KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Anyone alive here?

Anyone alive here?
Started by: Pwned

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pwned
That guy

Anyone alive here?

Yeah, havnt been any new posts here for a while, so if you still patrol this section of the walls of Gondolin, raise a shout out, otherwise that Balrog is gonna getchya!

But seriously, if anyone still shows up here, post somethin up and maybe, just MAYBE, we can get a discussion going

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 03:03 AM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

This forum has been like, borderline dead, for the past two or three years... no expression

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 03:28 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

I know, thats the sad part.......

Was just checking to see if anyone even bothered looking here every once in a while

I actually remember that there used to be posts every 5 minutes, but then everbody stopped caring

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 01:44 PM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
txelvishchick
Elvish Princess

hello there, i am bored at school, and stumbled upon this site, so i hope to make some friends and meet some cool people.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 08:03 PM
txelvishchick is currently offline Click here to Send txelvishchick a Private Message Find more posts by txelvishchick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

hi

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 11:54 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

i thik this forum died roughly around 2005. 2003 was its peak when ROTK was released, it also continued throughout 2004 but ever since 2005 it has become a baron wasteland.

who knows, maybe the Hobbit movies will spark a vague revival.

Discos - real shame sad

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 01:53 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

I know, i actually came here to read stuff back in '03, i just didnt bother makin an account up until '08, cuz i never really bothered checking this site on a regular basis til now

and now its more of semi regular

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 09:58 PM
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

I keep forgetting to come back, then I get a reminder email on my birthday so I usually pop in around about this time of year.

...once I've sobered up.

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 10:17 PM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

wow bar-en, you were a regular here. smile

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 09:39 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

hey, how's it going?

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 03:37 AM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote