KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Project Cronus (OOC and Registration)

Project Cronus (OOC and Registration)
Started by: Arsenic Synn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

i think i seen that one hehe

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 04:20 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Well it doesn't take much. Saying that it's too advanced? If a Water Bender or Water Alchemist can do it, I would think an Olympian Project could manage something like it. It was also when he was angry; like I would think when Athena was angry if you have her use Telekinesis that she could rip down a mile high wall.

EDIT: By the way, Now I'm going to go on an Angry Pissed off Mood because I am SOO tired of hearing this out of Venom.

WE!!! ARE!!! GOD PROJECTS!!! your little friends on HH were GODS!!! It is not "GODMODDING" if it's a GOD that's doing it! Because they are already as powerful as such! God, learn what a word means! Godmodding means doing things that would be impossible for un-Godly beings!

Now that I'm done with that, if we could please get off the whole "Godmod" word for this RP. Progressing too far; that's all that we can do. Going beyond what we should be able to do.

Last edited by Phoenix3068 on Dec 6th, 2010 at 04:25 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 04:22 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

That's actually not what godmodding means and the word God is just a title and not a real measure of power itself. There are plenty of mediums where people or other beings are stronger than gods.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 04:51 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

But to say someone is Godmodding when they are Roleplaying God(like figures)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 05:14 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The type of character doesn't depict if something is godmodding or not though. You can be a God and still use Godmodding tactics in a game. Say Ares and Athena were fighting and Ares forced an attack on her and made her take it without giving Athena/Venom a chance to respond or react that is godmodding. I suppose raping and maiming NPC grunts isn't bad, but I think Venom just thought that the blood manipulation was too much at this point.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 05:42 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

like I said; if a Water Alchemist can do it by himself (with lack of a Philosopher stone) then I would a god-like being could do it. Aside from that, he wasn't doing it at the time and it was in a burst of rage =\

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 05:47 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Well that's assuming that the two are related. This isn't FMA or Avatar. I'm in no way criticizing what you did. I don't really care myself just saying that just because Mr. A from this show does something doesn't mean that someone from here should be able to do it as well. Iceman is a mutant, an omega level mutant but still not a God or divine being and he would destroy many if not the entire team of gods here.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 06:09 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Not. Aphrodite entrances him. Then Ares stabs him XD

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 06:33 PM
Bladewind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068

I think I can come up with something more explicit than just some stabbing. wink

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 07:18 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

First off Nix you just got here these past few months. Get off your high horse and learn how to play according to this site and not that trash you’ve been showing. Secondly if you were to read for once you’d have seen I said several times I liked your idea…do you need me to quote them for you? Now let me let you in on abig roleplaying secret as to why I hadn’t replyed to what you had said yet. It’s called allowing others the chance to reply. What does HH have to do with this rp? Did you also fail to understand that the teaching characters and Strike Force character there have had years of training? Lastly you really need to learn your words sweety. God Mode is even able to be used with a God, and no what I wrote is what I meant I don’t need others trying to second guess what I meant and explain it to you. You “Yourself: Phoenix3068” clearly stated that you felt they were too skilled already yet you do the total opposite of what you said. Say what you mean to you can do what you said. Even so your using things that have nothing to do with this as a example in which your failing at. This isn’t FMA or Avatar as Wei has stated. There is no “Philosopher stone or any of that mess here.) From the way this rp was set up it is similar to a rp called Real Life Mutants which is here. Do you really think the government would have allowed them to go this powerful already? In the end your going to play how you play and I’m going to continue to play how I play.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 07:26 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

a few months a few years, Venom WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MATTER!? Your already so high up on your little pedestal thinking that because you've been here for years that you're so much better than everyone else. in my opinion you are one of the WORST RP's that I've seen so far on this site because not only can't you spell; you actually think that you're better than others just because of how long you've been here. If you have such a problem with me; I'll tell you what I tell everyone else, Ignore me! Because clearly we can't get along.

In the future, why don't you try letting your roleplaying talk for you? I'm not even going to say sorry to you because I'm so tired of being spoken to like this. You think I care that you've spent 6 or 7 years of your life on a website called KMC which everyone on the site itself seems to think is so exclusive? Why don't you try being a bit more creative and expand out a bit; try using a new character model rather than the same blonde, I don't know and I don't care. But before you start trashing me and my "words" why don't you learn to type. By the way, I count at least five spelling errors in your last post. Have fun =D

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 07:42 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Spelling queen huh? Guess what I don't care. Heck I'm the first to tell people I suck at spelling. Did you think that would hurt me? Did you want me to cry because you pointed that out? Lol epic fail. No I don't think I'm better than anyone else.Never have it's just that you feel I'm better than you. Sorry I'm not here to feed your insecurites. Do really think that you telling me sorry is going to stop me from being me? Your tired of being talked to like this ? Again one of your little insecurites tht I'm not going to nurse. Oh and agian it might help you to read before you go shoving your foot in your mouth again while you want to bring up my characters. I only have two blonde characters sweety. Tori and Aphrodite.Janet and Jordan are black hun.Oh and again big bad veno has insulted your words...not. I simply told you adjust to this style of rping which is on this site. Oh and KMC isn't the only site I've been on but then again your seem to be the assuming type. Heaven knows what they say about those that assume.

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Dec 6th, 2010 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 07:56 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Originally posted by Bladewind
I think I can come up with something more explicit than just some stabbing. wink

Iceman still lives and freezes them all.

Seriously though both of you women are on a high horse sitting on a high pedestal. The personal attacks and nonconstructive criticism should stop though before Ush gets in here. Arsenic Synn should really be here more often to calm you guys down.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 11:34 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

By the way, I just read the RP thread. Venom, try reading hun, it really does help. If you would read you would see that Poseidon called the water AROUND himself and the other projects, but no you constantly think I'm just such a crappy RP that I dont' take that into acknowledgment. Learn to read.

@Wei: No, you know what screw it. I don't want to deal with venom and her stuck up "I think I'm better cuz I've been here longer" attitude. I tried to be friendly. Until she calms the hell down, I'm stepping back from this RP. Kill me off, do whatever, I am not going to sit around and listen to some insecure little cry baby complain and use the phrase "You know what" 12 times to make a point that was invalid after the first. I wipe my hands of this mess =\

Poseidon, out.

Last edited by Phoenix3068 on Dec 7th, 2010 at 01:14 AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 01:10 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Pfft childish..anyway Wei your right. let's move on

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 01:42 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Originally posted by Venomancer
She’d mistakenly charmed Hephaestus once in a blind fit to kill what was known as the “urge”.

She was the popular pretty girl and he was like the bad ass jock. They were destine to attract toward each other.

“Aphrodite we have a very delightful gift in store for you today. He’s a scientist . Mr. Leo Thompson. We just want to run a update on your skills.”
“Update? No need to lie boys. You know that the urge is a lot stronger than from our last little session so you want me to see just how long I can hold it back; or is it that your wives can’t be me so you need something to occupy your long shifts?"

“ I need you help love. If anyone asks you about anything you’ve seen here; tell them you saw nothing. If you keep to this promise I will personally reward you."

I LOL at these. A glimpse behind the character to the true Venom? Who knows. You can only guess. Of course, I'm not saying anything. I'm just posting quotes. I must say that Venom played a fine performance though, I almost believed she really was desperate. But again, I'm not saying anything. I'm just being childish in the background.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 01:54 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Lol..thank you ...no really thank you. smile

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 01:57 AM
starryknight

seriously guys? can't we just bottle our feelings up and store'em and a dark place we call our hearts?...like me!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 02:37 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Consider Poseidon to have been grabbed by the Scientists while he was passed out from the attack. He's the first casualty so to speak. That works in with the storyline without technically by passing right? I'll let you guys decide sense I'm dropping out. I might not get along with everyone here, but that doesn't mean I want everyone to have a bad experience. And for those of you who did read... Poseidon's water attack surrounded the Olympians, it didn't strike them. Think of it as a hurricane, they were in the eye of the storm.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 02:57 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Phoenix, seriously you need to stop being so bitter and taking things personally. No one asked you to quote any of her posts or anyone's posts and hear what you have to say about them. Both of you are acting like immature children, who have the false belief of being the "mature" one in this dispute.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2010 03:30 AM