KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Tomb Raider (2013)

Tomb Raider (2013)
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

Well, I have hope. Since they're saying that the decision to include it is based off of Temple of Light's success, it's possible that it won't just be some team deathmatch type of bullshit. I wouldn't be upset if they added some co-op Spartan Ops type of deals.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2012 08:38 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Been reading the PC version will be the better looking one, Also from the same article the writer also goes its coming back home

the game started off on the Sega Saturn idiot

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/02/pc...ig-is-up-to-it/

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 07:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Who are you talking too? lol

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 08:16 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Jesus.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 08:28 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

You called Jesus an idiot?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 08:32 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Now your confusing me.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 08:39 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 08:51 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

http://www.polygon.com/game/tomb-raider-2013/2348

Most of the reviews I've looked at for this so far are in the 9/10 range. Getting kind of stoked to play!

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 12:21 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Awesome. Getting so hyped for this.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 01:30 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Starting early on the reviews.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 05:54 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Feb 27th, 2013 07:52 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Just watched that.

Funniest one yet.

Game looks cash.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 27th, 2013 07:55 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

eek!

Game broke street date, Its out now.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 05:55 AM
Demonic Phoenix

I'm surprised no one has commented on this yet.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2013 03:26 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Same here.

Quite a few people were all over it, Before the game came out and now its out and its quiet.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2013 04:01 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I guess when it comes to early reviews these days, gaming journalism isn't taken as seriously as it used to be hence not a lot of talk regarding Tomb Raider. Not saying it's bad (I would buy it now if I wasn't waiting for other games coming out this month (I don't have an infinite wallet, alright?)), I'm just saying folks are trying to be more careful nowadays but I don't think they should worry about the reboot. It's actually pretty good and has met positive feedback from most of my friends on Xbox Live who rejoiced having the closest thing to Uncharted on their 360.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2013 05:11 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I'm really nervous about its sales, though.

With all the effort they put into it, the game not selling well will really hurt the chances of it getting a sequal of equal or superior quality, which is a possibility considering how lackluster Underworld was, and considering that the franchise is hardly a killer-app these days.

That said, haven't picked it up myself yet. Can't afford it, unfortunately.

Last edited by Tzeentch on Mar 7th, 2013 at 06:08 AM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2013 06:04 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ended up getting it today for the PS3

also despite the sales for Underworld it was a decent game.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2013 06:06 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
I'm really nervous about its sales, though.

With all the effort they put into it, the game not selling well will really hurt the chances of it getting a sequal of equal or superior quality, which is a possibility considering how lackluster Underworld was, and considering that the franchise is hardly a killer-app these days.

Once again, I blame gaming journalism. Early reviews are, IMO, a bad move because while critically acclaimed games like Batman Arkham Asylum have had early review scores prior before launch, there have been other games that received as much praise but were found to be really terrible when released to the public. Because it's clear companies like Gearbox will try and influence consumers through deception to preorder their products sooner regardless if the product is good or bad as long as they make money, it's understandable people are having a hard time believing anyone at this point and that's bad because while I'm glad it seems a lot of people are finally pulling their heads out of their arses, this spells trouble for the likes of Tomb Raider and it does look very promising and I hope sales for it do good.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2013 06:55 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Debating between this or Rising. Can only get one for now but I do plan to rent the other.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2013 07:07 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote