KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Project Cronus (OOC and Registration)

Project Cronus (OOC and Registration)
Started by: Arsenic Synn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Poseidon isn't killing Ares O-O
Didn't even try, it's just a scare tactic.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:15 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Still got you caught. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:23 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Poseidon isn't killing Ares O-O
Didn't even try, it's just a scare tactic.

Putting somebody into a situation that possibly is going to kill him is considered a scare tactic by you? Well I'll just accept it then...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:36 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Bladewind
An aquatic field that could trap even a mammoth? I'm sorry but doesn't that sound a bit god-moddish to anybody else? I mean, if it has enough pressure to trap a mammoth then Ares has no chance of escaping. he will drown and that's the end of it. As you said: no struggle for a friggin' mammoth. Such force would force all air out of Ares' lungs, he'd try to breathe but there's only water, end of the story. That is if it doesn't instantly crush him. Just me though. If everybody else disagrees then I'll go with it and quickly post about Ares dying, alright?

You're the God of War dude, have some durability and strength, you shouldn't be able to be killed by conventional means outside of magic anyway. The God Of War should not be weaker than a mammoth so I don't see a problem with Phoenix's move personally.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:39 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

May I note something? We are not the actual olympians or their reincarnations. We are humans that have been modified into something resembling the olympians. Also I don't know anything about the physical improvements apart from the powers that were stated. Maybe if Arsenic Synn could clear that up?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:02 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Poseidon never actually drowned Ares within the water but moved the water around them, it was like enclosing him into a room with spikes growing ever closer. Yes, that's a scare tactic, just like Hades could do but with more physical means. It's only a god mod move if I were to kill or strike you with enough power to kill you and without giving you a chance. :P But if your done with wetting your pants I shall call off the water.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:09 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I understand that you are reincarnations, I just figured that reincarnating someone in the likes of Ares would make them a bloodthirsty killing tank that is at least hard to put down. I read your power and I find that it fits Hephaestus the blacksmith more so than Ares. I figure he would have a tank package, superhuman strength and durability, at least a healing factor. I understand that this is the power that you were given, but just saying. I actually feel as if you all should've been given the chance to choose your own. That being said I don't want to have my opinion become misunderstood, I am in no way saying Arsenic is doing a bad job, or that he/she doesn't know what they are doing or anything like that.

EDIT: I'm not criticizing you either. In short I was just stating how I think Ares should be more physical based instead of turning something into a weapon that has to be the same size and weight.

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:11 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Interesting notion my good sir. big grin

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:19 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

This is a godly RP after all, we are all for the sake of the RP, Gods. We are not invulnerable no, we will age and eventually will die, and we can die as well in a fight. But we are still powerful and have at least enough power to withstand quite a bit. If anything, I'd say Poseidon's only means of killing Ares would be to drown him.

Anyways, sense I moved the water from Ares let's end this conflict XD Let's now focus on attacking Medusa :P

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:22 PM
Bladewind

^^' Had a long day... Sorry people.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:24 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Bladewind, have Ares help Poseidon kill Medusa XD jk
(not going to kill Medusa)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:26 PM
Samurai100

Name: Hephaestus

Powers: Pyrokenesis, fireballs ect Heat manipulation; can raise temperature with effort

Appearance:Name: Hephaestus

Powers: Pyrokenesis, fireballs ect Heat manipulation; can raise temperature with effort

Appearance: http://www.constantscribbler.co.uk/...e-Armstrong.jpg

Bio: Hephaestus was the son of an influential politician sadly his father was assasinated a month before he was born, driven mad by his death, his mother threw him into the streets and set fire to herself. As "chance" would have it a government agent was in the area. Now Hephaestus is a withdrawn individual with a strange attachment to flames.

Last edited by Samurai100 on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 07:41 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Samurai, sense you're already in don't worry you're supposed to wait until you are approved to start messaging in the RP. It doesn't matter now sense you're already here but you should remember it for future RP's if you choose to join them :P

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 02:25 AM
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
This is a godly RP after all, we are all for the sake of the RP, Gods. We are not invulnerable no, we will age and eventually will die, and we can die as well in a fight. But we are still powerful and have at least enough power to withstand quite a bit. If anything, I'd say Poseidon's only means of killing Ares would be to drown him.

Anyways, sense I moved the water from Ares let's end this conflict XD Let's now focus on attacking Medusa :P

nooooooo be nice. wait.... go ahead and kick her, but wait until she lifted her pant leg. Then youll turn to stone! >smile

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 03:42 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Being a guy is more difficult than I thought XD I'm trying to act like my brother would but I keep thinking of how he reacts around girls that would act like Aphrodite. The Poseidon I visualize would be more calm nature yet easily temperamental. But my brother >_> well he would probably just find a nice bed and have his way. Gah.. Can someone give me tips ><? I might be a tomboy but I still like guys and I can't imagine Poseidon being gay XD

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:03 AM
DangerousBeauty

o.o

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:06 AM
starryknight

well...you have to stay aloof aways keep maximum aloofness stick out tongue

DB Medusa is...GOING DOWN! big grin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:13 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

youll make a lovely statue for the garden my dear.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:16 AM
starryknight

i know *strikes a pose*

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:17 AM
DangerousBeauty

*pokes*

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:21 AM