KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Young justice

Young justice
Started by: Gecko4lif

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
It was alrigh, yeah. I'd rather have a Justice League cartoon, but this is better than the wannabe anime-shitfest Teen Titans brought.
TT was awesome no expression.
Originally posted by tkitna
I like Robins laugh. I dont think the voicing is that bad.
Yeah I like his laugh too.

So far the only character I don't like is artifice.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 02:11 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Black bolt z
TT was awesome

Tried many times to like it, the wannabe-Japness of it brought it down for me because I don't much care for overly Otaku things.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2011 07:43 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I absolutely loved the episode with amazo. That android was badass.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 02:23 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

im enjoying the show.....ive missed them all except 1-2 but today i have spent most of my morning catching up....im on ep 6 now....but i must say wally's character bothers me at times.....like when they took on twister......why didn't he create whirl winds in the opposite direction to counter and disperse the twisters?....the rest of the team could have gotten in to attack a lot easier.......i know this is set when heroes have only been around for so long but wally learned most of his tricks in the one summer he spent with flash when he first got his powers (minus the speed force stuff)......and robin has to be dick grayson....it's not like there is a nightwing running around.....also whats with superman and him abandoning superboy....i thought superman never threw off responsibility......

but still pretty good show imo....much better then teen titans......

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 05:15 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I like this show, but what is with Superboy being a wannabe Hulk? I was expecting him to be more like Wally is.

And it kinda irks me with DC mixing old and new together. In Smallville Jaime being Blue Beetle when Clarks still young. And then in Young Justice Wally being Kid Flash, and probably Dick being Robin when Superboy and Miss Martian are around

Old Post May 10th, 2011 04:57 PM
Kento is online now! Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Bump for new episodes:

Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 6:30pm (ET) - "#13 Alpha Male"
Already exhausted and rattled after a home turf invasion of The Cave, The Team learns that Aqualad – their friend and leader – withheld vital information that put them all at risk. When Batman sends the Team and new “den-mother” Captain Marvel to India to investigate bizarre reports of armed animals attacking human beings, can Aqualad pull his fractured Team together?

Friday, October 14, 2011 at 6:30pm (ET) - "#14 Revelation"
When Plant Creatures attack major cities around the world, The Team is eager to join the fight alongside the Justice League. Instead, Batman assigns them a still more dangerous task – taking out the plants’ masters: a secret society of super- villains: the Injustice League!

Friday, October 21st, 2011 at 6:30pm (ET) - "#15 Humanity"
The Team is on the hunt for Red Tornado, determined to find out once and for all whether the robot was the mole – even if it means kidnapping new friend Zatanna and dragging her along on their quest!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 05:11 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

captain marvels episode aired recently; what do you guys think about his role.

I think it's pretty cool.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 07:18 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

They are going to rotate, so he's not going to be in regularly.

Which sucks.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 08:54 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by CosmicComet

Which sucks.

I don't think it sucks, means we get a chance to see the other members of the JLA smile

I think it's about time supes taught Connor how to fly, it's smallville all over again!

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 08:10 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by CosmicComet

Which sucks.

yeah sad it seems that way;
but i read they were gonna use his regularly

also Cap did say 'see you tomorrow aswell' to the group... he could be in a few more episodes

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 09:01 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It was a solid episode, and Cap was really well done I thought. Looking forward to next week's episode already, though hoping we get to see the big 7 as chaperones too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 10:34 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I thought it was friggin awesome when I saw Captain Marvel.

Then he got hurt by some stupid elephant (he should not even have registered the impact) and not doing much else, and I was like:

(please log in to view the image)

I was hoping for some epicness like his appearance in JLU. Majorly let down.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 01:49 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

They were amped; I thought that was obvious stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 02:47 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Aww yeah...

The Injustice League will be making an appearance in tonight's episode of Young Justice. The group will feature Count Vertigo, Poison Ivy, Black Adam, Wotan, Ultra-Humanite, Atomic Skull and The Joker. Brent Spiner, of Star Trek: The Next Generation fame, will voice Batman's number one nemesis The Joker. News has also came out that the lovely Alyssa Miliano will be voicing Poisson Ivy.

Official Synopsis:

A series of attacks by plant monsters around the world triggers the Justice League into action. Their teenage sidekicks — Robin, Superboy, Kid Flash, Miss Martian, etc. — want to help in the fight but are instead dispatched to take out the Injustice League. This formidable collection of classic DC Comics rogues includes (pictured, left to right) Count Vertigo, Poison Ivy, Black Adam, Wotan, Ultra-Humanite, Atomic Skull and The

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 08:20 PM
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by -Pr-
Aww yeah...

The Injustice League will be making an appearance in tonight's episode of Young Justice. The group will feature Count Vertigo, Poison Ivy, Black Adam, Wotan, Ultra-Humanite, Atomic Skull and The Joker. Brent Spiner, of Star Trek: The Next Generation fame, will voice Batman's number one nemesis The Joker. News has also came out that the lovely Alyssa Miliano will be voicing Poisson Ivy.

Official Synopsis:

A series of attacks by plant monsters around the world triggers the Justice League into action. Their teenage sidekicks — Robin, Superboy, Kid Flash, Miss Martian, etc. — want to help in the fight but are instead dispatched to take out the Injustice League. This formidable collection of classic DC Comics rogues includes (pictured, left to right) Count Vertigo, Poison Ivy, Black Adam, Wotan, Ultra-Humanite, Atomic Skull and The

black adam!
awesome Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 09:07 PM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

They were amped; I thought that was obvious stick out tongue

Yea, I was aware of that. Amped with Venom, thats freaking weak. We're talking about a Superman-level (i.e godlike) character here. If one of those creatures was able to hurt Marvel, the other members who got hit should've been splattered.

Last edited by Placidity on Oct 15th, 2011 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2011 01:04 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Placidity
Yea, I was aware of that. Amped with Venom, thats freaking weak. We're talking about a Superman-level (i.e godlike) character here. If one of those creatures was able to hurt Marvel, the other members who got hit should've been splattered.

laughing out loud

So anyone watch tonight's episode? Cameo city ftw.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 15th, 2011 05:46 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

laughing out loud

So anyone watch tonight's episode? Cameo city ftw.

I thought it was friggin awesome when I saw all the characters.

Then I heard Joker speak, and I was like:

(please log in to view the image)

I liked how Adam went straight for Superboy though, that was boss.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2011 10:08 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I didn't mind Joker so much, I just felt his voice was a tad too deep. I didn't like the look, though.

Yeah, Adam was pretty cool. I loved seeing Guy Gardner and the like, but I was surprised to see John as the GL. I know he was in it before, but I would have expected to see Hal. Nice to see Guy though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 15th, 2011 10:20 AM
tkitna

Good episode. I also did not care for the Jokers voice, but thats a small complaint. Liked how Adam was portrayed and all the cameos. Best part was at the end when Batman punched the Joker in the mouth. Good stuff.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 16th, 2011 03:28 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote