KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Young justice

Young justice
Started by: Gecko4lif

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

What did you guys think of Beast Boy origin in this series? Took me a while to identify why Beast Boy kept calling Miss Martian "big sis"

Regarding the 5 year time skip, the series is starting to recollect the past for the viewers to understand.

Miss Martian character is very appealing how she commanded and brain wipe that alien.

Wonder where the rest of the original teammates go.

and Jade x Roy? smile

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:33 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Been a pretty boring season so far. At least bring back Wally properly. Or Captain Marvel.

Old Post May 21st, 2012 10:54 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I liked the latest episode. Some good revelations imo.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vansonbee
What did you guys think of Beast Boy origin in this series? Took me a while to identify why Beast Boy kept calling Miss Martian "big sis"

Regarding the 5 year time skip, the series is starting to recollect the past for the viewers to understand.

Miss Martian character is very appealing how she commanded and brain wipe that alien.

Wonder where the rest of the original teammates go.

and Jade x Roy? smile

They were together in the comics, so it makes sense.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 22nd, 2012 01:33 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Been a pretty boring season so far. At least bring back Wally properly. Or Captain Marvel.

Really? I'm loving this season so far.

Old Post May 22nd, 2012 01:39 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by ares834
Really? I'm loving this season so far.

Nah. I preferred season 1. Too much focus on Conner this season. Not enough Wally. Don't think we've even seen anyone use super speed yet!

And what's with the Red Arrow being a clone? I don't find that interesting in the slightest.

Old Post May 22nd, 2012 10:28 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Nah. I preferred season 1. Too much focus on Conner this season. Not enough Wally. Don't think we've even seen anyone use super speed yet!

And what's with the Red Arrow being a clone? I don't find that interesting in the slightest.
There using the clone thing to substitute Roys drug problem. Everything about his situation was reference to his drug problems in the comics.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 06:40 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
There using the clone thing to substitute Roys drug problem. Everything about his situation was reference to his drug problems in the comics.

Pretty much. And it's been done well, imo.

Also, i was really glad to see that Wally [SPOILER - highlight to read]: and artemis were now together.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 06:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

When I was watching the ep I was like 'Oh he stealing money to save up for his drug addiction...no it's for the whole clone thing.' I guess this show is kinda aimed at kids, some hero suddenly turning drug addict doesn't exactly look good or send out a positive message.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 06:58 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by steverules_2
When I was watching the ep I was like 'Oh he stealing money to save up for his drug addiction...no it's for the whole clone thing.' I guess this show is kinda aimed at kids, some hero suddenly turning drug addict doesn't exactly look good or send out a positive message.
I don't read the old comics regarding the teen titans (roy), but I knew he was abbadon by green arrow, when he found out roy was hook on drugs.

Jade + Roy = made me happy, at least they followed through what happen in the comic, but they skipped the development and how these two got together. I bet the new audiences were shock!~

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 07:24 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

This is definitely one of the best cartoons on now. Great voice acting.

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 08:13 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I am enjoying season 2. Was a little iffy about the jump in time, but it has not bothered me at all.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 24th, 2012 05:23 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Old Post May 24th, 2012 08:56 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cherry cola

I' m still trying to decide about this show. I guess when everything comes together it will be better.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 02:59 AM
cherry cola is currently offline Click here to Send cherry cola a Private Message Find more posts by cherry cola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

ok episode the other night, even if it felt like filler somewhat.

Will we get a "boys night out" episode soon, though, i wonder?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 28th, 2012 03:05 AM
Gecko4lif

HE KNOWS TO MUCH!

Best part of the episode besides wonder girl eating the floor

Old Post May 28th, 2012 03:10 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
HE KNOWS TO MUCH!

Best part of the episode besides wonder girl eating the floor

That did seem slightly S&M-ish.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 28th, 2012 03:13 AM
Gecko4lif

Devastation has a bull dyke vibe going on

Old Post May 28th, 2012 03:32 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Devastation has a bull dyke vibe going on

Very much so.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 28th, 2012 03:39 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Except she flirted with Psimon, so she must have a Voldemort fetish.

Old Post May 28th, 2012 04:55 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Not bad. Better than last weeks. Chesire bringing a baby was kinda ridiculous.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2012 10:34 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote