KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Chosen Few OOC

The Chosen Few OOC
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DaftLight

ok im starting to understand a bit better (i hope),
but so with the whole 300 chosen thing, are there 300 currently still alive killing each other? or as in there have been 283 up until now who have already died?

Old Post May 16th, 2011 03:55 PM
DaftLight is currently offline Click here to Send DaftLight a Private Message Find more posts by DaftLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Number of Original Chosen: 300
Number of Chosen Killed: 283
Number of Chosen Left: 17
Number of Chosen (Non-Usable): 1
Number of Chosen (Usable): 16

That means that there were once 300 chosen. But they fought against eachother for reasons like power, justice and all that other crap. Thus 283 were killed one way or another. That leaves 17 of which 16 are player controlled because our GM has a plan for number 17. Hope that helps.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 07:00 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I'm thinking it was more like Highlander, "There can be only one!"

Old Post May 16th, 2011 07:26 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaftLight

Cool understand now! Thanks very much guys ^^

Old Post May 17th, 2011 07:31 AM
DaftLight is currently offline Click here to Send DaftLight a Private Message Find more posts by DaftLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Good ^_^

Old Post May 17th, 2011 06:41 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

It makes me sad that this was the last post from me on here and it was the last post on the thing -_-...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2011 09:39 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

you were the head, and with out the head the body doesn't move...unless it's a headless horsemen.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 04:38 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

If we revive this I'm in.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 02:32 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Okay how about this. I'm willing to try and get this pushed open again from where we left off. I've been active everyday on KMC so far since I've gotten back so hopefully that shows I'm willing. Not everyone from back then is still active no but then that is the point of having so many Chosen remaining. All I need is three people to agree.

Bladewind already said yes.

What about the rest of ya!? Who is brave enough to take on the mighty "Chosen Few RP"!?!? Starry, how but you!?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 03:29 PM
starryknight

yee

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 06:40 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

That's two, that means one more and I can reconstruct it! OKAY! COME on somebody let's see what you got!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2011 06:44 PM
The Big O
The Original O

If this starts back up, I'm down for this. Sounds interesting enough.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2013 10:52 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

If I recall, it died because I went inactive.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2013 10:53 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Well, you've been pretty active. So I'm assuming that this is a go should enough people show interest.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2013 11:22 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I might want to do a revamp to it though. I'm older, wiser, and some things have to be decreased. The idea of this RP was to take a section of an already in progress RP else where and make a sort of fragment of it. Like with the anime 'A Certain Scientific Railgun"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2013 11:34 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I have no idea what that is but I'mstill interested.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 03:09 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 08:29 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Oi, anybody wanna get this back up and running?

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 10:40 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Me as always

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 02:02 AM
The Big O
The Original O

As do I.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 05:14 PM