KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Hunters - Ex Generation OOC

The Hunters - Ex Generation OOC
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

dont correct me...>.>

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 05:39 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Don't correct me... >.>

Fixed it for ya! big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 05:54 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Okay it's simple. After the Shadow spoke to you and you agreed to join the Hunters, he disappeared. It was as if nothing had ever happened. You decide to go on with your lives. It is now exactly one week after that time. Pick up as your character normally would had they never had that encounter. After everyone gets a chance to post, I'll post the next plot action.

EDIT: Remember, you cannot post unless your character has been approved.

And you are currently NOT a Hunter. You are just a civilian until the next action happens.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 06:20 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Alright I've got my introduction up.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 07:51 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Fixed it for ya! big grin

Keep your advice leave me alone and don't (rattle my cage)
Just let me wallow in my own shit don't (rattle my cage)
I'm known to bite the hand that feeds me so don't (rattle my cage)
I'm busted and thrown out, everybody starin at me don't (rattle my cage)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjGaMx99-38 <---- stick out tongue

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 05:40 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

1. When you guys are on you should make sure that you post in the RP, it is up just so you all know.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Along with the Hunters that are already in existence, people may be out to kill a Hunter or a recruit on the streets. If you don't like the idea of playing purely as a Hunter (and I encourage people to play as more than one role) then you may also play as another role, however it is almost certain that if you play as anything aside from a Hunter that you will be killed at some point if not immediately :P Take precautions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. <More will be added later>

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 09:10 PM
starryknight

btw where would they be? Are they by themselves or at some training camp for future hunters? I didn't really know so i didn't give a location, so let me know Phoenix so I can put it in my next post. big grin

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 10:14 PM
Bladewind

We haven't been drafted yet. We dreamed something but nothing happened so we decided to continue with our life as usual.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 12:59 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

i messed up then...

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 05:42 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Its okay, I thought I was clear enough so it's my fault. By the way, I won't be on long tomorrow (Getting new games and everyone knows I'm a Gamaholic) XD anyways, I'm still waiting for everyone to get their intros up. Starry, if you don't like how your post was then just consider it Nulled as if it never happened and post a new one ^-^

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 01:35 AM
starryknight

you were clear big grin i just didnt read all of it >.> but i'll repost later stick out tongue and Happy Christmas everyone ^-^

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 04:08 AM
Bladewind

Ditto starry and Phoenix.

And Phoenix: let's exchange experiences on new games when you're online again. ^^

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 04:50 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I played Fallout: New Vegas. I don't agree with a lot of it. The plot is too slow, the view down the sights is ridiculous and just screws up my shot, blah blah blah.

I played Fable II (and beat it) LOVED IT! I personally recommend to all who are a fan of the RPG World.

Next Game: Star Wars: The Force Unelashed II (the first one got a very good rating from me)

Coming Soon: Tales of Vesperia (will it compare with the others? Time will tell...)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 04:11 AM
Bladewind

I played King Arthur a bit but although the idea is cool the controls are f*cked up. I still haven't quite grasped how to make my units run and how to walk. Haven't gotten very far in the campaign yet because of that. (aren't only a few people left handed? Cause according to this game everybody except for cavalrists are lefthanded...)

I also got Ego Draconis and have enjoyed playing it but the map needs some serious work. Plus I have completely messed up in terms of quests, I have no idea what to do first...

I thought about TFU2 but I pretty much hated the first game. (after two hours of that junk planet I decided to give up on that last holocron and just beat the crap out of the boss)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2010 01:36 PM
starryknight

Alright re writing my post, so please ignore my first. big grin

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2011 06:01 PM
starryknight

Sorry for the double post...

So I did my post in first person and want to know if I should keep posting in first or go back to second if it annoys you guys. I just felt like typing it that way cause I've been reading a book and been wanting to write in first person but if you guys don't like it I can make my next post seem like my first post was a diary entry. So let me know. big grin

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2011 06:55 PM
Bladewind

FP's (see the wordgame?) fine with me starry. Just keep on posting your char's name at the top or something. Otherwise I might forget her name because it isn't mentioned anywhere and I'm simply to lazy to call up the OOC to check. ^^

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 01:54 AM
starryknight

ya know...it might be more trouble then I want hehe. I'll just work around the post like it was a diary or something. stick out tongue

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 08:59 AM
Bladewind

Phoenix is currently not there because she had a bad fall and is in the hospital.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2011 02:47 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol Blade you DO make me sound like I'm 60. Anyways, I'm back and I would like to continue this but I bet nobody would be interested. If you are, just post. If not, we'll let it die out sense I won't post until anyone else does after this one.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 01:42 AM