KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Young justice

Young justice
Started by: Gecko4lif

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gecko4lif

Adam was holdin it down. I like.

I was like vertigo is a disabler too bad he isnt doing much in this fight *vertigo cripples entire team* oh never mind

Old Post Oct 16th, 2011 03:33 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

In Episode 16, "Failsafe", J'onn J'onzz, the Martian Manhunter stated that Miss Martian was a far more powerful telepath than himself.

J'onn J'onzz has since informed us that he made this statement in error at the time because he was suffering from a migraine and wishes to fully retract his claims. Furthermore he would like us to remind the general public that he remains the most powerful telepath, and amongst the strongest members of the League. J'onn J'onzz hopes that one day Miss Martian may realize her potential.

We would like to apologize for any confusion caused.

- The Justice League of America

Old Post Nov 7th, 2011 07:48 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

yeah, next they'll be saying conner is stronger than superman.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2011 04:11 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Anyone watch the latest? Not bad imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 13th, 2011 06:25 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Anyone watch the latest? Not bad imo.

Yeah, I caught it. Pretty good episode. Seems like only a matter of time before Darksied makes his rounds.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 13th, 2011 10:15 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Hmm I didn't know that much about Miss Martian and I looked her up after the scene about turning "white".

It seems she is a white martian? But how does that work? In the comics she is not related to the Martian Manhunter, but on the show, she is his niece, so how can she be a white martian?

I hope shes not a white martian, it'd be such a shame cause I think shes kinda hot, but white martians are gross.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2011 12:43 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Placidity
Hmm I didn't know that much about Miss Martian and I looked her up after the scene about turning "white".

It seems she is a white martian? But how does that work? In the comics she is not related to the Martian Manhunter, but on the show, she is his niece, so how can she be a white martian?

I hope shes not a white martian, it'd be such a shame cause I think shes kinda hot, but white martians are gross.

Have you seen her comic white martian form?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 04:04 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Hmm

this?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 11:55 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yep.

Who knows; maybe J'onn thinks she's his niece but she isn't?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 11:58 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I love how one subtle comment made so long ago carries so much significance. Good writing/planning.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2012 08:59 AM
vansonbee
Isee

Enjoyed the work process/talks of the JLA voting initiation.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 12:43 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Guy gardner. Lol.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 12:48 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by vansonbee
Enjoyed the work process/talks of the JLA voting initiation.
Yeah that was a lot of fun to see.

The bits with Captain Marvel were awesome.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 01:00 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Guy gardner. Lol.
LOL so hard at that part.

Guy is infamous!
Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah that was a lot of fun to see.

The bits with Captain Marvel were awesome.
I do wish Billy would be part of the young Justice (or shown as a support more often)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2012 08:28 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Placidity
I love how one subtle comment made so long ago carries so much significance. Good writing/planning.

?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 08:48 AM
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by vansonbee
I do wish Billy would be part of the young Justice (or shown as a support more often)

thumb up

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 10:53 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Saw the new episode. I can see the ties between Sports master and Athena ROFL.

I want to see more tease between the hardass Red Arrow and Jade.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2012 04:39 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Wow! Really turned the status quo upside down. I think its premature to jump ahead five years though.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 02:43 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Wow! Really turned the status quo upside down. I think its premature to jump ahead five years though.
I feel the same way, but seeing how things are now. Its too enticing to question it now.

I hope they will later fill in the gaps about certain things (Athena, kid flash, and Conner x White Martian).

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 08:57 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by -Pr-
?

Well remember how we were discussing a while ago about a small comment Miss Martian made about "turning white" - meaning being scared, but also the double meaning hinting she was a white martian? I wouldn't have thought it would turn out to play such a big part and also how long it has been before they revisited that subtle allusion.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 09:45 AM