KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Project Cronus (OOC and Registration)

Project Cronus (OOC and Registration)
Started by: Arsenic Synn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Samurai100

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Samurai, sense you're already in don't worry you're supposed to wait until you are approved to start messaging in the RP. It doesn't matter now sense you're already here but you should remember it for future RP's if you choose to join them :P

Sorry. Ill remember that

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 05:55 AM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*Sculpts a statue of Starry for the yard of DB* big grin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 03:02 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Being a guy is more difficult than I thought XD I'm trying to act like my brother would but I keep thinking of how he reacts around girls that would act like Aphrodite. The Poseidon I visualize would be more calm nature yet easily temperamental. But my brother >_> well he would probably just find a nice bed and have his way. Gah.. Can someone give me tips ><? I might be a tomboy but I still like guys and I can't imagine Poseidon being gay XD

You're doing quite well. Just act a bit less like you care alot for innocents... You keep on saying that you'd be first to agree with a massacre/fight but instead of doing so you keep on going crazy about other people engaging. Remember, Poseidon was a very competitive god.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:04 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Yeah but the being himself is not yet fully adapted with the Project Status. The further the RP goes the more like Poseidon he'll become. Besides we've only had once incident. Remember the gods were also very sexual (Zeus ****ed 3 of his sisters) XD

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:18 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Keep in mind one thing: Medusa and Poseidon aren't exactly fond of Athena in myth (and the other way round).

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:23 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Believe me, I have that in mind.
(Mindset) Kill Athena, Kill Athena, Kill Athena

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:24 PM
Bladewind

May I add something to put in the free space?
Free Medusa, Free Medusa, Free Medusa

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:29 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

O_o Medusa's already free and chasing us blade.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:30 PM
Bladewind

No no no!!! Free her from her "curse". Would be logical.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:32 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Why, so you can have sex with her? Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:34 PM
Bladewind

In the myths Medusa was turned into what she is because she met with her lover (Poseidon) in one of Athena's temples. So actually this is for you to have sex with her.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:37 PM
starryknight

but they are not the gods...they are human with powers...i cant deal withall the hate *cries*

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 05:29 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

and Poseidon raped Medusa so...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 05:29 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

.... sick

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 05:34 PM
starryknight

well before she was turned into a gorgon...Athena punished Medusa for being raped in her temple... at least thats what i read

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 05:37 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

As Poseidon, I shall take the virginity of all of the Goddesses! (and the rest of the Goddesses; well still) XD ew that's still nasty.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 05:40 PM
starryknight

Athena is a virgin goddess, Hermes tried to rape her but she eluded him...

The gods were kinda messed up in the head stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 05:44 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I called my brother for tips. Here are some of the tips he gave me that I wrote down.

-Act a bit more prideful, guys have a stronger pride and refuse to take a loss.
-Changing stance; I take a unique stance but I need to have Poseidon stand more masculine (you'll see this later)

He also says Poseidon should kiss Aphrodite blink pervert
(He said more than kiss but I can't bare to think about that unless I'm playing Aphrodite, but I'm not girly enough to play someone like that XD)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 05:48 PM
starryknight

Originally posted by starryknight
*takes notes to she can seduce Phoe* o.O

EDIT: TOO LATE IVE ALREADY TOOK NOTES

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 05:52 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

your going to seduce phoe? blink Phoe?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 05:54 PM