KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Chosen Few OOC

The Chosen Few OOC
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

He could have transformed into a shadow fly then transformed back into his humanoid form!

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2011 09:06 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

laughing That's genius!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2011 08:25 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 12:25 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I'll post later tomorrow, a bit busy right now...

My Spirit is not lost...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 01:54 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

O_o I think I need a recap for my own RP. Which makes me happy because it means people are posting a lot. Anyone want to help me out with a recap?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 03:54 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Alice had a nice day devouring steaks before going to sleep in a tree in the park. Speculum was (of course) always around her neck. Then, like some freaky stalker, Shadoboi appeared in the park and offered Alice to come over to his. Only understanding parts of what he says, Alice summons Genius. Then someone (sorry can't remember name) attracts the unwanted attention of the trio and is forced out of hiding. Then he and Shadoboi kinda get into eachother's hair and Alice temporarily ties them down with pink ribbons.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 06:44 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaftLight

In other words, occurances of epic proportions.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 07:54 AM
DaftLight is currently offline Click here to Send DaftLight a Private Message Find more posts by DaftLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol a spelling error of epic proportions.. I believe you meant Genius, not Speculum. I won't post anything of mine there but I'll post something for the people I have outside of everyone elses information. I might wait still and let people continue on their merry way.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 10:34 PM
Bladewind

Don't blame me! I was tired!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 06:09 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

So...I think I remember saying I'd take part in this. Is that still an option, Pheo?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 09:15 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I think so...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 02:14 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Yes, you can take part whenever ^_^ We have 16 chosen to work with.

Old Post May 1st, 2011 03:16 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Anyone who wants to join can feel free to join. There are 17 Chosen total, I believe only 1 is unavailable which makes 16. We're currently using 7 (if starry is right) so 9 more can be in. It would help the story progress.

Old Post May 3rd, 2011 04:59 AM
DaftLight

By the way, so am I right in assuming there are actually loads of people who have chosen abilities, but only 17 will remain at the end?
or is it 17 people with only 1 remaining at the end?

Old Post May 3rd, 2011 12:28 PM
DaftLight is currently offline Click here to Send DaftLight a Private Message Find more posts by DaftLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinkie Pie
Cupcake Devourer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DaftLight
@pinkie pie, just read the rp i guess to keep you up to date on what's happened so far. looking forward to your cs!
I was kinda hoping for a more spiritual summary stick out tongue

MSN: [email protected]

Old Post May 8th, 2011 11:13 AM
Pinkie Pie is currently offline Click here to Send Pinkie Pie a Private Message Find more posts by Pinkie Pie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

There are currently 17 Chosen. The ones we have in here are a fraction of that 17. 1 of them is Untouchable (only 16 can be used). But there can be any number remaining.

Number of Original Chosen: 300
Number of Chosen Killed: 283
Number of Chosen Left: 17
Number of Chosen (Non-Usable): 1
Number of Chosen (Usable): 16

Note: With the death of a Chosen, the remaining Chosen become much stronger. Without a powerful Chosen, in the end all is doomed, so some will have to die.

Old Post May 8th, 2011 03:26 PM
DaftLight

And are we assuming that we can take control of some of those anonymous chosen to kill off to get stronger?

Old Post May 8th, 2011 06:47 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm letting everyone get adapted a little then I'll introduce some unknown chosen. Reason why I'm doing that is so that I don't get rid of too many chosen before everyone who wants to join does because there is a limit to the amount of chosen that can join.

Old Post May 12th, 2011 07:23 AM
DaftLight

sorry i meant like the other 283 chosen, that die. so people can play the survivors but use the ones that dont?

Old Post May 12th, 2011 12:00 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Well there are only 17 still alive. There used to be hundreds of them but overtime they died off either by natural causes or other means (murder). That's the reason the RP is called the Chosen (Few). The remnants of a dead breed. Chosen are not born via bloodline, they are born by the gods. Think of a chosen as a Demi-God, they are of their race but they have unnatural powers that are yet to be awakened.

By the way, to everyone I'm sorry, work has been picking up and I haven't been able to get on all that often.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 03:04 PM