KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Project Cronus (OOC and Registration)

Project Cronus (OOC and Registration)
Started by: Arsenic Synn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I say he keeps an object of some sort with him at all times that can fit to form a variety of weapons at his will.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 04:28 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

i agree nix.though Hep was the backsmith god but his cults worshiped him more as his fire god side. I think the idea posted by nix is great. Just carry a few objects and shift them into swords and axes and such like. As for our twin gods shouldn't both Apollo and Artimis be using bow's at some point in time. And where is our Apollo at anyway

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 05:03 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Apollo was more music orientated wasn't he?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 03:03 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Okay... But I've already made quite a few posts. Are we just gonna say that instead of using branches, rocks etc he was using his transformable weapon all that time?

Sorry Phoenix. Of course I know that you brought in some good ideas too. How can I make up for my mistake?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 04:23 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I would just like some recognition ^^; I can't tell if Venom is talking about me or Wei in her thanks and nobody really said I have any good ideas so now I feel bad.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 04:24 PM
Bladewind

I am at your service in things of recognition.
Phoenix is:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Awesome And Beautiful Queen Of All That Is Amazing And Cool!!! (She Also Has Great Ideas And Improvements Stored In Her Mind)^^

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 05:58 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

How that is a spoiler I will never know ^^;

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 06:05 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

nope Wei would know if I was talking to him I would use Wei or his name. When I say Nix or Phoe I'm talking to you Phoenix3068. Both of your ideas are great and as for Apollo no.. He is the main sun god because he is the god of light just as artemis is the moon goddess.Though Apollo had other traits also such as music and healing. Artemis of course hunting.which is funny that the main 13 gods all are over other things also just a Poseidon can cause earthquakes also. Though Hera or Hermes has the most sub rankings

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 07:04 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I thought Hades was the one responsible for earthquakes...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2010 04:08 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Watch out blade, I can make you piss your pants D:<

Old Post Nov 30th, 2010 04:13 PM
Bladewind

... Just a second... I need to... recover.... from... laughing at your post...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2010 04:29 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Don't laugh at meh D:<

Old Post Nov 30th, 2010 04:31 PM
Bladewind

Stop me. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 11:51 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*sits on Bladewind* You have been stopped!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 04:02 PM
Bladewind

Fail. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 06:24 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*gasps* Bladewind made several sock smilies! XD

Old Post Dec 5th, 2010 11:37 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

So I gues the whole we are too powerful this soon was just a bunch of talk from the post I justred. What happen to start at about 15% of what we could be? Yup that's right I'm saying something no matter who likes it or not. Forming Ice inside a body is abit too over powered at this point don't ya think? Then acalling forth every drop of water to form a massive presurized bubble that when it busts totally damages not only cars etc but buildings. Not to mention none of the other "Projects" would be able to even with stand such damage since they are still human after all.Only one that wouldn't surprise me is Ares who if his new powers are active could heal from that. Plus the countless humans just killed. I enjoy rping with everyone but we need to think things out all the way before we post. Now if what I just saw was 15% by 30% he'd be able to sap hydrogen out of the air within a mile if not more.

I'm sure someone is going to say this is Venom just being picky and mean again but it's far from it. I'm point out what I see and I encourage others to state what they see. What I'm seeing might be flawed so show me. So to sum it all up here are my points

- Let's not all agree these guys are too powerful already if we aren't going to follow what we've agreed on

-Some of these skill feets open up the door for God-Modeing such as the power to control fluid in someones body. What is stopping someone with simular powers from doing the same thing to a non npc?

on a side note good job to all of us for picking this back up since it was down for what? A week or so.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 02:46 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Poseidon overheated himself to absolute zero and made himself fall to the ground and he'll be knocked out for the next few hours of not days and from that he managed to destroy a few blocks in a city with water. That's godmodding? If he waved his hand and killed thousands I would think so. If you think I went overboard then fine, though I like how you never replied in the thread itself to what he did to you yet you can read and criticize me =P good practice Venom, don't worry, you'll do better some day.

When someone is angry, their hidden energy reserves are unlocked. When that happens they can do things they wouldn't believe. If you think I'll start by swishing a little water whip around like a low-class water bender from Avatar then your a bit lost.

Poseidon at full can command the Oceans. Right now, the most he can do is... well... (without anger) command a pond. In anger (a small-lake) which takes it to nearly 28% but that uses up all of his energy and leaves him devastated.

Besides, I'm the one who suggested the limits and you personally didn't seem to like that idea =P

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 01:53 PM
starryknight

I think the water bubble thing is w/e but the blood bending is a bit much but totally awesome stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 04:17 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol I got that idea actually from Full Metal Alchemist. A Water Alchemist used the blood inside of his body to attack Ed.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 04:18 PM