KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (62): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I say the only way to play with a challenge and fun is to go through it and level up to max without even touching the story. That way you get to fight Grizzlehs X3

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 04:23 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmic King

I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully they'll have more underwater enemies instEad of those lame crabs.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 10:45 PM
Kosmic King is currently offline Click here to Send Kosmic King a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmic King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Oh man. Anyone remember that giant baracuda in the mages basement? **** was that guy an annoying little shit. Stick some of those in the water and you've got some underwater enemies.

Last edited by Nephthys on Dec 25th, 2010 at 11:39 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 11:34 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

looking forward to this. the flaws of oblivion were fixed in fallout 3 so im looking forward to skyrim. the mroe choices you can make in this game the better.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 07:39 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmic King

Hopefully we'll see better underwater enemies, not that stupid crab again.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 09:04 PM
Kosmic King is currently offline Click here to Send Kosmic King a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmic King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You already said that.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 10:35 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmic King

Whoops!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2010 11:17 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

http://www.xboxygen.com/Medias/Imag...crolls-V-Skyrim

Spanish website, but it's the only place I could find scans from Gameinformer. Looks better than I expected and sounds like it will play significantly better.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2011 01:36 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Yeah I just read its gonna have dual wielding, getting rid of the class creation, as well as adjusting how the game levels with you.. totally stoked for this...

and i know its too much to hope for... but I want some kind of multiplayer.. even if its in the form of some kind of arena or something

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 12:09 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Yeah I just read its gonna have dual wielding, getting rid of the class creation, as well as adjusting how the game levels with you.. totally stoked for this...

and i know its too much to hope for... but I want some kind of multiplayer.. even if its in the form of some kind of arena or something

Yeah they're definitely improving everything I want them to, and multiplayer would be amazing. But it'll be awesome even without it, I mean the whole learning the dragon language is so epic. You can summon dragons, how f'n boss is that?!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 12:27 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

That is indeed to much to hope for. I for one wouldn't want to enter a Arena against a guy having 20+ addons increasing his stats etc. and me having vanilla.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 12:59 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Utrigita
That is indeed to much to hope for. I for one wouldn't want to enter a Arena against a guy having 20+ addons increasing his stats etc. and me having vanilla.

I dunno it would suck to play someone like that yeah, but playing with friends would be fun, and there's always going to be people out there that are at your level as well. It can't be worse than DBZ games online anyway, if ever there was a gap in items and skill it was that game.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 01:06 AM
Mist_haermm

Character models look a lot better at least.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 03:07 AM
Mist_haermm is currently offline Click here to Send Mist_haermm a Private Message Find more posts by Mist_haermm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by Utrigita

well the thing is.. for the arena in obliv, you couldnt enter with your gear (as far as I recall), you had to use the standard gladiator getup.. so it 'kinda' balanced out... they could easily put tighter restrictions, or just have a restricted and unrestricted mode.. /shrug

I mean I like their a.i. for the most part.. but nothing beats a human player, be it a team mate or an opponent

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 03:29 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

Originally posted by General_Iroh
Yeah they're definitely improving everything I want them to, and multiplayer would be amazing. But it'll be awesome even without it, I mean the whole learning the dragon language is so epic. You can summon dragons, how f'n boss is that?!

I wouldn't be hurt if it didn't have multiplayer. Summoning dragons sounds bad***, and the grapics look pretty nice. At least the ones I've seen.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 01:06 PM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 05:04 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

hm

That is some pretty awesome stuff right there.

Howdy!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 05:09 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

well the thing is.. for the arena in obliv, you couldnt enter with your gear (as far as I recall), you had to use the standard gladiator getup.. so it 'kinda' balanced out... they could easily put tighter restrictions, or just have a restricted and unrestricted mode.. /shrug

I mean I like their a.i. for the most part.. but nothing beats a human player, be it a team mate or an opponent

IIRC the rule concerning the armor was also removed at some point advancing through the arena, atleast I have been fighting in my Frostcrag armor in the arena recently, and while the armor might be similar, what about the weapons, magic skills, various magic jewelry etc.? I can summon a skeleton rigadingding, my opponent summons two hungers and a Balrog...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 06:41 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Pretty cool trailer. The scene where the dragonborn says something and it "erupts" has some awesome music.

Edit: I am still jizzing about that scene at 1:07. Probably the most epic moment in any trailer... EVER!

Last edited by ares834 on Feb 24th, 2011 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 08:23 PM
ares834 is online now! Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Yeah it's sick, just seeing that trailer pretty much makes it a shoe-in for game of the year imo.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 08:40 PM