yourselves ^-^; as it is a fun RP. I apologize for causing havoc in the OOC and for arguing about stupid things just because I feel a bit self absorbed sometime. Thank you for listening or um.. reading? And thank you for your kindness. If you didn't however read, I say "HAHA! YOUR FAT!" again! My immaturity taking root ^-^; Talk to everyone later! Bye!

P.S. Just kidding about the fat thing.

P.P.S. Ow, I just slapped myself.

P.P.P.S. Don't judge me! This is making me look less dramatic! X3

EDIT: pardon my cursing, but it is what I am being >.> so I refuse to retract it

No problem at all Nix.I really mean that also. I did my dirt in the matter also

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 09:58 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Resubmitted

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Project Poseidon (Poseidon)

Powers: Hydro/Cryo Kinesis. (Cryo-Preservation) Having the ability to encase himself in ice to slow the aging process of his body both external and internally. Commands the power of the sea’s. Technique Specific to this: Water Dragons. Can freeze/defrost anything with the properties of Hydrogen and Oxygen both simultaneously present within it. [things not containing both properties within them cannot be utilized by him] (Liquidation) Condense into water vapor to travel through water within an instant.

Appearance: Seemingly young appearance, perhaps 19 years in body appearance having used his self-preservation ability to keep his body in a younger status. Muscular, wear’s a medallion around his neck which was given to him by a woman dressed in a red jacket. He has silver, nearly white, long hair that goes past his waist which he often keeps in a ponytail. His garments generally consist of the same long white jacket which is connected at the stomach and leads down 3 inches above his ankles; The Collar varies between being pulled all the way up and all the way down. He wear’s black cargo jeans with different notable views of them. The same colored black belt was wrapped tight around his left arm. His skin was pale, almost as if it were frozen.

Bio: A son of none; Poseidon was born with the acceptance that his birth was in the laboratory around him. He had no recollection of the past before he was introduced into it and had no wish to think of these times. While in the lab he created a light friendship with Project Zeus; Designation (Friend) Objective: Null. Poseidon does not tend to think much of his actions already performed and lives by the motto “Nothing ventured; nothing gained”. During the escape, Poseidon took the lead; seeming to follow after the secondary lead of Zeus. While Zeus would be named a “Leader” of them all, Poseidon assumed the position of “2nd in Command”. During the escape he was noted for his ruthlessness toward those that got in the way. He could not be tamed, he was wild.. it is assumed impossible to hold him down. Although Zeus held a powerful position over the rest of them; Poseidon seems to match up with him and considers Zeus one of his only true brothers. His general view on most things tends to be that of a serious one. In terms of personality, Poseidon takes on the cool, quiet, yet sly tone. He smiles with the cold look of death in his eyes, hands in his pockets, as if he hadn't a care in the world. When another project thinks to step in his way, he will speak down to them as if to belittle their presence among the rest to maintain that he is dominant over them.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 03:44 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Name: Project Hades (Hades)
Age: Around 21, one of the younger members of the Project
Powers: Nightmarish Visions. Hades has the ability to force upon enemies the worst memories, or nightmares, as it may be, they have/can imagine. He also has the ability to form spectral blades at will, which he uses for close-range combat.
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Bio: Born and raised in the heart of the city, his parents were killed in the inner-city riots when he was young. He then spent a year or two raising himself on the streets before he was picked up by a government official named "Diaz" and brought to the labs. He's been there ever since, his memories before the facility completely wiped from his mind. He only considers one of the others a friend, Artemis, who tried to keep him in line during the countless years of testing. Now, all he knows is that survival is rule number one on the outside, and those who cross paths with him will find themselves regretting it shortly thereafter.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 06:49 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

This one looks very interesting, I would love to participate in this.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2014 11:49 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

We'll have to get more people interested again, but if you'd like to go ahead and make a character sheet up, just in case, feel free. -nods-

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 03:11 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm still waiting on this too Kin :P You need to post the intro.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 04:35 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Bring me people. Werewolf, if you will PM me about what you have in mind for your character beforehand and see what we can figure out, and we'll get this in motion. Phoe, my dear, you and I are going to hit heavy recruitment tomorrow once we get up. This RP will live again. And if not... I may get everyone to build characters freshly so that I can write this out, since it was, originally, one of my book ideas. >.>

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 08:10 AM
Werewolf582

I should have my character done by tomorrow.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 04:28 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Sounds good, Wolf. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'll be looking forward to seeing it. -nods-

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 04:41 AM
Werewolf582

Name: Project Hyperion
Powers: power of light. Can shoot light based blast at people, can create shields, can make disk of which he can step on to and fly on. His powers comes from any light source so his powers are useless in the dark without light.
Bio: Once a former Marine, Josh Easly was recruited by the government as a back up plan if Project Cronus took a turn for the worst. Josh AKA Hyperion has no memory of who he was before the experiments. He was trained to be a trained killer with no feelings to the people he killed. The experiments took a bad toll on his personality turning him into a bloodlusted freak, whether it's his blood or someone else's.
Appearance:

Attachment: images.jpg
This has been downloaded 21 time(s).

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 11:18 PM
nate9939
back in action

If there is another spot I'd love to join.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 03:57 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

There's plenty of room.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 05:48 PM
nate9939
back in action

Now all I need to do is to decide on a character. I can't decide if I want to make a technopath or a guy who is normal but can still fight the people from project cronus because of his insane reflexes and brilliant mind for strategy.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 04:47 AM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote