KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Project Cronus (OOC and Registration)

Project Cronus (OOC and Registration)
Started by: Arsenic Synn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*tackles blade and hugs him* X3

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 09:01 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitsune Oni
Kishi

There's sure is alot of hugging going on in here. XD

The person deficient in resisting [The pain that] most people resist, and are able to resist, is soft... --Aristotle

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 03:37 AM
Kitsune Oni is currently offline Click here to Send Kitsune Oni a Private Message Find more posts by Kitsune Oni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Ribcage... crushed...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 03:50 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

waiting for DB and Samurai to post don't want to leave them behind big grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 07:02 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Ok read up on Hephaestus dislikes most especially Zeus, Hera and Ares

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 07:56 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

yeah he's the ugly one of the two of their sons in the eyes of the greeks due to him being lame...wonder how this will play out.

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Nov 25th, 2010 at 09:34 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 09:32 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

In myth he is also married to Aphrodite. I smell confrontation. big grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 11:38 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! (or eat with family you dislike till you can't day big grin ))

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 12:49 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Samurai, remember we just have the abilities of the gods. We have a similar standing to our godly counterparts but we are not them.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 02:42 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bladewind
In myth he is also married to Aphrodite. I smell confrontation. big grin

Until Ares has an affair with her I smell a bigger confrontation big grin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 05:52 AM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The Layout

Ares and Aphrodite will share a bed.
Poseidon, feeling confrontational with Ares, will become romantic with Aphrodite (doesn't necessarily mean bed.)
Ares will discover this and confront Poseidon.
While this occurs, Zeus and Athena (ew) will have a moment of quick relief.
Poseidon will kill Ares and laugh his ass off then walk away.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 06:00 AM
starryknight

why the eww *cries*

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 07:51 AM
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
The Layout

Ares and Aphrodite will share a bed.
Poseidon, feeling confrontational with Ares, will become romantic with Aphrodite (doesn't necessarily mean bed.)
Ares will discover this and confront Poseidon.
While this occurs, Zeus and Athena (ew) will have a moment of quick relief.
Ares will kill Poseidon and laugh his ass off then walk away.

I took the freedom of correcting your post.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 12:44 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

BLASPHEMY!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 02:17 AM
Bladewind

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 02:26 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol yes I know what it is, I'm just joking Blade.

"In MY religion, there is no FREEDOM! THIS IS BLASPHEMY!"

EDIT: I thought that there seemed something wrong! Okay guys, seriously we have to shift how we're doing this. They are sending agents out to get us so we must assume they have some training to fight an Olympian like figure.
So far everytime that we run across an Agent we snap our fingers and he's dead, there's no challenge in that. I have 3 idea's of how it should change in the RP.

1. We shouldn't be so strong at least not yet.
2. There should be like a Synchronization Meter, like 100% Synchronization means that we are 100% like the Olympian we were named after. As the RP progresses side-effects like that progress. This of course also means that we become more powerful which is why it should start at like 15% or something.
3. The Agent's should be more advanced. If I were an agent and didn't have the power to go up against a target, I'd use advanced equipment which they clearly must have if they performed such a stunt on us and I would use tactical positioning to my advantage.

I know that I'll probably be criticized for it but does it seem silly to anyone else that these "Highly Trained Agents" run out with maybe just a gun and stand right in front of us and say "Okay... Come with us" .... "No" Dead.
We'll still win a fight yes, but we could put a bit more feeling into it. I mean if not doesn't it seem silly that we're running away? Why are we running if we're so bloody strong!?

Last edited by Phoenix3068 on Nov 27th, 2010 at 02:55 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 02:46 PM
starryknight

DB said they werent the best so i only assumed they werent beer<- random

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 05:42 PM
Bladewind

May I just note that things like that are part of pretty much every big story? Example: Star Wars' "elite" stormtroopers that don't hit anything.

But I agree with you Phoenix. However I'm not sure if they were able to mobilise enough men one day after the escape. They'll probably send better troops in after a few days... (Just me though)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 06:15 PM
starryknight

Name: Jason Black
Powers: The power of technology and science!!! He holds many different gadgets and a hi tech suit that magnifies his skills.
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Bio: Before Jason could walk he could shot a gun and hit his target. All his life he trained to be the perfect soldier and now his country needs him to track down and capture 12 dangerous fugitives. Jason is a silent man that doesn't talk much especially around Medusa.
((I cant find a cool suit right now so i'll update later big grin ))

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 12:12 AM
MadMel
Heh

-snort-.....
XDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!! laughing

Well played. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 12:29 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote