KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Tomb Raider (2013)

Tomb Raider (2013)
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

must.Play.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 09:51 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They're using an actress for the new Lara to provide the voice and to do the performance capture..instead of just a model to promote the game like with the other games

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...ot-7892364.html

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 10:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

thumb up

Old Post Jun 28th, 2012 05:44 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 06:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, I'll probably buy it if it's available.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 06:20 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I probably won't. The figurine looks meh, and we get a lithograph instead of an artbook? For $100? Meh.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2012 05:08 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looks to me the Art book is also with it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 04:09 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Europe (I presume) gets the figurine and the artbook. NA gets the figurine and a lithograph.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 04:59 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Everytime I see new posts, I come in here expecting to see new gameplay videos or something. sigh.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 05:19 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Everytime I see new posts, I come in here expecting to see new gameplay videos or something. sigh.
LOL Same here

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 07:21 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well we've got the the collector's edition with the artbook here.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 05:31 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Teaser of some new footage that will be shown at the VGA's

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 02:53 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Joystiq has a preview about the game. Looks mighty interesting. I like how they are showing how Lara Croft became a badass. Supposedly, the first 45 minutes or so is torturous and their is an interrogation scene that is pretty extreme.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 03:56 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

And that's the kind of shit you like, eh Smas?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 05:08 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I keep forgetting about this.

2013 is going to be an awesome year for games.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 05:47 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
And that's the kind of shit you like, eh Smas?
Umm, nope.

Just saying this ain't your daddy's Tomb Raider.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 06:20 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Dec 8th, 2012 12:53 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Not sure if this has already been posted, so I'll post it anyway. Looks awesome.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2012 07:29 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The game looks great but i haven't seen a great deal of exploring tombs.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2012 07:38 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The game now has multiplayer

http://tombraider.tumblr.com/post/3...ayer-in-january

why the ****............its never had it before.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2012 11:59 AM