KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Young justice

Young justice
Started by: Gecko4lif

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gecko4lif

Young justice

Nicely done movie.

Should be a good series.\

Cant say I approve of speedy getting dropped in favor of arrowette

Last edited by Gecko4lif on Nov 27th, 2010 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 12:58 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

i like the animation

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 04:19 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I'm only watching this because Billy is making frequent guest appearances.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 04:06 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I hate that I missed the pilot episode, but it is up on youtube. I'll probably catch it there. I've seen some clips and the animation looks good.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 04:18 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

i loved the pilot! can't wait to see where this show goes!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 09:16 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Just saw the pilot, very promising.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 04:50 PM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

pilot was real good...

series should be as well

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 18th, 2010 08:11 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Cameo's were fun. I liked this but I think I'll like it more when there's a bigger, more diverse team. It seems somewhat redundant to bill it as the hormonally charged teen bopper animaton and have only one female on the team so far, who isn't even human. I'm sure more will be added in future episodes...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 11:49 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I heard the line up is supposed to change overtime. I think it will eventually include Wondergirl, Secret, Artemis, and possibly Arrowette.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 05:25 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

So I caught the premiere tonight. Overall, I liked it and I will continue to watch.

The animation is fluid on Young Justice and it makes the fight scenes look spectacular. I hate the "flashy background" thing they did on Teen Titans and various shonen anime.

Also, Crispin Freeman voices Speedy and the Guardian so that is a plus. I loved him as Kyon in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I was unimpressed by some of the other guys though. Going along with what Robin said this episode, I wasn't "whelmed" by them.

Anyone else like the shoutout? Superboy was discovered on floor "52."

Last edited by StyleTime on Jan 8th, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2011 12:49 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Hmm.. Boo at speedy being dropped.. Its an ok start.. Im sure things will get really good down the road.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 02:47 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Billy is making frequent guest appearances.

thumb up

CM exposure cool

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 12:54 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I wish they had Marvel Jr. But then Billy would have to be the Wizard and etc....

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 06:55 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

It was alrigh, yeah. I'd rather have a Justice League cartoon, but this is better than the wannabe anime-shitfest Teen Titans brought.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 07:35 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I think this is a better cartoon than the Avengers.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 01:29 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Um, in which episode did CM/Billy make an appearance ???

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 01:24 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

He made one appearance but it was in the background, no speaking role yet that I know of.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 10:04 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

the only thing i don't like are the people voicing them.. other than that I like this series a lot

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 10:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

To be honest, I'm honestly not liking this show at all thus far.

I like Aqualad. That's it.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 10:15 PM
tkitna

I like Robins laugh. I dont think the voicing is that bad.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 02:09 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote